Guuday! I am JW Frogen. Old friend and foe of no one. Everyone is my freind,except at the urinal.

JW Frogen

Gold Member
May 10, 2009
I am an old friend of this forum.

As I remember it, it was a place of free expression and wonderful hearts and minds, as well as bat shit crazy gutter fights that made the WWF seem like a knitting circle in comparison.

Gunny, God of the forum, was a benevolent fate who let all and everyone say what they will unless it was so profane it could bring the entire place down.

I am back for a bit.

And it feels like Mark Twain back at the helm of a steam boat on the Mississippi (I hope I spelled that diabolical state's name right?), it feels like glittering waters and freedom.

Last edited:

As I remember it, it was a place of free expression and wonderful hearts and minds, as well as bat shit crazy gutter fights that made the WWF seem like a knitting circle in comparison.

Gunny, God of the forum was a benevolent fate who let all and everyone say what they will unless it was so profane it could bring the entire place down.

I am back for a bit.

And it feels like Mark Twain back at the helm of a steam boat on the Mississippi (I hope I spelled that diabolical state's name right?), it feels like glittering waters and freedom.

It will be good to read some of your humorous posts again. :)

Gunny, God of the forum was a benevolent fate who let all and everyone say what they will unless it was so profane it could bring the entire place down.

I am back for a bit.

It will be good to read some of your humorous posts again. :)

I was so drunk most of the time I was here I will be reading them for the first time.

Hello beautiful Ms. Bones.

I hope life has been a kind gift to you in these passing years.

And if not, I will kick life's ass for you.

I do that for a living.

Kicking the bad into good.

We had the streets paved in gold...

...some dumbass cleaned the gutters.

We had the streets paved in gold...

...some dumbass cleaned the gutters.

The world is full of dumb asses not knowing where the real gold of human life is to be found.

In the gutter of the heart.

And now here is Jeff Bridges.

Hello beautiful Ms. Bones.

I hope life has been a kind gift to you in these passing years.

Hello asshole- still trying to chat up the ladies huh- well I got news for you and its all bad.. Bones will remember the time you invited her to Facebook and the you ignored her completely- I know, I was there-

Gunny, God of the forum, was a benevolent fate who let all and everyone say what they will unless it was so profane it could bring the entire place down.

I am back for a bit.

OMFG!!!

Seriously OMFG!!!

Welcome back!!

I am back for a bit.

Oooooh, that must must have been some time back......this place is teeming with trolls, now. Welcome ...hope you enjoy your stay here.

I am back for a bit.

JW Frogen .. I'm a gasp ...:ack-1:

You being around again gets my awesome rating, oh, such jolly fun we used to have ..:laugh:

See you in the FZ or Politics old friend..

Golly, I wonder if he remembers me, I'm sooooo lonely...

I am back for a bit.

You being around again gets my awesome rating, oh, such jolly fun we used to have ..:laugh:

Hello Lumpy.

Good to see you well.

I do remember you great Lumpy soul.

I always remember the good souls in this mortal coil.

Even with all the drinking. :)

I am back for a bit.

OMFG!!!

Seriously OMFG!!!

Welcome back!!

Hello old friend.

I hope your are well.

You made me feel like Norm walking into the Cheers bar.

You are a good soul man.

I am back for a bit.

Hello Lumpy.

Good to see you well.

I do remember you great Lumpy soul.

I always remember the good souls in this mortal coil.

Even with all the drinking. :)

I've been through a bit since last we crossed old souls, wisdom and laughs. Oddly enough I was reading an old dusted off thread in the FZ and read a few of your comments and wondered about you, then I insulted someone...:laugh:

You've mentioned drinking, are you okay and want to get some thought off your chest or just move along to whatever?

Insulting some one is one of the great Buddhist truths of life.

If was a true insult, it was done with love and honesty.

I have been insulted more times than a I care to remember.

And the fact is, most of them were true,

So I should care to remember them.

But then there are fun WWF insults, that is another fun, no holes barred thing.....:)

Still Mr. Lump, tell me what you have been through.

I want to know what has been going on with the lump.

Insulting some one is one of the great Buddhist truths of life.

If was a true insult, it was done with love and honesty.

I have been insulted more times than a I care to remember.

And the fact is, most of them were true,

So I should care to remember them.

But then there are fun WWF insults, that is another fun, no holes barred thing.....:)

I was defined by the resident psychoanalysts .. Ravi, Val Jillian and Catz as passive aggressive, so I read up on it, tried it out and haven't looked back... :laugh:

Forum List

Back