Guys: Is this a turn off?

Whats wrong with you guys? Muscle girls are great!

I have no problem with fit girls.

I don't much care for women built like tanks
Muscle+girl+thread+_509c8e102ab04b53658f2326e4749487.jpg

Not very feminine

I prefer this type

d1a1f0028735678374ac4f3936119fd0.jpg
Shes less femme

I personally would not want to have muscles.
Theses girls are pretty, no doubt, but the only way I would want to have muscles like this is if I got to beat the crap out of people I didn't like...

Theses girls are pretty, no doubt, but the only way I would want to have muscles like this is if I got to beat the crap out of people I didn't like...
They're only pretty from the neck up. Lol

I wish I knew a death move that had a guaranteed 100% rate of success.
I prefer it not involve any blood or guts tho.

They're only pretty from the neck up. Lol

I mean, I can be pretty crass and stuff at times, buy, physically, for a girl to look "manish"... just gross.

I would have DREAMED to have a figure like the 3rd girl (says 4) on this pic. BUT, no such luck.
I do NOT think girl #2 has an hourglass shape. that is totally wrong. More like a pear. Look at the space between her legs!!!

I would have DREAMED to have a figure like the 3rd girl (says 4) on this pic. BUT, no such luck.
I do NOT think girl #2 has an hourglass shape. that is totally wrong. More like a pear. Look at the space between her legs!!!

The girl in the middle could be hot if her upper half was a littlemore ample to balance out the bottom half. I'd still happily pleasure her in any case.

The first girl has the body of an 11 year old and it's gross. She probably doesn't even need to wipe after she makes a poo, if she even needs to poo after throwing up her meals.

Oh, and the third girl is hot in a slutty kind of way. I'd do her but would only booty call, never bring home to mom.

The girl in the middle could be hot if her upper half was a littlemore ample to balance out the bottom half. I'd still happily pleasure her in any case.

The first girl has the body of an 11 year old and it's gross. She probably doesn't even need to wipe after she makes a poo, if she even needs to poo after throwing up her meals.

Oh, and the third girl is hot in a slutty kind of way. I'd do her but would only booty call, never bring home to mom.

Interesting! I'm willing to bet an old man like yourself would be choking on your own spittle if any one of those beautiful young ladies approached you! :lol:

I'm willing to bet that none of those young ladies would even give you the time of day! ;) Lol! You would just be an old grandpa to them.

Forum List

Back