HA!!! Trump goes full gangster on Wolf Blitzer! What a great American this is.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Blitzer is fucking stunned. "How dare him talk to US...the media...this way?"

FUCK THE DISHONEST MEDIA!!!

Watch and behold greatness:

Haha!! For all his flaws....this is 50% of the reason I supourt Trump. American media is crippling our nation with dishonesty, sensationalist reporting, faking stories, etc etc etc all for click bait ratings. (My other 50% is his support of cops).

Fuck the media. All of it. At least 98% of it. Lying turds who are trying to provoke resentment within the population against each other. Fuck em.

WHO has actually done more damage to our country: Obama? ISIS? China? George W. Bush??? No. It's the American media and it's not even close.

Trump doesn't need this job. Career politicians do....which is why they're terrified to piss off the media. Trump doesn't give a fuck about it...and actually tries to offend the media.

He has my vote.

Blitzer is fucking stunned. "How dare him talk to US...the media...this way?"

FUCK THE DISHONEST MEDIA!!!

Watch and behold greatness:

Wolf Blitzer is a "great American"?? :wtf:
I think he's a hack, but whatever.

Rump on the other hand is a stunted child. What a fucking whiner.
Roger Stone quit his campaign last year because of how he was melting down over Megyn Kelly.

So where's the "gangster" part? All I see is a hack with a CNN job and a crybaby who needs his diaper changed.

Hey I think I just figured out Rump's running mate. David Vitter.

Haha!! For all his flaws....this is 50% of the reason I supourt Trump. American media is crippling our nation with dishonesty, sensationalist reporting, faking stories, etc etc etc all for click bait ratings. (My other 50% is his support of cops).

Fuck the media. All of it. At least 98% of it. Lying turds who are trying to provoke resentment within the population against each other. Fuck em.

WHO has actually done more damage to our country: Obama? ISIS? China? George W. Bush??? No. It's the American media and it's not even close.

Trump doesn't need this job. Career politicians do....which is why they're terrified to piss off the media. Trump doesn't give a fuck about it...and actually tries to offend the media.

He has my vote.

Funny --- your description of Mass Corporate Media is accurate.
But Rump would be an unknown footnote without it. He owes everything he is to it.

He has my vote.
How ironic. You and the right-wing are the ones crippling our country with dishonesty.

He has my vote.

But Rump would be an unknown footnote without it. He owes everything he is to it.

Ooh....so we agree about the media? Interesting. Wouldn't mind putting our strong disagreements to the side for a thread and share opinions on it.

You're right that Trump's fame is in large part due to media. He used a wicked raft to ride the ratings wave. And that's also the problem. 30 years ago the evening news wouldn't put such an inflammatory person on in prime time because of families.

The media doesn't care how twisted or inaccurate their product is....as long as it angers citizens to generate ratings. And that's true for both sides.

No one is as bad as the media paints them to be. Trump. Obama. Cops. BLM. Liberals. Conservatives. The media takes the examples that they can sensationalize the most and kick the most bees nests with and portrays them to represent the larger group. It divides citizens and their ratings go up.

It's very sick.

Last edited:

He has my vote.

Ooh....so we agree about the media? Interesting. Wouldn't mind putting our strong disagreements to the side for a thread and share opinions on it.

My rants are all over the Media forum in that regard -- but it's been a while.

He has my vote.

I've basically disregarded cable news and ALL newspapers for the most part. I'll maybe watch the CBS Sunday morning show and occasionally I'll watch a handful of opinion based shows- OReilly, Mahr and maybe Colbert because they are entertaining.

The rest is unwatchable. I prefer reading threads on USMB with sourced links because I trust a USMB poster as much (or little I'd day) as the talking heads on TV.

LOL How invigorating seeing someone NOT suck up to media types. Gotta love it. Media has controlled long enough!

He has my vote.

I've basically disregarded cable news and ALL newspapers for the most part. I'll maybe watch the CBS Sunday morning show and occasionally I'll watch a handful of opinion based shows- OReilly, Mahr and maybe Colbert because they are entertaining.

