Hagel: US Needs to 'Reverse Optics' With Israel

"Israel's borders are the borders of the State of Israel. The borders have changed from time to time with developments in Israel's military and diplomatic situation. It borders Lebanon in the north, Syria in the northeast, Jordan and the West Bank in the east, the Gaza Strip and Egypt on the southwest."

So what's the eastern border, Area C or the Jordan River?

Your link

BTW, America cuts Israel loose as soon as Arab oil runs out, Sissy.

Only in your demented mind !

Israel + America = Allies forever

Well, no, dummy, since Israel has greater shale oil deposits and natural gas resources than Saudi Arabia's resources.

Plus, every major American technology company, from Google to Microsoft to Apple to Intel to eBay live and die by their Israeli R&D centers.

Meanwhile, you post on the internet in your underwear.

do not comment on MODE OF DRESS-----I am wearing my long loose
granny nitegown and a sweater-----its sunday-----did you expect me
to DRESS for a day in cyberspace? ok ok -----I have had enough
from you and HUBBY----I am putting on a damned skirt-----damn you all

George posts in his underwear because he's poor and cannot afford decent clothes.

he can post in the nude for all I care------I am sorry that george is poor-----
if he needs help in the use of his food stamp allotment---I can help.
My mom was an expert in feeding a large family on little money---so I learned
how at a young age-----we were five kids---four boys and me and there was
a prolonged bad time due to illness-------SHE ROSE TO THE OCCASSION
brilliantly -----there is no reason why a food stamp allotiment
shoud not feed our dear georgie LIKE A KING
george---feel free to ask questions

as to clothing salvation army and thrift stores HAVE IT ALL -----
sometimes even granny nite gowns (the only kind I use)
of course nude for an all day cyberspace troll is even
less expensive

for really inexpensive and good taste---think like a hindu---
dal and rice. YUM Georgie you can do it----I will tell you
how-

do not comment on MODE OF DRESS-----I am wearing my long loose
granny nitegown and a sweater-----its sunday-----did you expect me
to DRESS for a day in cyberspace? ok ok -----I have had enough
from you and HUBBY----I am putting on a damned skirt-----damn you all

George posts in his underwear because he's poor and cannot afford decent clothes.

less expensive

how-

George is poor because he's uneducated and unintelligent. He's also hideously ugly. He vents his misery on internet messageboards. He's to be pitied.

less expensive

how-

George is poor because he's uneducated and unintelligent. He's also hideously ugly. He
vents his misery on internet messageboards. He's to be pitied.

There is nothing wrong with being ugly-----and he has a computer so he can
BE EDUCATED he needs some motivation---not criticism

georgie dear-----did you prepare your supper yet?

BTW, America cuts Israel loose as soon as Arab oil runs out, Sissy.

Well, no, dummy, since Israel has greater shale oil deposits and natural gas resources than Saudi Arabia's resources.

Plus, every major American technology company, from Google to Microsoft to Apple to Intel to eBay live and die by their Israeli R&D centers.

Meanwhile, you post on the internet in your underwear.
Where are Israel's natural gas deposits located other than off the coast of Gaza?

less expensive

how-

George is poor because he's uneducated and unintelligent. He's also hideously ugly. He vents his misery on internet messageboards. He's to be pitied.
How miserable would someone have to be to post 230 times in a single news cycle?
Are you paid by the hour or by the lie?

less expensive

how-

George is poor because he's uneducated and unintelligent. He's also hideously ugly. He

I lost my foodstamps when I went on SSI.
Thanks for your concern(?)

I lost my foodstamps when I went on SSI.
Thanks for your concern(?)

Loser. :lol:

Speaking of losers:

"Moshe Dayan, the former Israeli defense minister (1967-1973) who laid down the cornerstone of the settlement policy, spoke of the need of building Jewish settlements in the occupied territories because they safeguard Israel’s security more effectively than does the army.

"He noted that without the settlements, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) would be unable to stay in the territories, as it would remain an alien force ruling over a foreign people.

"Thus, the Labor Party inaugurated Israel’s settlement program in the wake of the 1967 war.

"Of primary importance then was, and remains, the question of where the settlements should be built, and not whether they indeed should or not be built.

"This is the logic that led the drive for settlement building. Hence, the Allon Plan was devised, which in its barest outline was based on the following points..."

Palestine-Israel Journal: <b>Settlements: A Geographic and Demographic Barrier to Peace</b>

Major General George Keegan, Ass't Chief of Staff, Intelligence, US Air Force, Pentagon, Distinguished Service Medal, Legion of Merit with three oak leaf clusters, Air Medal with two oak leaf clusters, and Air Force Outstanding Unit Award Ribbon :clap2:
The ability of the U.S. Air Force in particular, and the Army in general, to defend whatever position it has in NATO owes more to the Israeli intelligence input than it does to any other single source of intelligence, be it satellite reconnaissance, be it technology intercept, or what have you..

I could not have procured the intelligence [for discovering Soviet Air Force capabilities, new weapons, electronics and jamming devices] with five CIAs"
BETTER THAN 5 C.I.A.'S - NYTimes.com

James Jones, Four Star General and Former National Security Advisor :clap2:
We will never forget that since the first minutes of Israeli independence, the United States has had a special relationship with Israel. And that will not change. Why? Because this is not a commitment of Democrats or Republicans; it is a national commitment based on shared values, deep and interwoven connections, and mutual interests.
I can also say from long experience that our security relationship with Israel is important for America. Our military benefits from Israeli innovations in technology, from shared intelligence, from exercises that help our readiness and joint training that enhances our capabilities and from lessons learned in Israel's own battles against terrorism and asymmetric threats."
Remarks by National Security Advisor James L. Jones at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy | The White House

"Settlement activity also proceeded in and around Palestinian villages and towns. Ariel Sharon, then minister of agriculture, disclosed the 'picture of Israel at the end of the 20th century.'

