Hallmark Holiday Movies Aren't As Good As They Used To Be.....Thanks To PC & Wokishness

I love Christmas. I just don't celebrate it. These holiday movies are a way for me to enjoy the holiday. Hulu and Tubi have a nice assortment of Christmas movies. I watch them all year.

I love Christmas. I just don't celebrate it. These holiday movies are a way for me to enjoy the holiday. Hulu and Tubi have a nice assortment of Christmas movies. I watch them all year.
Well.....to be honest....the only way you can get in the holiday spirit is by watching Christmas programming and also all of the holiday commercials. But to be honest.....once that ends....the Christmas Spirit goes away.
I still have my tree up....because 2020 was a tough year....and I need that cheer up until Winter is over at least.

Well.....to be honest....the only way you can get in the holiday spirit is by watching Christmas programming and also all of the holiday commercials. But to be honest.....once that ends....the Christmas Spirit goes away.
I still have my tree up....because 2020 was a tough year....and I need that cheer up until Winter is over at least.
I don't decorate. No tree. No holiday dinner. Usually I get chinese to go. I do like the corney kid shows. The specials, endless Christmas music and the movies.

I don't decorate. No tree. No holiday dinner. Usually I get chinese to go. I do like the corney kid shows. The specials, endless Christmas music and the movies.
I had a few Christmases without a tree when I was in the military.
They always deployed us during the holidays.
As long as I have the strength to do it...I'm putting up a tree.

I don't want to break this to you, but I will.

Hallmark holiday movies were NEVER good.
Too girly smoochy loviedovie for me. I never liked chick flicks.
Nothing like two guys smoochie....smooching....note the guys in the lower right.....LOL
View attachment 460540
Does anyone know how well that one film did, the one with the same gender couple that is? If it wasn't well received enough, maybe it will be the last film like that that Hallmark ever shows. To me, what I will never understand it why they have so many of them mystery movie series.

Do you do any gift buying for anyone?

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

Nothing like two guys smoochie....smooching....note the guys in the lower right.....LOL
View attachment 460540
Does anyone know how well that one film did, the one with the same gender couple that is? If it wasn't well received good enough, maybe it will be the last one that Hallmark ever shows.

Holly
The story said it went over like a lead balloon.

View attachment 460540
Does anyone know how well that one film did, the one with the same gender couple that is? If it wasn't well received enough, maybe it will be the last film like that that Hallmark ever shows. To me, what I will never understand it why they have so many of them mystery movie series.

Holly
I used to. I never seemed to buy anything that people actually used. So I don't buy gifts anymore.

Hallmark junk puts me to sleep but my wife likes it. You don't have to work at following the plot because they are all the same. Professional babe goes to Vermont and meets local stud. Ho hum.

Forum List

Back