Guys... do you wash your hands before or after taking a piss?

Should guys wash before or after taking a piss :poll:

• Total voters
You know a man’s beard is nastier than a dog’s coat so I doubt that they was their hands!

During. Urine is sterile.

URINE is sterile because it contains no living organisms, unless the person that produces is unlucky enough to have a urinary tract or bladder infection. There are less bacteria in urine than in tap water, for example

During. Urine is sterile.

URINE is sterile because it contains no living organisms, unless the person that produces is unlucky enough to have a urinary tract or bladder infection. There are less bacteria in urine than in tap water, for example

You don’t pee on your hands do you? And, unless your penis is sterile you have no argument.

"There's a Navy guy and a Marine both peeing at the same time. They both get done at the same time an as the Navy guy washes his hands the Marine is about to walk out so, the Navy guy says to him, "In the Navy they teach us to wash our hands." so the Marine says, "In the Marines they teach us not to pee on our hands."

-- unknown

That being said, before is important ... you wouldn't shake hands with the Pope with dirt on your hands.

My High school basketball coach told me if I were to pee on my feet my athletes foot would go away....I did it but I felt like an idiot...but it worked...somehow it worked....:21:

My High school basketball coach told me if I were to pee on my feet my athletes foot would go away....I did it but I felt like an idiot...but it worked...somehow it worked....:21:

How many times did he have to pee on your feet?

"There's a Navy guy and a Marine both peeing at the same time. They both get done at the same time an as the Navy guy washes his hands the Marine is about to walk out so, the Navy guy says to him, "In the Navy they teach us to wash our hands." so the Marine says, "In the Marines they teach us not to pee on our hands."

-- unknown

That being said, before is important ... you wouldn't shake hands with the Pope with dirt on your hands.
You took my funny post.!!!! Just finished peeing and the guy next to me starts to wash his hands as i start to walk out. He say to me I'm from texas i my moma taught us to wash our hands, and i says my moma taught me not to piss on my hands.

-- unknown

You took my funny post.!!!! Just finished peeing and the guy next to me starts to wash his hands as i start to walk out. He say to me I'm from texas i my moma taught us to wash our hands, and i says my moma taught me not to piss on my hands.

Try again next year.

Forum List

Back