Hah! Obama Can’t Fill High School Gym in Milwaukee — But Daily Beast Hack Claims Line Was Mile Long!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Massive turnout numbers to Trump rallies this close to the election can only mean MASSIVE GOP VOTER TURNOUT in a few days... The only word spoken that wasn’t “I” or “me” was probably “uh”.
Who wants to stand in line for that?

Never trust the liberal media. Never!

The Daily Beast does it again – their National Security writer, Erin Banco, claimed that the line to see former President Barack Obama in Milwaukee today was a mile long….

See pictures video and more at
Hah-Hah! Obama Can't Fill High School Gym in Milwaukee -- But Daily Beast Hack Claims Line Was Mile Long!

And yes, it is hilarious how Obama can't even draw a crowd in Hood Rat Land. Guess he should just stick to hanging out on billionaires' yachts, and keep asking Goldman Sachs for handouts.

Massive turnout numbers to Trump rallies this close to the election can only mean MASSIVE GOP VOTER TURNOUT in a few days... The only word spoken that wasn’t “I” or “me” was probably “uh”.

The Daily Beast does it again – their National Security writer, Erin Banco, claimed that the line to see former President Barack Obama in Milwaukee today was a mile long….

Hah-Hah! Obama Can't Fill High School Gym in Milwaukee -- But Daily Beast Hack Claims Line Was Mile Long!
1/1024 of a mile for Barry

And yes, it is hilarious how Obama can't even draw a crowd in Hood Rat Land. Guess he should just stick to hanging out on billionaires' yachts, and keep asking Goldman Sachs for handouts.
upload_2018-10-28_23-7-26.jpeg

You'd think that Obama idiot would have leaned his lesson when he and Hillary got their asses kicked royally by an underdog named Trump, who spent a tenth of what the Dems did, and Trump didn't commit treason, collude with the Russians, or engage in a criminal conpiracy to lie to the FISA court and spy on an opposition candidate like Obama, Hillary, the Dems and their lackeys in the media did. .

campaigning as a mere US Senator (one term) PORTLAND, Ore. — Senator Barack Obama drew the largest crowd of his campaign so far on Sunday, addressing an estimated 75,000 people who had gathered here on the banks of the Willamette River.

Obama Draws Huge Crowd in Oregon as Clinton Courts Kentucky

I sort of doubt the Obama appearance was heavily advertised

You'd think that Obama idiot would have leaned his lesson when he and Hillary got their asses kicked royally by an underdog named Trump, who spent a tenth of what the Dems did, and Trump didn't commit treason, collude with the Russians, or engage in a criminal conpiracy to lie to the FISA court and spy on an opposition candidate like Obama, Hillary, the Dems and their lackeys in the media did. .

I think The obomanation colluded with the muslims....just a guess....

5f8e0ea79e79909875744683aa0a73fa0b00d8d739d54ded6fe20250ce0e8129.gif

Hussein Obama's first "act" as president was an "apology tour" to the Muslim world. And he even got a fake Nobel Peace Prize for it.

campaigning as a mere US Senator (one term) PORTLAND, Ore. — Senator Barack Obama drew the largest crowd of his campaign so far on Sunday, addressing an estimated 75,000 people who had gathered here on the banks of the Willamette River.

The N.Y.Slimes reported....ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Hussein Obama's first "act" as president was an "apology tour" to the Muslim world. And he even got a fake Nobel Peace Prize for it.
Oh please LOL

you people are so demented

The world had little respect for us because of issues with the WoT bs

After Obama most of the world respected the USA

Now they laugh at us more than ever before

sad shit

Oh please LOL

sad shit
What a complete ass you are....the world Is pissed at Trump for

#1 Making NATO countries FINALLY step up to the plate and paying their FAIR SHARE of costs.

#2 For FINALLY putting TRADE TARIFFS on imports that have hurt our economy for decades, bringing NEW trade deals to the table with our interests in the forefront.

#3 For standing up to China. Russia and Iran for their military stances which the Obomanation so traitorously let our military preparedness diminish with scaling back our Navy to half of what it was.

Need more ABNORMAL?

Oh please LOL

sad shit

#1 Making NATO countries FINALLY step up to the plate and paying their FAIR SHARE of costs.

#2 For FINALLY putting TRADE TARIFFS on imports that have hurt our economy for decades, bringing NEW trade deals to the table with our interests in the forefront.

#3 For standing up to China. Russia and Iran for their military stances which the Obomanation so traitorously let our military preparedness diminish with scaling back our Navy to half of what it was.

Need more ABNORMAL?
No one can trust Trump

Oh please LOL

sad shit

Need more ABNORMAL?
No one can trust Trump
trump-still-your-president-good-witch-of-the-east.jpg

Poor pitiful Obama who can't get his Library built in South Chicago and it is tied up in Court because Obama wants to build on a South Chicago City Park.

Poor pitiful Obama who can't get his Library built in South Chicago and it is tied up in Court because Obama wants to build on a South Chicago City Park.

lol it will be the first Library in the U.S. to have gang killings every day.

Early voting turnout around here is huge, which means Dems are going to lose big time.
What is it Republicans are going to win?
No healthcare?
They aren't getting tax cuts.
They still won't be educated enough for jobs.
All they did was beat the Democrats they rely on for keeping Red States from going under.

Forum List

Back