The rest is unwatchable. I prefer reading threads on USMB with sourced links because I trust a USMB poster as much (or little I'd day) as the talking heads on TV.

I fired my TV years ago. It was useless and taking up space, and I determined that whatever I needed was already available on the innerwebs. For free, except for live sports which I'd have to pay TV for anyway.

Television itself is inherently dishonest.

LOL How invigorating seeing someone NOT suck up to media types. Gotta love it. Media has controlled long enough!

Yep. The media is stunned. For 20 years they've been able to have so much control over politics because everyone was scared of them. They'd pounce and we're even smug and arrogant about it. Like "you better kiss our asses or we'll smear you".

Fucking arrogant know-it-alls in the media who in reality usually have DONE NOTHING in life but show up and talk about what other people are doing. That's it.

Watching Trump tell the media to go fuck themselves is so refreshing.

Even people who hate every cell in Trump's body have to admit it's nice to see someone finally tell corporate media to shove it up their asses for once.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

He has my vote.

I fired my TV years ago. It was useless and taking up space, and I determined that whatever I needed was already available on the innerwebs. For free, except for live sports which I'd have to pay TV for anyway.

Sports are the only reason I keep it. I'm a sports fanatic so TV is a necessity for that.

But the mainstream media...all of it....can burn in hell.

Yep. The media is stunned. For 20 years they've been able to have so much control over politics because everyone was scared of them. They'd pounce and we're even smug and arrogant about it. Like "you better kiss our asses or we'll smear you".

Fucking arrogant know-it-alls in the media who in reality usually have DONE NOTHING in life but show up and talk about what other people are doing. That's it.

Watching Trump tell the media to go fuck themselves is so refreshing.

Even people who hate every cell in Trump's body have to admit it's nice to see someone finally tell corporate media to shove it up their asses for once.

You ah, don't seem to get that even the clip you posted in the OP ---- *IS* the media, doing Rump's free publicity work for him. So far from "telling them to go fuck themselves" he's very much dependent on that symbiotic relationship.

And they do that because they can milk some ratings off it, because he's controversial, and controversy sells.
In other words they do it because they're whores. Which is the same reason he's there. They whore for ratings, he whores for attention. Both seek what they always seek, both get what they want.

As I said --- symbiotic.

He has my vote.

If that isn't a prime example of confirmation bias, I'm not sure what else would be.

I don't think I've seen more than 3-5% of the news stories linked on this forum come from a source with any sort of legitimacy. While everybody can agree that the mainstream media does spin things, it is also held somewhat accountable for publishing at least somewhat verifiable stories...on the other hand, a lot of the biased materials linked here come off as anything from misleading to outright false...many sites aren't held to the same accountability or scrutiny that mainstream media is.
Fox News is a prime example. Do they publish misleading or false information? Yes. However, because of the level of scrutiny that they tend to be under, there is usually a lot of information out there to check the stories against making it easy to see a fuller picture of the story rather than just being fed a piece of information in a vacuum.

He has my vote.
How ironic. You and the right-wing are the ones crippling our country with dishonesty.
That would be the left wing commies doing that.

He has my vote.

If that isn't a prime example of confirmation bias, I'm not sure what else would be.

I don't think I've seen more than 3-5% of the news stories linked on this forum come from a source with any sort of legitimacy. While everybody can agree that the mainstream media does spin things, it is also held somewhat accountable for publishing at least somewhat verifiable stories...on the other hand, a lot of the biased materials linked here come off as anything from misleading to outright false...many sites aren't held to the same accountability or scrutiny that mainstream media is.
Fox News is a prime example. Do they publish misleading or false information? Yes. However, because of the level of scrutiny that they tend to be under, there is usually a lot of information out there to check the stories against making it easy to see a fuller picture of the story rather than just being fed a piece of information in a vacuum.
FOX news has the entire LIB base fact-checking every fucking word that is spoken. Every image.
That's why FN is so much more trusted than outlets like MSNBC is.
Let's be honest. Nobody believes anything that the MSNBC talking heads say.
Every fucking night Chrissy Matthews tells straight up bullshit lies. The only time he gets called on his lies is by Breitbart.

Forum List

Back