Hamas and Hezbollah - Renews alliance.

Israel kills relatively few combatants, they kill civilians and primarily women and children. That's what you seem to enjoy writing about.

Israel kills relatively few combatants, they kill civilians and primarily women and children. That's what you seem to enjoy writing about.

It doesn't really matter what posters here write about. We have precious little impact on events in the Mideast but what Hamas has repeatedly made clear is their eagerness to expose Gazans to IDF defensive military actions. It is one of the reasons no one came to their aid when they provoked Israel last year.

Hezbollah is Shi'ite. Hamas is Sunni.:confused-84:
This is the part I don't get either. Yes they have a mutual goal for destroying Israel but for them to make an open pact like this worries me greatly. This only happened within the last year. These two joining is part of the reason I am being so dire on all my other assessments. To me this is not a red flag but a flare gun.

When Hezbollah puts a rocket launcher in someone's kitchen and fires out the window you get all high and might that Israel blew up a civilian home. Odd thing is those rocket launchers are sitting in those house's kitchens at this very moment and the people who own the house is not saying one word. Your indignation is staged.

Just as I expected, Hizbollah is of course planning to attack Israel which is why they also evacuated their southern posts, on the other hand they still trying to delay the attack as soon as possible, but this is inevitable clash, additionally Hamas will of course implement their best strategic chance and attack the southern border simultaneously along with Hezbollah on the northern border, Israel improved the naval defensive systems to seal optional front(western offshore) and probably they relay on Palestinians to begin riots in the heart of Israel, I also believe they might have another allies (probably Sinai terrorist organizations, and maybe Jordanian cells) - even then they might be able to strike hard but not to win which leaves me to think maybe Iran will risk and go for all out attack? maybe they managed to achieve nuclear?

Hamas Renews Alliance with Iran Hezbollah to Destroy Zionist Enemy - Israel News

Who did not see that coming?

A small ethnic/religious/racial group attempting to maintain rule as ethnic/religious/racial group over another group, yet again surrounded by an overwhelming majority that is not of that group has a limited lifespan. Demographics inexorably rule the day. The Jews in Palestine should try to come to an accommodation which will insure their independence and survival within a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, multi-religious society while they have the power to negotiate. I am sure that if the Jews came to the table with a serious proposal, the Hamas goons would be rejected by the majority of the Palestinian Christians and Muslims.

It is you that constantly brings it up, and makes a LIE out of the reality. Read the Geneva conventions that place the blame for the deaths at the feet of hamas. Why is it you ISLAMONAZO PROPAGANDISTS only want international law to work in islams favour, as soon as it starts to work against islam you start in with the LIES and LIBELS. Over 50% of gaza in uninhabited and that is where hamas should be siting their rocket launchers and mortars, not next to buildings full of children. The hamas soldiers should be in those uninhabited areas when fighting, not in schools and hospitals.

nd you support and defend the illegal actions of hamas terrorists all the time, and relish the fact that Israeli children are being murdered and brutalised in your cause.

Forum List

Back