Guy holding up pro-life sign hauled out in cuffs from Obama rally...

Murf76

Nov 11, 2008
And listen to the crowd. They're like rabid animals. :eek:
That's the sound of Free Speech being squelched in Obama's Amerika.

[youtube]uA9vVILZ4Ao[/youtube]

Abort the bastard! :clap2:

LOL... and I love it! :lol:

You love babies being killed, talking about killing this guy and silencing him and think you're in the main stream? God help us if you are because that just means we are going to be destroyed.

Abort the bastard! :clap2:

LOL... and I love it! :lol:

You love babies being killed, talking about killing this guy and silencing him and think you're in the main stream? God help us if you are because that just means we are going to be destroyed.

I'm pro-choice pal... but in your case I think your mama should of aborted you. :lol:

He (sign waver) should have known better. Most anyone can mistake cardboard for a loaded rifle; these days.

It's too bad I can't read what the sign said or hear what the man was shouting.

He was a pro-lifer holding a sign of grisly medical photos, but I guess he didn't know he was holding it upside down.

He interrupted Obama's rally speech by shouting, and so the crowd decided to drown out the heckler by shouting "Four more years", and that is when the video in the OP begins. It did not capture the heckler interrupting Obama's speech.

The police then came to remove the heckler, and he grabbed onto the railing, so they had to pry him loose.

Obama Heckled In Cincinnati by Abortion Protester - ABC News

The older, grey-haired man, who was holding the sign upside down, shouted persistently from the upper balcony of the University of Cincinnati’s Fifth Third Arena in what sounded like a full-throated holler.

The enthusiastic crowd of 13,500 responded quickly, drowning out the heckler with deafening chants of “four more years!”

LOL the sounds of free speech drowning out the heckler? Good job.

Makes me remember the horrors we heard from the rw's, teepotters back in 08. Those crowds would have lynched President Obama if they could have gotten their hands on him.

To his credit, McCain was the only one (that I know of) who corrected, talked back to a stupid, uneducated, IGNORANT RACIST pubpot.

I am ashamed that my country is still capable of that racist and mindless hatred.

Makes me remember the horrors we heard from the rw's, teepotters back in 08. Those crowds would have lynched President Obama if they could have gotten their hands on him.

To his credit, McCain was the only one (that I know of) who corrected, talked back to a stupid, uneducated, IGNORANT RACIST pubpot.

I am ashamed that my country is still capable of that racist and mindless hatred.
Get a grip.

He was a pro-lifer holding a sign of grisly medical photos, but I guess he didn't know he was holding it upside down.

He interrupted Obama's rally speech by shouting, and so the crowd decided to drown out the heckler by shouting "Four more years", and that is when the video in the OP begins. It did not capture the heckler interrupting Obama's speech.

The police then came to remove the heckler, and he grabbed onto the railing, so they had to pry him loose.

The older, grey-haired man, who was holding the sign upside down, shouted persistently from the upper balcony of the University of Cincinnati’s Fifth Third Arena in what sounded like a full-throated holler.

The enthusiastic crowd of 13,500 responded quickly, drowning out the heckler with deafening chants of “four more years!”

From your link...
“These might have been some Tennessee Titans fans who were mad at the Bears beating them really badly today,” Obama joked before launching back into his stump speech.

cont... Obama Heckled In Cincinnati by Abortion Protester - ABC News

What a swell guy, huh? Watches as a guy gets dragged away for holding up a sign, and still manages to find time to insult Tennesseans. :rolleyes:

From your link...
“These might have been some Tennessee Titans fans who were mad at the Bears beating them really badly today,” Obama joked before launching back into his stump speech.

cont... Obama Heckled In Cincinnati by Abortion Protester - ABC News

What a swell guy, huh? Watches as a guy gets dragged away for holding up a sign, and still manages to find time to insult Tennesseans. :rolleyes:

Lol, seriously?

So, IOW, nothing big or unconstitutional happened at all.

You rw's really need to get a grip. It was okay with you when nitwits showed up at rallies with guns and it was okay wit you when nitwits called our congress people ******* and/or fags.

But, its not okay with you when free speech drowns out free speech.

Just friggin deal with it already.

So this guy is racist because he was holding up a pro-life sign?

Get a grip.

No.

Whatever else one believes, it is wrong to call our president or our congress "******", "fag", "muslin" (yeah, the idiots meant Muslim), "A-rab" or any of the rest.

I would fight for their right to do exactly that but that does not make it right and I had a moment of actual pride when McCain corrected that old bat.

Oh yeah, and Arlen Specter was another one who would speak up rather than letting the idiots go on lying - like both Mitt and Ryan have done.

Forum List

Back