Hacking the vote: computer voting is easily tampered with

there is a long court record of the GOP being told to stop a voter purge program at the insistance of the court.

your fucking lying

Seriously, do you really believe that only Republicans cheat and rig Elections? Just a straight answer please.

there is a long court record of the GOP being told to stop a voter purge program at the insistance of the court.

your fucking lying

Seriously, do you really believe that only Republicans cheat and rig Elections? Just a straight answer please.

fuck you you lying fake paul supporter.

I never said that and you have no proof I said it.

bite your own dick

Grandstanding by a candidate support organization??

We're still waiting for a conviction of the RNC or other directly related GOP group

Put up, or shut up

already done you asshole.

now this is a lawsuit and its your own people who have to sue the republican party to get their votes counted

It is political grandstanding

your fucking lying

fuck you you lying fake paul supporter.

I never said that and you have no proof I said it.

bite your own dick

So you're only hysterical & outraged when Republicans cheat & rig Elections. You're completely fine when Democrats do it. That's why i said you sound very irrational. You're completely fine with Voter Fraud, just as long as your Democrats are doing it. You no longer have any credibility. You're a dishonest hypocrite. Period, end of story.

Funny.. that is not the Republican party..

Now.. unless you are also going to condemn the DEM individuals that have been convicted or have plead guilty and hence condemn the whole DNC as you are attempting to do with the RNC in this case.. SHUT THE FUCK UP

The 2002 New Hampshire Senate election phone jamming scandal involves the use of a telemarketing firm hired by that state's Republican Party (NHGOP) for election tampering. The tampering involved using a call center to jam the phone lines of a Get Out the Vote (GOTV) operation. In the end, 900 calls were made for 45 minutes of disruption to the Democratic-leaning call centers

they hired them to do it you fucking insane lemming

Grandstanding by a candidate support organization??

We're still waiting for a conviction of the RNC or other directly related GOP group

Put up, or shut up

already done you asshole.

now this is a lawsuit and its your own people who have to sue the republican party to get their votes counted

Perfect opportunity for a bet of usernames here on the board

If there is a judgement for the plaintiff in this case... I surrender my username to you and will never return

Otherwise, you surrender your username and never return to post here under any circumstances again

heres your choice.

fuck off or fuck off

Wisconsin really fucked you up! :cuckoo:

Yeah, i've caught onto his or her's schtick. All the links he or she provides, only parrot absurd assertions. They never prove anything. If Republicans can cheat & hack these machines, so can the Democrats. So it's all a wash. The playing field is level. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back