Hallmark alternative is 100% not gay

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Well, it turns out there is better drama behind the scenes than in their movies.

The Great American Family network will be an alternative to Hallmark but without the 1% offering of gay storylines. Apparently 100% straight is better than 99% straight movie lineup.

Why can’t we just have nice things?

The Complete List of Hallmark Channel Stars Who've Moved to Great American Family, Including Candace Cameron Bure! | Parade: Entertainment, Recipes, Health, Life, Holidays

Full House hottie getting flack for her comments as she exits Hallmark.

Candace Cameron Bure faces backlash after announcing ‘traditional marriage’ project

The actor Candace Cameron Bure is facing backlash following her recent comments about her new TV project that she said will prioritize portraying "traditional marriage."

Last edited:
And... do you watch Hallmark? Why care?

The way I see it, if I don't watch Hallmark, I don't care what runs on it. If you don't like something, just don't watch it. That's the beauty of America. Surely in todays day and age, one can find something else to watch on the hundreds of other stupid channels out there.

I stopped watching the History Channel when they switched from actually good shows, to American Pickers, Ancient Aliens and Pawn Stars, but I'm also not bitching about their choice.

Well, it turns out there is better drama behind the scenes than in their movies.

The Great American Family network will be an alternative to Hallmark but without the 1% offering of gay storylines. Apparently 100% straight is better than 99% straight movie lineup.

Full list of actors leaving below includes convict Lori Laughlin (college entrance scandal), Candace Cameron (Full House hottie), and Danica McKellar (Winnie from Wonder Years)

The Complete List of Hallmark Channel Stars Who've Moved to Great American Family, Including Candace Cameron Bure! | Parade: Entertainment, Recipes, Health, Life, Holidays

Candace Cameron Bure faces backlash after announcing ‘traditional marriage’ project

The actor Candace Cameron Bure is facing backlash following her recent comments about her new TV project that she said will prioritize portraying "traditional marriage."

Cameron Bure, 46, the former "Full House" star, made the remarks in a recently published interview with The Wall Street Journal Magazine. A reporter asked whether Great American Family, the new cable network she joined after she left the Hallmark Channel this year, would feature same-sex couples as leads in holiday movies.

According to The Journal, Cameron Bure said no. “I think that Great American Family will keep traditional marriage at the core,” she told the magazine.

At Hallmark, Abbott [founder] came under fire for having been involved in the decision to pull a commercial for the wedding-planning site Zola that featured a lesbian couple kissing. That led to the hashtag#BoycottHallmark — and Abbott's leaving his role as CEO of Crown Media Family Networks. (NBCUniversal, the parent company of NBC News, and Comcast Ventures are investors in Zola. Comcast owns NBCUniversal.)

Well! Good news! I hate Hallmark for caving to the wokeists!

I use a TV as white noise in my room at night because I have really bad tinnitus. Hallmark and MeTV are the only channels that I want to have on as I sleep because of the low volume of their shows -- no gunfights or car chases or screaming crazies -- and when Hallmark went all SJW, they became really easy to ignore.

TV pushing the homosexual agenda is bad. They overdo it by like 300%, too.

I don't wanna be seein' no damn "Novato" or whatever AIDS medicine commercials with 2 faggots kissing. That's f*n gross.

I'm sure you pussy red flannel pajama wearing Moon Bats queers are upset that Candice Bure or whoever is leaving Hallmark but the rest of us really don't give a shit one way or another because we don't watch that chick flick crap.

Just think, now you can have all the queer entertainment on Hallmark your little pea picking hearts desire.

If someone wants to have a gay-free channel....so?

If someone wants to have an all-gay channel...so?

Is that not freedom? Can people not decide what they want to watch?

Someone is triggered because those of us with morals and values will simply not shut the fuck up about it!

Poor baby..
Iow, those so addled as to think themselves the sole owners and arbiters of "morals and values" shall continue screaming,
Help, this praying it away shit is not working!
and wonder why the sane rest of us quietly wait for y'all to mercifully die off. Oh. Please. Just.

Iow, those so addled as to think themselves the sole owners and arbiters of "morals and values" shall continue screaming,

and wonder why the sane rest of us quietly wait for y'all to mercifully die off. Oh. Please. Just.

Good luck, gramps. I guarantee you're older than me.

Are there really romantic movies on Hallmark featuring gay couples? Haven't had a TV in years, and when I did I din't watch a lot of Hallmark.

Back in your creative writing class again, I see.

Don't give up your day job.

I used to love Hallmark. Especially Christmas movies. Then they went woke. GAF has great movies. Hallmark drove their talent away, then drove their viewers away.

Forum List

Back