Gunman breaks into Minnesota city council meeting, opens fire

Here is an idea for the remaining mass murderers in Gitmo....obama wants to release them.....his moral compass is so broken there is no fixing it....soooooo...

We take them to Afghanistan...the whole bunch of them......drop them in the middle of a field.........releasing these monsters to their natural habitat......and as soon as our people are clear...........Snipers...one from each branch of the service....kills them...........now we don't have to worry about them killing anymore Americans, Afghanis or anyone else.....

^^ ---- but "we don't have a gun culture".

Ain't dat right Yurt?

Here is an idea for the remaining mass murderers in Gitmo....obama wants to release them.....his moral compass is so broken there is no fixing it....soooooo...

We take them to Afghanistan...the whole bunch of them......drop them in the middle of a field.........releasing these monsters to their natural habitat......and as soon as our people are clear...........Snipers...one from each branch of the service....kills them...........now we don't have to worry about them killing anymore Americans, Afghanis or anyone else.....

Ain't dat right Yurt?

so the military is now gun culture?

what a moron. yeah, the military should go back to swords...and posting one idiots opinion does not make gun culture.

sheesh, you're as bad as jake at debating

Ain't dat right Yurt?

what a moron. yeah, the military should go back to swords...and posting one idiots opinion does not make gun culture.

"The military"?? How in the blue fuck do you get "the military" out of that?
ScratchHead.gif

See the little boxes? See where it says "Billc said"? That's what we call a "quote". See, in this case Billc made a post that I responded to with the words "but 'we don't have a gun culture'". I pointed directly to an example -- quoted it within minutes -- and this is all you come up with? "The military"?

Do you need, I dunno, stick figure diagrams to follow this obviously labyrinthine path?

Ain't dat right Yurt?

ScratchHead.gif

See the little boxes? See where it says "Billc said"? That's what we call a "quote". See, in this case Billc made a post that I responded to with the words "but 'we don't have a gun culture'". I pointed directly to an example -- quoted it within minutes -- and this is all you come up with? "The military"?

Do you need, I dunno, stick figure diagrams to follow this obviously labyrinthine path?

here is what he said

Snipers...one from each branch of the service.

gawd, you're almost as dumb as jake

There is no gun culture problem. There is a crazy people problem.

I agree. Maybe it's not the time to cut the funding for mental health?
Maybe it is a very time to stop providing crazymen with guns? And if we take into consideration that every year, about 42.5 million American adults (or 18.2 percent of the total adult population in the United States) suffers from some mental illness, enduring conditions such as depression, bipolar disorder or schizophrenia we MUST ban gun selling at all. We live in a crazy society that is why we don't deserve weapon.

Maybe it is a very time to stop providing crazymen with guns? And if we take into consideration that every year, about 42.5 million American adults (or 18.2 percent of the total adult population in the United States) suffers from some mental illness, enduring conditions such as depression, bipolar disorder or schizophrenia we MUST ban gun selling at all. We live in a crazy society that is why we don't deserve weapon.
Of course that won't help. The crazy people will use a knife or axe or baseball bat.

Increase the number of people with concealed carry and the crazy people problem will be solved by natural selection.

Ain't dat right Yurt?

ScratchHead.gif

here is what he said

Did Mal-Wart have a sale on Stupid or what?

Read his whole scene, dumbass. What's going on in the scene???? Not "who's doing it" -- WHAT'S THE ACTION??

:banghead:

god DAMN you're fucking dense.

Of course that won't help. The crazy people will use a knife or axe or baseball bat.

Increase the number of people with concealed carry and the crazy people problem will be solved by natural selection.

The faulty premise is that "the crazy people" are out to slaughter by any means available.
I submit that's not what's going on. The crazy people are out to, literally, shoot 'em up. Can't do that without a gun, any more than you can hit a double without a baseball bat.

The faulty premise is that "the crazy people" are out to slaughter by any means available.
I submit that's not what's going on. The crazy people are out to, literally, shoot 'em up. Can't do that without a gun, any more than you can hit a double without a baseball bat.
Sometimes crazy people do crazy things. More to do with your sick American culture, than with a firearm. What is your solution to try and stop acts of insanity?

Unfortunately I still don't think that will work. The genie's out of the bottle -- there are already more guns than people in this country, absurd as that fact is. The reality is that pretty much anyone who wants a gun can find a way to get one. Just as anyone who wants a stash of pot can find it, legal or not.

The gun culture is what has to change -- the cultural value that keeps telling us the solution to whatever's interrupting the flow of our day is to blow it away. That is what we need to get rid of. The crazy people, at base all they're doing is following those orders.

Ain't dat right Yurt?

ScratchHead.gif

here is what he said

Did Mal-Wart have a sale on Stupid or what?

Read his whole scene, dumbass. What's going on in the scene???? Not "who's doing it" -- WHAT'S THE ACTION??

:banghead:

god DAMN you're fucking dense.

and you're a moron. his "action" is being done by the military. not by him, but by the military. and the military is in the game of guns and killing and people. had he said he would shoot everyone, then i would agree with you that it is the "culture" problem, but he is, admittedly being extreme, wanting the military to kill terrorists.

you can't ignore the military part of his post, oh wait, you can because you can't say shit about the military and gun culture.....idiot

Unfortunately I still don't think that will work. The genie's out of the bottle -- there are already more guns than people in this country, absurd as that fact is. The reality is that pretty much anyone who wants a gun can find a way to get one. Just as anyone who wants a stash of pot can find it, legal or not.

The gun culture is what has to change -- the cultural value that keeps telling us the solution to whatever's interrupting the flow of our day is to blow it away. That is what we need to get rid of. The crazy people, at base all they're doing is following those orders.
The culture tells people to shoot city council members?

I agree with you, social and moral decline played a decline in feeding this man's already existing mental pathology. But your diagnosis is narrow, simplistic, and just wrong to blame it on "gun culture". That is a naive liberal cop out. If anything this more widespread moral nihilism, malevolence and detachment from reality that stems from atomization has to do with the lack of a community, social bonds, and moral regulation. These pathologies are the product of a society that is beyond scale and suffers from a condition of Anomie, among other things. Simply put, societies are too large, impersonal, and provide very little moral guidance in an age of relaitivism and hyperindividualism.

So....what do you say to the 1.6 million law abiding citizens, on average, each year who stop violent criminal attack and save lives with guns.....that they should just be victims...quietly submit to rape, robbery, torture, beatings, stabbiings and murder......all to stop only 8-9,000 gun murders a year......

1.6 million violent crimes stopped and lives saved vs. 8-9,000 gun murders each year, most of them which occur in isolated geographic areas, small, multi block areas in inner cities from gang and drug related violence and crime.....

Does that math really work for you?

Or as they do in Australia....gasoline...and they kill a lot of people when they use it.....

Forum List

Back