Gun registration...yes, the democrats want it, yes, they want to use it to ban and confiscate guns....

Hey retard, go to 7.10 in the video. Amanda Rae is an American living in the UK, she will explain to you about UK guns -

She will highlight what a fucking prick you are.

So, you guys keep telling us that Brits have guns......and yet their loonies aren't going into public places to shoot people.....which means access to guns doesn't drive mass public shootings....

Also, dumb shit.......British criminals have access to guns as well, they simply do not choose to murder each other or their victims.....at least for now....that is changing.....

More on fun with numbers by pro-gunners?

States with higher gun ownership do have more gun suicides.

And yet Japan, South Korea, China, and a vast number of European countries have extreme gun control and higher suicide rates than the U.S.......

What is your point trying to confuse the issue of guns by adding suicide into the debate?

https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/jea/14/6/14_6_187/_pdf

And yet Scotland has a higher suicide rate than the U.S......Japan, where only criminals and cops have guns, has a higher suicide rate than the U.S....Sweden has a higher suicide rate than the U.S....Denmark has a higher suicide rate than the u.S.....

France

Germany,

Hungary

Iceland

New Zealand

Poland

Norway

Japan

South Korea

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/world/suiciderate.html

Scotland..

15.7 suicides per 100,000

In 2019?

16.7 suicides per 100,000.

And in the U.S.?

13.93 per 100,000

Suicide facts and figures

Changes in Suicide Rates — United States, ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/world/suiciderate.html

South Korea 24.7

Hungary 21

Japan 19.4

Belgium 18.4

Finland 16.5

France 14.6

Austria 13.8

Poland 13.8

Czec Republic 12.7

New Zealand 11.9

Denmark 11.3

Sweden 11.1

Norway 10.9

Slovac Republic 10.9

Iceland 10.3

Germany 10.3

Canada 10.2

United States 10.1

A new report by Unicef contains a shocking statistic - New Zealand has by far the highest youth suicide rate in the developed world.
A shock but no surprise - it's not the first time the country tops that table.
The Unicef report found New Zealand's youth suicide rate - teenagers between 15 and 19 - to be the highest of a long list of 41 OECD and EU countries.
The rate of 15.6 suicides per 100,000 people is twice as high as the US rate and almost five times that of Britain.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-40284130

Another year...Japan and 20 other countries with higher suicide rates than U.S....

https://www.nli-

Hey retard, go to 7.10 in the video. Amanda Rae is an American living in the UK, she will explain to you about UK guns -

She will highlight what a fucking prick you are.

Cops.....? They have guns......in Britain...are you a fucking moron?

Special units of cops have guns....

Gun crime murder is low....because their criminals do not commit murder with them.....

Police struggle to stop flood of firearms into UK

Police
and border officials are struggling to stop a rising supply of illegal firearms being smuggled into Britain, a senior police chief has warned.

Chief constable Andy Cooke, the national police lead for serious and organised crime, said law enforcement had seen an increased supply of guns over the past year, and feared that it would continue in 2019

The Guardian has learned that the situation is so serious that the National Crime Agency has taken the rare step of using its legal powers to direct every single police force to step up the fight against illegal guns.

The NCA has used tasking powers to direct greater intelligence about firearms to be gathered by all 43 forces in England and Wales.

Another senior law enforcement official said that “new and clean” weapons were now being used in the majority of shootings, as opposed to guns once being so difficult to obtain that they would be “rented out” to be used in multiple crimes.

Cooke, the Merseyside chief constable, told the Guardian: “We in law enforcement expect the rise in new firearms to continue. We are doing all we can. We are not in a position to stop it anytime soon.

“Law enforcement is more joined up now than before, but the scale of the problem is such that despite a number of excellent firearms seizures, I expect the rise in supply to be a continuing issue.”

The increasing supply of guns belies problems with UK border security and innovations by organised crime gangs. Smugglers have increasingly found new ways and innovative routes to get guns past border defences.

Cooke said that the dynamics of the streets of British cities had changed and that criminals were more willing to use guns: “If they bring them in people will buy them. It’s a kudos thing for organised criminals.”

Simon Brough, head of firearms at the NCA, said: “The majority of guns being used are new, clean firearms ... which indicates a relatively fluid supply.”

