Hamas Has A Sugar Daddy

A Jewish community center called AMIA in Buenos Aires, Argentina, is destroyed in a blast. The seven-story building is reduced to rubble and eighty-five people are killed Evidence - Critics will also argue that the forensic evidence suggests that the bomb exploded inside the building, rather than in the street. This will be the conclusion reached by Charles Hunter, an explosives expert with the US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) who was part of the investigation. Hunter will quickly identify “major discrepancies” between the car-bomb thesis and the blast pattern recorded in photos. A report drafted two weeks later will note that, in the wake of the bombing, merchandise in a store immediately to the right of AMIA was tightly packed against its front windows and merchandise in another shop had been blown out onto the street—suggesting that the blast came from inside rather than outside. Hunter will also say he does not understand how the building across the street could still be standing if the bomb had exploded in front of AMIA. Investigators will find no conclusive evidence against any Iranian diplomat. The US ambassador to Argentina at the time, James Cheek, will comment in a 2008 article: “To my knowledge, there was never any real evidence of [Iranian responsibility]. They never came up with anything.”
Context of July 18 1994 Anti-Jewish Bombing in Buenos Aires Is Blamed on Hezbollah and Iran Despite Lack of Proof

Not a synagogue

And I suppose the one in Jeru8salem where the 3 American rabbi's were murdered wasn't either

Who has Iran attacked over the past 200 years? The US and the West did in fact support Iraq's attack on Iran, that was a real proxy war. The Iranians lost a million people defending itself in the proxy war. Has Iran done anything of the sort?

Rumsfeld_Saddam.jpg
You think Iran can do no wrong?

Iran s increasingly active involvement in the region s proxy wars increases domestic separatist terrorism risk - IHS Jane s 360?

No, I think they do what is necessary to protect themselves from aggression. Israeli threatens to attack them every other day. Iran does not threaten us.
If Iran were to get a bomb they woulld use it against Israel. Without Israel, Iran would gain control of the entire Middle East and more. So yes, that does threaten us.

How would Iran threaten us if they gained control of the Middle East? They would gladly sell oil to us just as much as the Saudis do. Probably cheaper.

Right so not only do you attempt to speak for
Responsible for blowing up agentinian synagogue, responsible for harboring Al Queda, responsible for marine barracks bombing, responsible for bombing jet airliner, responsible for killing hundreds of American soldiers in Iraq, responsible for attacking Americans in American embassy in 1979 (effectively American soil) and holding Americans hostage for over a year, resposible for kidnapping, torturing, and holding totally innocent Americans hostage for years, responsible for funding and supporting terrorist groups, responsible for trying to assassinate Saudi ambassador on American soil, etc etc etc.

did you mean "Responsible for blowing up Argentinean synagogue"? never Happened

Your word is worthless so how about a non partisan link
You ask for a link to something (Iran blowing up Argentinean synagogue) that never happened

No? Did the goozo fart again?

Prosecutor Who Accused Argentina s President of Iran Cover-Up Found Dead - WSJ

Prosecutor Who Accused Argentina’s Leader of Iran Cover-Up Found Dead
Official Who Accused President of Undermining Probe Into 1994 Attack on Jewish Center Found With Gunshot Wound

BUENOS AIRES—The prosecutor who last week accused Argentine President Cristina Kirchner of working with Iran to subvert a probe into a 1994 terror bombing was found dead in his apartment on Sunday, less than a day before he was to testify in Congress over the unresolved crime.

A Jewish community center called AMIA in Buenos Aires, Argentina, is destroyed in a blast. The seven-story building is reduced to rubble and eighty-five people are killed Evidence - Critics will also argue that the forensic evidence suggests that the bomb exploded inside the building, rather than in the street. This will be the conclusion reached by Charles Hunter, an explosives expert with the US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) who was part of the investigation. Hunter will quickly identify “major discrepancies” between the car-bomb thesis and the blast pattern recorded in photos. A report drafted two weeks later will note that, in the wake of the bombing, merchandise in a store immediately to the right of AMIA was tightly packed against its front windows and merchandise in another shop had been blown out onto the street—suggesting that the blast came from inside rather than outside. Hunter will also say he does not understand how the building across the street could still be standing if the bomb had exploded in front of AMIA. Investigators will find no conclusive evidence against any Iranian diplomat. The US ambassador to Argentina at the time, James Cheek, will comment in a 2008 article: “To my knowledge, there was never any real evidence of [Iranian responsibility]. They never came up with anything.”
Context of July 18 1994 Anti-Jewish Bombing in Buenos Aires Is Blamed on Hezbollah and Iran Despite Lack of Proof

Not a synagogue

Jewish community centers generally include a synagogue, dickhead. Gawd where do these morons come from?

Not a synagogue

Jewish community centers generally include a synagogue, dickhead. Gawd where do these morons come from?

Mainly islamonazi countries, it seems to be a trait of muslims

Those tunnels will be finished soon with the tens of millions of dollars Iran is pouring into Gaza. Then Israel will get to test their new underground Iron Dome.

Iran has sought to take advantage of a discord between the military and political wings of Hamas, with hopes to further expand Tehran’s sphere of influence into the thick of battles between Israel and the Palestinian terrorist group.
Iran has dumped millions of dollars into the Al Qassam brigades—the military wing of Hamas—in order to solidify relations with the Sunni Islamists that control the Gaza Strip, Con Coughlin, the defense editor of the Telegraph, reports in the Wall Street JournalOpinion section.

