Guy Caught On Video Totally Triggering Democrat Business Owner - LOL

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A man posing as a cop was caught blaming a black spa owner of taking jobs from white people in Dallas, Texas. The man also blamed the black woman for ruining his entire legacy of being a Christian. Multiple social media users have identified the man as Levi David Briggs, a locksmith based in Dallas, Texas. The spa owner, who refused to divulge her identity fearing safety issues, posted a series of videos on TikTok. "Please leave my establishment now," the owner is heard telling him. "Your race and class destroyed my family and my life," he says. "You're playing energy chess with a person that has nothing to do with your class." After arriving half an hour early, he started checking out the windows inside the business, sneaking in and out of rooms that were for employees only, and using the restroom with the door wide open, the outlet reported.

It was only when the other clients reported getting uncomfortable that the owner decided to cancel his appointment. "I do [his] refund, and after that that's when he still wasn't wanting to leave," she said. "He was also making himself [out] as a police officer." In a post made on social media, the spa owner claimed that despite the emergency call, the cops failed to arrive on the spot. Several social media users identified the man as Briggs who had a run in with the cops in the past. The Dallas Police Department did not return The Daily Beast’s requests for comment. The spa owner said she followed up with the police. As of Tuesday afternoon, she said that her report was still in the queue."

I am actually surprised the business owner was so polite with the guy, since those people are usually very violent...perhaps she was wise enough to know her place....however, I find it hard to believe that the police never showed up....I would need to have proof that a 911 call was actually placed..... but since the police declined to comment, that doesn't look good..Now, this guy could just have been trolling and being sarcastic, or he may just be mentally unstable........he was just arrested a few days prior for evading arrest.....by my own Southlake police department .....so he must to be unstable to get out of jail and pull something off like this...

Now people following the story were upset at the fact that this guy seemed to be casing out the place....checking the windows, doors; snooping around the spa, going in and out of doors that were off limits to customers...I mean, we could say that these folks are overreacting to think this was doing anything more than a guy just owning the libs...but since we have to be aware of mentally ill people going nuts, I can see why the business owner was shaken by the whole thing...

"A man posing as a cop was caught blaming a black spa owner of taking jobs from white people in Dallas, Texas. The man also blamed the black woman for ruining his entire legacy of being a Christian. Multiple social media users have identified the man as Levi David Briggs, a locksmith based in Dallas, Texas. The spa owner, who refused to divulge her identity fearing safety issues, posted a series of videos on TikTok. "Please leave my establishment now," the owner is heard telling him. "Your race and class destroyed my family and my life," he says. "You're playing energy chess with a person that has nothing to do with your class." After arriving half an hour early, he started checking out the windows inside the business, sneaking in and out of rooms that were for employees only, and using the restroom with the door wide open, the outlet reported.

It was only when the other clients reported getting uncomfortable that the owner decided to cancel his appointment. "I do [his] refund, and after that that's when he still wasn't wanting to leave," she said. "He was also making himself [out] as a police officer." In a post made on social media, the spa owner claimed that despite the emergency call, the cops failed to arrive on the spot. Several social media users identified the man as Briggs who had a run in with the cops in the past. The Dallas Police Department did not return The Daily Beast’s requests for comment. The spa owner said she followed up with the police. As of Tuesday afternoon, she said that her report was still in the queue."

I am actually surprised the business owner was so polite with the guy, since those people are usually very violent...perhaps she was wise enough to know her place....however, I find it hard to believe that the police never showed up....I would need to have proof that a 911 call was actually placed..... but since the police declined to comment, that doesn't look good..Now, this guy could just have been trolling and being sarcastic, or he may just be mentally unstable........he was just arrested a few days prior for evading arrest.....by my own Southlake police department .....so he must to be unstable to get out of jail and pull something off like this...

Now people following the story were upset at the fact that this guy seemed to be casing out the place....checking the windows, doors; snooping around the spa, going in and out of doors that were off limits to customers...I mean, we could say that these folks are overreacting to think this was doing anything more than a guy just owning the libs...but since we have to be aware of mentally ill people going nuts, I can see why the business owner was shaken by the whole thing...

I'll agree with you on this one Bippy. Lock him up and throw away the key. His mom should be slapped birthing him

Was 14% of the employees black in the spa? If not, then there should be affirmative actions against it, for not having the proper quotas. Do you like how i turned your racist comment back on you?