He said shotguns were 40% of the total, with an increase in burglaries to try and steal them.

Handguns are the next biggest category, most often smuggled in from overseas, with ferry ports such as Dover being a popular entry point into the UK for organised crime groups:

“We’re doing a lot to fight back against it,” Brough said, adding that compared to other European countries, the availability in the UK was relatively lower.

==========

10/13/21

Powerful automatic guns are being smuggled into Britain for use by organised crime gangs.
The National Crime Agency and police seized weapons in raids on the homes of previously untouchable “Mr Big”s after receiving intelligence from European detectives who broke an encrypted phone network used by drug dealers and gun traffickers.
Gangs bring rapid‑fire guns to Britain’s streets

2/29/21
Matt Perfect, the crime agency’s firearms threat lead, said that new Skorpion and G9A automatic pistols, which fire at a speed comparable to an AK47 assault rifle, were found.

=====

cotland Yard today said police are seizing more deadly automatic weapons from criminals in London as detectives revealed that an innocent bystander was gunned down with a suspected Skorpion sub-machine gun last month .
Rise in sub-machine guns on London streets
Revealed - The deadly cache of guns taken off West Midlands streets
A former undercover cop who snared members of the Burger Bar Boys has warned violent gangs are in an “arms race” to control the West Midlands’ illegal drugs trade.
Neil Woods, now a campaigner to legalise recreational drugs for rehabilitation benefits, said criminals are willing to use “extreme violence” to gain an upper hand on their competitors.
That includes “importing” illegal firearms from places like the “Balkans” region of south eastern Europe onto the streets of the West Midlands, ready for combat.
UK Gangs In "Arms Race" Despite Gun Control Laws

Illegal weapons in the city have been increasing over the last few years, figures show.
Diana Fawcett, the charity's chief executive, told Sky News: "At a time when the number of homicides has been falling, deaths related to gun crime are showing significant increases which is incredibly concerning.More than 600 children in the UK were arrested for suspected firearm offences last year amid the coronavirus pandemic, new figures reveal.
A Sky News investigation has found children as young as 11 were among more than 2,000 youths detained for alleged crimes involving guns, imitation firearms and air weapons between 2018 and January 2021.
-----
Simeon Moore, who carried a gun aged 15 when he was a member of a notorious Birmingham gang, said young people arming themselves often believe they are doing "the right thing".
---
"From knives, we started to carry guns. For me, at the time it was a means of protection.
"I was walking around and at any point I could get beat up, stabbed or have my head blown off.
Hundreds of children arrested for suspected gun crimes during COVID pandemic
=========

So, you guys keep telling us that Brits have guns......and yet their loonies aren't going into public places to shoot people.....which means access to guns doesn't drive mass public shootings....

Also, dumb shit.......British criminals have access to guns as well, they simply do not choose to murder each other or their victims.....at least for now....that is changing.....
Did you watch the video, Amanda (average American) was amazed at the disinformation you guys spout. One day you'll wake up. If you can just get past Rights, protection and Independence, suddenly guns will be a whole different subject, you will be amazed.

Conclusion, you guys are in the dark ages, the days when people thought the world was flat.

And yet Japan, South Korea, China, and a vast number of European countries have extreme gun control and higher suicide rates than the U.S.......

What is your point trying to confuse the issue of guns by adding suicide into the debate?
Are you trying to make the case that the US suicide rate would go UP if we banned guns or that the rate in other countries would go DOWN if there were more guns available?

My father got some bad health news and tried and failed to kill himself with pills. Turns out he lived for another 10 good years. I think if he had access to a gun he might have been successful.

Did you watch the video, Amanda (average American) was amazed at the disinformation you guys spout. One day you'll wake up. If you can just get past Rights, protection and Independence, suddenly guns will be a whole different subject, you will be amazed.

Conclusion, you guys are in the dark ages, the days when people thought the world was flat.

Again.......they are allowed a limited selection of hunting shotguns.....and with the restrictions, the rich and politically connected get most of those permits to hunt quail on their estates....

Here, genius...answer these questions...

A woman is grabbed by a violent serial rapist at a bus stop, a train platform or in her apartment...he plans on beating, raping and murdering her. She has a gun, and can stop the rape with the gun......

