Guy hunts down bully after 40 years

You have to watch the vid to get the gist. Pansy finds the bully. Bully apologizes. Now Bully is threatening to sue Pansy and called him a stalker. I am inclined to side with the Bully. Who carries this shit for 40 years? A pansy.

Sounds like they are both pansies

I was bullied as kid until I hit my growth spurt in about 6th grade. Folks had mistaken my kindness and bookish ways for weakness. Sadly, I didn't get very much taller but I got stouter and far more muscular. I was officially off the list to be bullied when I cracked the jaw of a goon that had been pestering me for months. Nobody everybody bothered me again and I made sure that those folks would not bully others as well. Most of those fools now are in jail or deceased.

I was bullied as kid until I hit my growth spurt in about 6th grade. Folks had mistaken my kindness and bookish ways for weakness. Sadly, I didn't get very much taller but I got stouter and far more muscular. I was officially off the list to be bullied when I cracked the jaw of a goon that had been pestering me for months. Nobody everybody bothered me again and I made sure that those folks would not bully others as well. Most of those fools now are in jail or deceased.

no shit , high school bullies that grew up to any level of success are few and far between, that's enough "revenge" isn't it?

40 years later and this guy is still holding a grudge? I've no doubt that he is posting in the flame zone as we speak.

no shit , high school bullies that grew up to any level of success are few and far between, that's enough "revenge" isn't it?

40 years later and this guy is still holding a grudge? I've no doubt that he is posting in the flame zone as we speak.

For the most part that has always been my creed, the best revenge is to simply do better than them in the real world. I couldn't imagine after all these years confronting someone that bullied me decades earlier.

For the most part that has always been my creed, the best revenge is to simply do better than them in the real world. I couldn't imagine after all these years confronting someone that bullied me decades earlier.
I don't know.

We had a 7-12 school, and a much older guy bullied me a bit in 7th grade.

Last year, I read he had died.

I was sort of sad I had never run into him again, after I had grown to his size, and had a chance to beat his ass.

Someone must have really fucked with this guy's head back in the day, gotta feel sorry for him for that.

I don't know.

I was sort of sad I had never run into him again, after I had grown to his size, and had a chance to beat his ass.

I am not one to hold a grudge. Life is far too short to hang onto incidents that occurred so many years ago. Knowing that I am successful, happy, and a well-adjusted citizen is far sweeter than possibly going to jail for assaulting someone over incidents that occurred before I hit puberty. lol.

Someone must have really fucked with this guy's head back in the day, gotta feel sorry for him for that.

Agreed. I suppose it depends on the level of bullying this man received as kid but harboring such grudge seems far too time consuming to me. I would rather spend that time bettering myself and my community than worry about some clown I haven't seen since graduation.

I don't know.

I am not one to hold a grudge. Life is far too short to hang on to incidents that occurred so many years ago. Knowing that I am successful, happy, and a well-adjusted citizen is far sweeter than possibly going to jail for assaulting someone over incidents that occurred before I hit puberty. lol.

I have a friend who was bullied when he was younger. He moved away, made a little money then returned to his home town and bought the place where several of his former bullies were working and fired them all. That's pretty mean LOL

I don't know.

I am not one to hold a grudge. Life is far too short to hang on to incidents that occurred so many years ago. Knowing that I am successful, happy, and a well-adjusted citizen is far sweeter than possibly going to jail for assaulting someone over incidents that occurred before I hit puberty. lol.

I have a friend who was bullied when he was younger. He moved away, made a little money then returned to his home town and bought the place where several of his former bullies were working and fired them all. That's pretty mean LOL

That is an interesting form of perfectly legal revenge. Cultivate your grudge, get all your ducks in a row, and than wait for the right time to strike. Too funny.

I don't know.

That is an interesting form of perfectly legal revenge. Cultivate your grudge, get all your ducks in a row, and than wait for the right time to strike. Too funny.
Right time to strike is key.

Graduated from HS 48 years ago in May.

We have had at least ten reunions, and there has been a fight at every one I attended.

We have a 50th coming I will not miss.

This thread reminded me of a score I did not settle.

I'm going to get that fucker if I have to let the air out of his wheelchair tires.

I don't know.

I worked for an attorney that screwed me over. I ran his whole life. There wasn't anything I didn't know.

Ten years later he was sued by his brother who got a judgment against him. I contacted the brother's attorney and unloaded every hidden asset and concealed bank account. The attorney shot himself.

That's revenge served cold.

Forum List

Back