What's my nephew doing at a car wash?

Was 14% of the employees black in the spa? If not, then there should be affirmative actions against it, for not having the proper quotas. Do you like how i turned your racist comment back on you?

The larger question did any more qualified white people apply for the jobs? What is the racial makeup of the area where the business was located? Did the demographics of her workers mirror the demographics of the neighbourhood.

You attempt is completely dismissed since you're applying a national standard to a local issue.

White trash gonna white trash.
:dunno:

Every black American needs to be armed.

Nice assumption there chief, but not true....

People with felony convictions account for 8 % of all adults and 33 % of the African American adult male population

Yup.. fruit loops on all sides.
But riddle me this, Batman...
Do you actually believe that far right extremists like this outnumber Woke loonies by any stretch of the imagination in this day and age???

People with felony convictions account for 8 % of all adults and 33 % of the African American adult male population

"most of them don't legally own the gun"

I know math is hard for racist morons like yourself...but nothing you said backs up your dumb ass claim that most black people don't legally own guns..

But don't feel bad.....because the initial concept of gun ownership was always intended to exclude black folks from legal gun ownership......which is why Conservatives were all in support of gun control when the only ones targeted in those early gun control laws were black folks...

"most of them don't legally own the gun"

I know math is hard for racist morons like yourself...but nothing you said backs up your dumb ass claim that most black people don't legally own guns..

But don't feel bad.....because the initial concept of gun ownership was always intended to exclude black folks from legal gun ownership......which is why Conservatives were all in support of gun control when the only ones targeted in those early gun control laws were black folks...

Republican voters also ignore the fact that convicted felons lose the right to vote so the high arrest rates for blacks and Hispanics also has the effect of stripping racial minorities of the voting rights as well, so it's a win/win for Republicans when a racial minority is convicted for possession of a joint or two.

Classic blue city "defund the police" result. This is what you want, right?
You want to not just defund the police..you want to abolish both the FBI and DOJ -- the top 2 policing/law enforcement agencies in the entire country....

and not because of their involvement in the murders of civil rights leaders, not because of their involvement in untold numbers of innocent people they falsely convicted.....

no....you want to abolish the FBI because an orange moron told you to....You see, you had no problems with the other REAL ABUSES of the FBI because the people abused were black folks...

you are a clown...

You want to not just defund the police..you want to abolish both the FBI and DOJ -- the top 2 policing/law enforcement agencies in the entire country....

and not because of their involvement in the murders of civil rights leaders, not because of their involvement in untold numbers of innocent people they falsely convicted.....

no....you want to abolish the FBI because an orange moron told you to....You see, you had no problems with the other REAL ABUSES of the FBI because the people abused were black folks...

you are a clown...

Neither the FBI nor the DOJ do any "policing". They conduct investigations, mostly corrupt ones in service to the DemoKKKrat party.

This story is about what happens when people like you (racist leftists) deprive POCs of the police protection they need to stay safe.

Neither the FBI nor the DOJ do any "policing". They conduct investigations, mostly corrupt ones in service to the DemoKKKrat party.

This story is about what happens when people like you (racist leftists) deprive POCs of the police protection they need to stay safe.

You're even dumber than you seem. The FBI is, was and always shall be a Republican operation. Every Director of the FBI has been a Republican, including those appointed by Democrat Presidents. Jim Comey is a Republican, and you CHEERED when he investigated Hillary's emails throughout the 2016 campaign.

And it was the Republican Party which politicized the FBI by having them investigate the Clintons for 25 years. You seem to have no memory whatsoever of the 6 1/2 years of the witch hunt known as the Starr Investigation.

But Democrats are a whole lot smarter than Republicians. They've figured out that with Oversight Committees in the House and Senate, social media cameras watching every single move you make these days, and people looking for 15 minutes of fame, committing crimes will get you arrested. Republicans continue to commit stupid crimes in public. And then they claim "witch hunt" when they get caught or investigated. That takes a special kind of stupid, but even dumber are their voters who fall for the "witch hunt" lie every single time, as Republicans are charged, convicted and sent off to prison.

If every single thing I ever did was investigated by the FBI, I wouldn't be pulling any illegal shit at all. The Clintons were smart enough to realize this early on. The Republicans have NEVER learned that lesson. Trump WANTS to be arrested.

Forum List

Back