Coughlin writes:

According to a senior Western intelligence official, Iran’s Revolutionary Guards during the past few months have transferred tens of millions of dollars to Hamas’s Izz al-Din al-Qassam brigades. Intelligence reports show that the funds have been transferred on the direct orders of Qasem Soleimani, the commander of the Revolutionary Guards’ elite Quds Force, who also dedicated an annual budget to finance Hamas’s military operations.

The Telegraph editor reports that the funds are being used to build up Hamas’s tunnel infrastructure, much of which was destroyed during Israel’s war with the terror group last summer. Hamas utilized the tunnel network to sneak into Israel underground in attempts to kill or abduct Israeli soldiers and civilians.

Report Iran Dumping Millions into Hamas Military Coffers - Breitbart

There is no human being alive looking forward more than I am to the day when the war is taken into iranian cities, and large numbers of iranians are killed. It is so long overdue, and when it happens in the next few years I will cheer from the rooftops happier than any human alive. I am so incredibly eager to see the same levels of terror, fear and misery that the iranian fucking scum has inflicted on so many millions of other people in the mideast rendered onto them in the most brutal and shocking fashion. No country of fucking bastards deserves it more than they, and their reckoning will be an absolute joy to witness and savor...

The Iranian people are for the most part reasonable. I wish no harm on them at all. However....their leadership...them I would have no problem dropping a bomb on.

Those tunnels will be finished soon with the tens of millions of dollars Iran is pouring into Gaza. Then Israel will get to test their new underground Iron Dome.

Iran has sought to take advantage of a discord between the military and political wings of Hamas, with hopes to further expand Tehran’s sphere of influence into the thick of battles between Israel and the Palestinian terrorist group.
Iran has dumped millions of dollars into the Al Qassam brigades—the military wing of Hamas—in order to solidify relations with the Sunni Islamists that control the Gaza Strip, Con Coughlin, the defense editor of the Telegraph, reports in the Wall Street JournalOpinion section.

Coughlin writes:

According to a senior Western intelligence official, Iran’s Revolutionary Guards during the past few months have transferred tens of millions of dollars to Hamas’s Izz al-Din al-Qassam brigades. Intelligence reports show that the funds have been transferred on the direct orders of Qasem Soleimani, the commander of the Revolutionary Guards’ elite Quds Force, who also dedicated an annual budget to finance Hamas’s military operations.

The Telegraph editor reports that the funds are being used to build up Hamas’s tunnel infrastructure, much of which was destroyed during Israel’s war with the terror group last summer. Hamas utilized the tunnel network to sneak into Israel underground in attempts to kill or abduct Israeli soldiers and civilians.

There is no human being alive looking forward more than I am to the day when the war is taken into iranian cities, and large numbers of iranians are killed. It is so long overdue, and when it happens in the next few years I will cheer from the rooftops happier than any human alive. I am so incredibly eager to see the same levels of terror, fear and misery that the iranian fucking scum has inflicted on so many millions of other people in the mideast rendered onto them in the most brutal and shocking fashion. No country of fucking bastards deserves it more than they, and their reckoning will be an absolute joy to witness and savor...

The Iranian people are for the most part reasonable. I wish no harm on them at all. However....their leadership...them I would have no problem dropping a bomb on.

Why?

Coughlin writes:

Why?

Because like all tyrants they spend money and blood trying to destroy the governments of the rest of the world in an attempt to make the rest of the world like they are. Fuck them.

Coughlin writes:

Why?

The Iranian Regime is the number one sponsor of terrorism in the world.

"Tehran’s terror machine and its infrastructure for exporting terrorism are still working at full speed. It is now dispatching its Quds Force terrorists in huge numbers to Iraq, Syria, and elsewhere, without any worries as to the consequences." -

For too long the West has looked the other way. For too long Tehran has carried on with impunity.

The Iranians are supporting Iraq and Syria in their fight against Al Qaeda, Al Nusra and ISIS. It is truly amazing how easily some people are brainwashed. It is depressing just how stupid some people are. Cognitive dissonance is a virus that is transmitted via Fox News. Iran is defending itself. It has not attacked anyone and is threatened and surrounded by Sunni Islamists supported by the Saudis, who are in turn supported by the U.S.

The Iranians are supporting Iraq and Syria in their fight against Al Qaeda, Al Nusra and ISIS. It is truly amazing how easily some people are brainwashed. It is depressing just how stupid some people are. Cognitive dissonance is a virus that is transmitted via Fox News. Iran is defending itself. It has not attacked anyone and is threatened and surrounded by Sunni Islamists supported by the Saudis, who are in turn supported by the U.S.

And you have just shown just how easy it is the brainwash a moron into believing Iran is not behind most Islamic terror groups.

Gee, I wonder why. Al Quaeda are SUNNI! Iran is SHIITE....They are sworn enemies. A Shiite would rather kill a Sunni than a Jew. I thought you were educated on the subject! Guess not.

Gee, I wonder why. Al Quaeda are SUNNI! Iran is SHIITE....They are sworn enemies. A Shiite would rather kill a Sunni than a Jew. I thought you were educated on the subject! Guess not.

Tell that to Phoney. He doesn't seem to understand it.

Tell that to Phoney. He doesn't seem to understand it.

I understand it just as I understand that Iran will marginally support hamas or any other sunni terror group to keep the wolves from the door until they are ready to initiate an attack. At the same time they keep Saudi at arms length until they are ready to march in and take control of Mecca.

Coughlin writes:

I love Iranians and know many who have fled to Europe to escape their extremist and terrorist regime. They hate the religious and sexist oppression in Iran and hope for freedom from their country from the maniacs in charge.

Anyway I am wondering why the destruction of a community centre as opposed to a synagogue vindicates Iran's cowardly deeds, or makes them better? Fanger made a useless point

Forum List

Back