Hair Is Considered Racist Now?

It seems the woke community has found that everything is racist.
true story

That's why I find this to be nothing but a bunch of bullshit. I NEVER heard anybody referring to something as a black hairstyle before in my life. It's either something recent or people have really lost their minds. :rolleyes:

Well, it is indeed a "hairy" situation.

According to the left, everything is now considered "racist". Even the shirt you are wearing now (that's if you are even wearing one now) is probably consider racist.

1645205444482.png

Well, it is indeed a "hairy" situation.

According to the left, everything is now considered "racist". Even the shirt you are wearing now (that's if you are even wearing one now) is probably consider racist.

View attachment 603075

Lol I'm still wearing the same clothes I've been wearing for a few days now. XD Maybe it's considered racist since I'm not giving more of my clothes a chance. :badgrin:

I was actually going to cut my bangs today since they're starting to get in my eyes and I'm not getting a haircut until next month,.. I wonder (not that I care) if I'm offending somebody by doing that as I can't even be sure anymore. Scary that I even have to say that.

That's why I find this to be nothing but a bunch of bullshit. I NEVER heard anybody referring to something as a black hairstyle before in my life. It's either something recent or people have really lost their minds. :rolleyes:
Have you been living under a rock? Black hair is very different. They do have their own hair styles to accommodate the difference. I can't imagine why this would be an issue for you. Who would you even bring it up? There are many kinds of beauty across cultures.

Have you been living under a rock? Black hair is very different. They do have their own hair styles to accommodate the difference. I can't imagine why this would be an issue for you. Who would you even bring it up? There are many kinds of beauty across cultures.

Yes I know they do their own hairstyles, it's just never been an apparent problem up until now.

Forum List

Back