HALAL SLAUGHTERHOUSE WHERE STAFF WERE CAUGHT ABUSING ANIMALS CLOSES DOWN

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Interesting. If a secret video of an abortion clinic surfaces the left goes into moral outrage. And there is no law that requires stunning the unborn child. The left cares more about sheep then people.

The law requires abattoirs to stun animals before slaughter to prevent unnecessary suffering, with some exemptions for Jewish and Muslim producers. Over three days in December, activists from Animal Aid used hidden cameras to record footage at Bowood which showed:

Disillusionment.jpg

Aw geesh, not this same ole shit again.

Last edited:
I get really sick of the nutters saying that human animals are the same as non-human animals. OTOH, I'm not at all surprised that idiot RWs can't think about more than one thing at a time. I'm more than capable of caring about both human and non-human animals and I'm sorry that the RWs are not.

I'm glad the slaughterhouse was shut down but every single slaughterhouse abuses animals. Every time footage is made public, people act oh so terribly shocked, as though they really didn't know it before.

Its simply fact that if you eat meat, you are directly causing that abuse.

Last edited:
I get really sick of the nutters saying that human animals are the same as non-human animals. OTOH, I'm not at all surprised that idiot RWs can't think about more than one thing at a time. I'm more than capable ton caring about both human and non-human animals and I'm sorry that the RWs are not.

I'm glad the slaughterhouse was shut down but every single slaughterhouse abuses animals. Every time footage is made public, people act oh so terribly shocked, as though they really didn't know it before.

Do you eat fetal tissue? :dunno:

I get really sick of the nutters saying that human animals are the same as non-human animals. OTOH, I'm not at all surprised that idiot RWs can't think about more than one thing at a time. I'm more than capable ton caring about both human and non-human animals and I'm sorry that the RWs are not.

I've heard that some abortion clinics are considering opening restaurants.

I've heard that some abortion clinics are considering opening restaurants.

Maybe Ben Carson will appear in the advertising ...

Last edited:
Interesting. If a secret video of an abortion clinic surfaces the left goes into moral outrage. And there is no law that requires stunning the unborn child. The left cares more about sheep then people.

The law requires abattoirs to stun animals before slaughter to prevent unnecessary suffering, with some exemptions for Jewish and Muslim producers. Over three days in December, activists from Animal Aid used hidden cameras to record footage at Bowood which showed:
Is this story about abortion or animals being consumed?

Liberals hate people. That's why they become liberals. It's a vicious cycle. They always care more about animals than about humans. I think it's because they believe that they are superior to other people who don't share their values.

Forum List

Back