HA!!! I told you so....

i kicked the multiple choice section in the face! Easy stuff. The frqs weren't toooo bad, but there were some parts that i wasn't confident about. I got answers for every question, but i only think i got the full 9 points on maybe two of them.

I'm thinking i got either a 4 or 5. I really want to discuss those frqs, but we can't for another 48 hours... >.>

wtf?

Internet security quiz or jihadist application.

From the sig, I think it's just another Internet vendor wannabe looking for free ad space.

Consumer borrowing unexpectedly rises!!!!
The Federal Reserve reported that consumer borrowing rose by $1.95 billion in March, better than the $3.85 billion drop that economists had expected.

Is getting into tens of thousands of dollars in debt the cure for our ailing economy? Apparently so according to the Fed...the cycle continues....

Two possible reasons for this...probably both are in effect

1. People are feeling somewhat more confident, ergo they are spending more and also borrowing more.

2. People can no longer put off buying the stuff they'd been putting off --things like cars and washing machines eventually wear out.

So regardless of what Joe Bagdonuts might think about where the economy is headed, he STILL needs a new car to get back and forth to work.

Forum List

Back