Half of the forces were killed, corpses and wounded are left" - rebelling colonial subjects (muslim Bashkirs) applied to czar putin

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
sounds more and more like 1917 :thup:
Half of the forces were killed, corpses and wounded are left" - rebelling colonial subjects (muslim Bashkirs) applied to czar putin

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

I was thinking 1374 ... it's said the bones of the dead lasted thirty years ...

On your map ... where is Bessarabia? ... or are you genocidal? ...

Interesting to see the mind of a delusional , trying to work out his bitterness at being deported from his beloved mother land .

Poor sad Titlose .

Interesting to see the mind of a delusional , trying to work out his bitterness at being deported from his beloved mother land .

Poor sad Titlose .

Bessarabia is Rep of Moldova and part of Ukraine's Odesa oblast.

I know exactly where Bessarabia is ... and I know how the Roman Empire dealt with these people ... my question is what is to be done with them if we give their land to Moldova? ...

The Slavs will just murder them ... not sure that's a good idea ...

I know exactly where Bessarabia is ... and I know how the Roman Empire dealt with these people ... my question is what is to be done with them if we give their land to Moldova? ...

The Slavs will just murder them ... not sure that's a good idea ...
The Roman Empire never got that far.

You are talking nonsense.

That is in a completely different part of the Danube than Bessarabia, in fact it's near today's Serbia. Why are you making yourself look like an idiot?

Where is Bessarabia? ... do you know what "Hell's Gate" is ...

And thank you for the ad hominim argument ... with this you admit I'm right and have only my person to attack ...

I was thinking 1374 ... it's said the bones of the dead lasted thirty years ...

On your map ... where is Bessarabia? ... or are you genocidal? ...

Bessarabia is Rep of Moldova and part of Ukraine's Odesa oblast.

That is in a completely different part of the Danube than Bessarabia, in fact it's near today's Serbia. Why are you making yourself look like an idiot?

• Love
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back