"His plan, calling for the settlement of two million Jews in the West Bank, rested on the development of Greater Jerusalem and the intensification of settlement building on the western ridges &#8212; west of Ramallah and Nablus."

How many of Sharon's 2 million immigrants were "Jews" before they arrived in Israel?

Palestine-Israel Journal: <b>Settlements: A Geographic and Demographic Barrier to Peace</b>

"Settlement activity also proceeded in and around Palestinian villages and towns. Ariel Sharon, then minister of agriculture, disclosed the 'picture of Israel at the end of the 20th century.'

The land has been named Israel dating back 3000 years. Before World War I, under the Ottoman Empire, there was no palestine nor palestinian land.

The land has been named Israel dating back 3000 years. Before World War I, under the Ottoman Empire, there was no palestine nor palestinian land.
So what?
As recently as 1948 there were twice as many non-Jews as Jews living in Mandate Palestine, yet the minority inflicted a Jewish state upon the majority and stole the property of hundreds of thousands of Arabs.

So what?
As recently as 1948 there were twice as many non-Jews as Jews living in Mandate Palestine, yet the minority inflicted a Jewish state upon the majority and stole the property of hundreds of thousands of Arabs.

As early as the 19th century, Jews comprised most of Jerusalem. Arabs are illegal aliens in Israel who entered during the British Mandate from other Arab countries.

Jews lived in and ruled in Israel dating back 3000 years . It's Jewish land, not fakestinian land.

Winston Churchill, Secretary of "Palestine" During British Mandate to House of Commons, Parliamentary Debates, 23 May 1939
So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population.
http://us.macmillan.com/churchillandthejews/MartinGilbert

Last edited:
About four thousand Jews lived in the Occupied Territories in 1970.

The land of Israel is Jewish land.

Eminent Historian Sir Martin Gilbert, Author of 10 Books on Middle East History and History of Jerusalem
Jerusalem became the capital of the first Jewish kingdom in 1004 BC, over 3000 years ago. With the brief exception of the Crusader period, no other non-Jewish ruling power of Jerusalem made the city a capital but it was consistently a capital for the Jews. Driven into partial exile by Nebuchadnezzar in 586 BC, the Jews returned fifty years later and rebuilt Jerusalem as their capital. It was their capital, too, under the Maccabees. The unity of the city achieved in 1967, then, was more than a quirk of military geography. It was the fulfillment of unbroken historical longings.

In 1210, following the defeat of the Crusaders, groups of Jews began to return Jerusalem. Henceforth, without interruption, and in every decade, individual Jews and groups of Jews reached the city from the Maghreb [north Africa] and elsewhere forming an ever-growing community. Driven out by the Tartar invasion of 1244, they had returned by 1250. Three times a day the Jews repeated in their prayers, "And to Jerusalem Thy city mayest thou return to mercy, and dwell in its midst as Thou hast spoken, and rebuild it soon in our days for evermore

Areas from which some 300 Rabbis travelled to Jerusalem, Acre and Ramla in 1210 AD, to strengthen the Jewish communities weakened by the Crusader massacres and expulsions. Jews are known to have traveled from throughout the region to Jerusalem [after 1267], settling permanently and forming by 1841 the largest single community in Jerusalem.

1000 AD: Jews take part in the defence of Haifa against the Crusades

1099:AD: Jews take part in the defence of Jerusalem against the Crusaders

1211: Several Rabbis from France and England settle in Jerusalem

1267: Maimonides arrives in Jerusalem and establishes a synagogue . During the next 500 years, Jerusalem is reinstated as a centre of Jewish learning.

In 1500, there were an estimated 10,000 Jews living in the Safed region

1563: Establishment of a Hebrew printing press in Jerusalem, the first printing press on the Asian Continent

By 1880 the Jews formed the majority of the population Jerusalem

During the 17th and 18th centuries, many Jerusalem Jews, scholars and rabbis, travelled from Jerusalem to teach in Jewish communities elsewhere, and also to seek alms and charity for the poorer members of their own community. there was also a regular movement of families, in both directions, between Jerusalem and several towns of the eastern Mediterranean region

Jewish villages in Israel 1855--1914...

Deganya
Safed
Tiberias
Kinneret
Merhavya
Zikhron Yacov
Ekron
Mikveh Israel
Rishon le-Zion
Ben Shemen
Rehovot
Hulda
Kastinia
Artuf
Hebron
Ruhama
Beer-Toviya
Hartuv
Gedera
Kfar Uriya
Motza
Nes Ziona
Beer Yaakov
Nahalat Yehuda
Mahane Yehuda
Ein Ganim
Petah Tikvah
Kfar Sava
Kfar Mahal
Hadera
Gan Shmuel
Nahliel
Karkur
Givat Ada
Bat Shelomo
Tantura
Shefeiya
Yavneel
Beit Gan
Kfar Tova
Poriya
Sejera
Menahemya
Beitanya
Mizpa
Kfar Hittim
Bnei Yehuda
Mishmar Hayarden
Ayelet Hashashar
Ein Zeitim
Metulla
Martin Gilbert'sThe Routledge Atlas of Jewish History (Routledge Historical Atlases) [Hardcover](2010): M., (Author) Gilbert: Amazon.com: Books

About four thousand Jews lived in the Occupied Territories in 1970.
Hundreds of thousands of "Jews" currently reside there.
Ask Winnie for an explanation of Fourth Geneva:

"The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies."

Fourth Geneva Convention - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And your excuse for referring to those people in quotes is what, exactly? Do you suppose everyone else will just dote on you for the slander?

Forum List

Back