Haitian man arrested for raping a 15 y/o disabled girl at a migrant hotel in Massachusetts Wednesday night came to the U.S. via the Biden admin’s ...

You don’t care people are raped. Keep it classy

People are raped all the time. 97% of rapists (almost all of them people born here) never see the inside of a prison cell. Your side screamed and ranted when accused rapists were thrown off of college campuses for raping drunk coeds at frat parties... but, hey, they were white, so it was okay.

I remember when that lady went around carrying a mattress around campus, and you all mocked her.

Your side defended the rapist.

The destruction of America continues unabated thanks to the treacherous Obiden Administration....

Will it ever end?

No.....not until the mission of totally ruining the country is accomplished.

You have a problem with the European Whites conquering North America 100's of years ago?
You don't get it jackass... we are all being replaced... white black brown.... all American citizens are being replaced by easier to control humans from all over the world...

People are raped all the time. 97% of rapists (almost all of them people born here) never see the inside of a prison cell. Your side screamed and ranted when accused rapists were thrown off of college campuses for raping drunk coeds at frat parties... but, hey, they were white, so it was okay.

I remember when that lady went around carrying a mattress around campus, and you all mocked her.

My side what the fuck are you taking about? Defend your stance of not caring about rape instead of trying to deflect from that stupidity

Nothing but the best for America under Biden.

So far, Biden has had 138,000+ Haitians alone flown here. We don't need any Haitians.

BREAKING: Per DHS sources to me & @GriffJenkins, the Haitian man arrested for raping a 15 y/o disabled girl at a migrant hotel in Massachusetts Wednesday night came to the U.S. via the Biden admin’s parole program for Haitians, which allowed him to fly into JFK airport in NYC direct from Haiti in June 2023 w/ a 2 year parole grant. We’re told that ICE has now filed a detainer on 26-year-old Cory B. Alvarez with local authorities, & that he had a sponsor listed in New Jersey as part of his parole.
The Biden admin’s controversial CHNV parole program allows up to 30,000 Cubans, Haitians, Nicaraguans, and Venezuelans to fly into the U.S. after they’ve supposedly been vetted and have a sponsor in the U.S.
The recipients typically receive two year “humanitarian parole” grants, which allow them to apply for work authorization and live in the U.S.
According to CBP data, at least 138,000 Haitians have been brought to the U.S. since the start of the Biden admin’s program in January 2023.
The Biden admin considers this program a “lawful pathway”, and the recipients bypass the border entirely, flying over it instead. The program is an effort to cut down on high numbers of illegal crossings at the border.
I reached out to CBP & DHS for comment yesterday, and have not heard back yet.

Is there an actual news story on this claim? (I'm not a Twitter user)

I just found a couple of things strange about it that need clarity.... Like if the guy had a sponsor as required by the special program, why wasn't he living with the sponsor instead of a migrant hotel???

And, his last name being Hispanic, without an ounce of Hispanic features seems like there could be a misidentified person....??

You don't get it jackass... we are all being replaced... white black brown.... all American citizens are being replaced by easier to control humans from all over the world...
YELL at Congress jackass.
Force Congress to do their JOB and create a bipartisan Border Bill.

BTW, you don't fucking own this Country, this is a Free Country.
You Sectionalist need to all move to the vast area of Vacant Land in Wyoming and start your our Country.

I'm sure the REST of America would welcome that change.
Turn ALL of Wyoming into Trumpland.

Yeah.

Not classy. ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

WRONG.

Many of your 95% population are falsely accused.

Mattress girl was a perfect example. She lied about her accusation and ruined a young mans life because he stopped sleeping with her and started dating someone else.

A false accusation can be just as bad or worse as being a victim of rape and your side supported the me too movement which demanded all women be believed without question

You support witch hunts

YELL at Congress jackass.
Force Congress to do their JOB and create a bipartisan Border Bill.

BTW, you don't fucking own this Country, this is a Free Country.
You Sectionalist need to all move to the vast area of Vacant Land in Wyoming and start your our Country.

I'm sure the REST of America would welcome that change.
Turn ALL of Wyoming into Trumpland.
There is no way democrats in the senate or Biden would sign a border bill crafted by this house and you know that so stop playing dumb...
Democrats will never allow the border to be fixed its a campaign tool for them only....

https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-bill/2

HR2 so sue me care 4 illegals over Americans All

As I said . Tougher on Asylum. Remain in Mexico permanent on Asylum. Wall construction. And E Verify.

Senate bill wasnt Bi partisan, had a couple RINOs and Allowed massive influx of illegals to continue.

Would make good toilet paper.

Now explain how JOE AND THE HO let 10 mullion in??

Last edited:
There is no way democrats in the senate or Biden would sign a border bill crafted by this house and you know that so stop playing dumb...
Democrats will never allow the border to be fixed its a campaign tool for them only....
Democrats in the House represent 50% of the country, and the House Republicans gave them no say, or input.

Seriously, what do you expect? The House bill was never meant to pass the Senate, it was meant for show only, otherwise they would have included the other half of the nation!

Democrats in the House represent 50% of the country, and the House Republicans gave them no say, or input.

Seriously, what do you expect? The House bill was never meant to pass the Senate, it was meant for show only, otherwise they would have included the other half of the nation!
elections have consequences...

And Why should we when Biden reversed all Trumps attempts to stop the flood of illegals.

Your side doesnt want to fix shit.

States are about ready to fix it ourselves. Texas a good start.

Forum List

Back