GUN TO YOUR HEAD: One NBA Player can take a 3 pointer to save your life, and they make 1 million dollars... Who are you choosing?

LOL… yea, I'm going to take Bird cuz he's white, but Steph Curry is the best 3 point shooter in NBA history.
Well let's be honest, if Larry Bird played in today's NBA, and played in a game that encouraged the 3 pointer as it does now... I think you might see things a little different.

If you had a 3 point contest, 5 racks, 5 balls with a money ball at the end of each rack... and you lined up 1986 Larry Bird with today's Steph Curry.. are you taking Curry?

Well let's be honest, if Larry Bird played in today's NBA, and played in a game that encouraged the 3 pointer as it does now... I think you might see things a little different.

If you had a 3 point contest, 5 racks, 5 balls with a money ball at the end of each rack... and you lined up 1986 Larry Bird with today's Steph Curry.. are you taking Curry?
Of course I am, he's the GOAT of 3 pointers.

Yes everyday and twice on Sunday. Curry has taken more than 3 times as many 3pt shots and made them at a better percentage, like 5% better. Curry is a better shooter than Bird.

Which one? Seth surprisingly shoots a better 3% then his brother, but Steph can create his own shot and get it off easier.
Seth doesn’t have the attempts though. 1500 vs over 7k. But yeah they are both phenomenal shooters. Steve Kerr has the highest career percentage.. Bird isn’t in the top 20. He’s 170 actually.…..

Bill Russel or Larry Bird. Changed my mind Steve Kerr holds the record for having the best 3-point shooting percentage in NBA history. As a role player who could knock down shots, Kerr was a key part of the Chicago Bulls dynasty in the 90s.
Hold up changed again.
  1. Stephen Curry. Three-point percentage: 43.6% When it comes down to the numbers, Curry is shooting and making more three-pointers than anybody that has ever played.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back