Guys: Is this a turn off?

safe_image.php

the arm muscles I mean.....

No, she's attractive...

...and what makes her attractive is her confidence and smile. Which she gained through her body image work.

I have to agree with what you just wrote...

It was her smile and confidence...

I would have DREAMED to have a figure like the 3rd girl (says 4) on this pic. BUT, no such luck.
I do NOT think girl #2 has an hourglass shape. that is totally wrong. More like a pear. Look at the space between her legs!!!

The girl in the middle could be hot if her upper half was a littlemore ample to balance out the bottom half. I'd still happily pleasure her in any case.

The first girl has the body of an 11 year old and it's gross. She probably doesn't even need to wipe after she makes a poo, if she even needs to poo after throwing up her meals.

Oh, and the third girl is hot in a slutty kind of way. I'd do her but would only booty call, never bring home to mom.

Interesting! I'm willing to bet an old man like yourself would be choking on your own spittle if any one of those beautiful young ladies approached you! :lol:

OLD?! Well, I...! I'll have you know I'm only 38!

You're right about the rest, though...

I would have DREAMED to have a figure like the 3rd girl (says 4) on this pic. BUT, no such luck.
I do NOT think girl #2 has an hourglass shape. that is totally wrong. More like a pear. Look at the space between her legs!!!

The girl in the middle could be hot if her upper half was a littlemore ample to balance out the bottom half. I'd still happily pleasure her in any case.

The first girl has the body of an 11 year old and it's gross. She probably doesn't even need to wipe after she makes a poo, if she even needs to poo after throwing up her meals.

Oh, and the third girl is hot in a slutty kind of way. I'd do her but would only booty call, never bring home to mom.

I'm willing to bet that none of those young ladies would even give you the time of day! ;) Lol! You would just be an old grandpa to them.

Well, I am probably close to 15 years older than them, and probably not nearly as much a prime example of the male specimen as they are of the female. Yeah, they probably wouldn't give me the time of day.

Unless the like bearded rugged mountain climber and adventurer types who also enjoy literature, fine cooking, the arts, and the "right" kind of girth.

Yes, if you are fat and out of shape, it's probably best that you avoid the "athletic" type of women. Stick with the fat old grannies. :D

You know this type of behavior is very unattractive right?

For what reason do you think I'm here? YOUR approval? Lol. :lol:

I know why your here. Good luck with the path you have chosen.

Sorry, but I could not care any less about your approval. I don't know you. Lol. You are just a poster on an internet forum. K? :) Know your place.

I'm willing to bet that none of those young ladies would even give you the time of day! ;) Lol! You would just be an old grandpa to them.

Well, I am probably close to 15 years older than them, and probably not nearly as much a prime example of the male specimen as they are of the female. Yeah, they probably wouldn't give me the time of day.

Unless the like bearded rugged mountain climber and adventurer types who also enjoy literature, fine cooking, the arts, and the "right" kind of girth.

Well, I think all three of them are quite attractive. None of those girls are ugly. I've seen ugly, and that's not it. :)

Yes, if you are fat and out of shape, it's probably best that you avoid the "athletic" type of women. Stick with the fat old grannies. :D

Sorry, but I could not care any less about your approval. I don't know you. Lol. You are just a poster on an internet forum. K? :) Know your place.

Chris L,

I have read many of your responses and will just say you are a miserable individual that is full of herself.

Chris L,

I have read many of your responses and will just say you are a miserable individual that is full of herself.

I'm actually quite happy. Thanks. :) That's why I don't care what any of you nerds think! Lol.

Forum List

Back