Halloween Candy (what are you giving out tomorrow?)

... but not that dreamy I needed to post it twice...

I won't be home this year for the event but I gave my neighbor a bunch of Peanut Butter Cups and whatnot to hand out in our stead.

Jack Chick pamphlets. lol

I had no idea who that was .... had to look it up .... trying to think of something snarky to say and coming up empty..... :p

I got 3 bags of mixed candy, anything from Whoppers and Milk Duds to Twix and Kit Kats, and most of the stuff in between.

Rule for trick or treaters at my house? 2 pieces of candy each (they're small), unless they are in a group, and the best costume gets an extra piece of candy.

I got 3 bags of mixed candy, anything from Whoppers and Milk Duds to Twix and Kit Kats, and most of the stuff in between.

Rule for trick or treaters at my house? 2 pieces of candy each (they're small), unless they are in a group, and the best costume gets an extra piece of candy.

that's pretty awesome! I have some Pixie Stix I forgot about.... will use those if I run out of the others.
I love Milk Duds ... not sure I will have any left by tomorrow....

that's pretty awesome! I have some Pixie Stix I forgot about.... will use those if I run out of the others.
I love Milk Duds ... not sure I will have any left by tomorrow....
Then you should do Halloween like I did in my teens.
My parents would buy candy and always go out Halloween night, leaving me in charge.
I would get out the ladder and climb up on the roof with a lawn chair that I would set on the flat roof over the front door. Next to the chair, I would place a bowl of candy and a bowl of cherry bombs. As the munchkins headed for the front door, I would toss a cherry bomb about 10 feet ahead of them. Them that stayed got candy. Them that ran.... I got their candy.
I made out better than my little sister who went door to door and I didn't have to walk all over hell.

We don't get many kids here because it's a dead end. Most kids head towards the streets with a lot of houses on them, so I buy candy mostly for myself. :D Went to a party Friday night but not a "costume" party. Just adults and nobody ever gets dressed up except for maybe a couple of silly masks.

WOW! We were packed out last night. Now I have to go back in and put away all the decorations and clean up the fake blood.

Yup! It's all fake. It was a good night

Forum List

Back