Do you want her to use that gun to stop the rape?

A woman stops an attack with a gun, a brutal rape, torture and murder...in a public space....if you had the ability to go back in time, and prevent her from having that gun...would you?
=====
The British government will not allow a woman to own and carry a gun to prevent being gang raped in a London park.....saying she does not have "good reason," to own the gun.

A member of the House of Lords wants to quail hunt with his rich friends on his private country estate, and the British government gives him the gun....because he has "good reason."

Does this make sense to you?

Are you trying to make the case that the US suicide rate would go UP if we banned guns or that the rate in other countries would go DOWN if there were more guns available?

My father got some bad health news and tried and failed to kill himself with pills. Turns out he lived for another 10 good years. I think if he had access to a gun he might have been successful.

Neither....I am pointing out that the gun is irrelevant to suicide, so using suicide as part of the debate in gun control is dumb.....as all of those countries with extreme gun control....Japan, South Korea and China show.....as well as the rest of Europe....

If he really wanted to commit suicide, that wouldn't have stopped him....ask the Japanese and South Koreans...

Neither....I am pointing out that the gun is irrelevant to suicide, so using suicide as part of the debate in gun control is dumb.....as all of those countries with extreme gun control....Japan, South Korea and China show.....as well as the rest of Europe....
In the US, firearms are used in half of all suicide deaths.

If he really wanted to commit suicide, that wouldn't have stopped him....ask the Japanese and South Koreans...
Except it did. Suicide by firearm is almost always deadly — 9 out of 10 firearm suicide attempts result in death

In the US, firearms are used in half of all suicide deaths.

Except it did. Suicide by firearm is almost always deadly — 9 out of 10 firearm suicide attempts result in death

So?

In Japan, they have extreme gun control, and more suicides than we do...

In South Korea, they have extreme gun control, and lead the world in suicide...

guns are not the issue, you idiot.

If you want to kill yourself, a tall building is just as lethal, as are pills, rope, razors, plastic bags, bridges...........

You guys throw in suicide into the gun debate to fool uninformed Americans....you are vile morons...

So?

In Japan, they have extreme gun control, and more suicides than we do...

In South Korea, they have extreme gun control, and lead the world in suicide...

guns are not the issue, you idiot.

If you want to kill yourself, a tall building is just as lethal, as are pills, rope, razors, plastic bags, bridges...........

You guys throw in suicide into the gun debate to fool uninformed Americans....you are vile morons...
So is your answer? I may be a vile moron but I care about other peoples lives. I guess you having to fill out some paperwork is more important than the lives of people you don't know. Got it.

So is your answer? I may be a vile moron but I care about other peoples lives. I guess you having to fill out some paperwork is more important than the lives of people you don't know. Got it.

Again....guns have nothing to do with suicide...but idiots like you have to include them in order to fool uninformed Americans.......

Again.......they are allowed a limited selection of hunting shotguns.....and with the restrictions, the rich and politically connected get most of those permits to hunt quail on their estates....

Here, genius...answer these questions...

A woman is grabbed by a violent serial rapist at a bus stop, a train platform or in her apartment...he plans on beating, raping and murdering her. She has a gun, and can stop the rape with the gun......

Do you want her to use that gun to stop the rape?

A woman stops an attack with a gun, a brutal rape, torture and murder...in a public space....if you had the ability to go back in time, and prevent her from having that gun...would you?
=====
The British government will not allow a woman to own and carry a gun to prevent being gang raped in a London park.....saying she does not have "good reason," to own the gun.

A member of the House of Lords wants to quail hunt with his rich friends on his private country estate, and the British government gives him the gun....because he has "good reason."
Does this make sense to you?
She would get raped and murdered.

To carry on your hypothetical question, she shoots at the rapist, misses and kills your wife/daughter/husband/son. Will you shake her hand?

Appears the Khmer Rouge Dems are illegally storing a federal database on gun users
This is illegal
F the ATF !! ATF should be terminated

Again....guns have nothing to do with suicide...but idiots like you have to include them in order to fool uninformed Americans.......
Except in the US, firearms are used in half of all suicide deaths. It is you who want to keep Americans uninformed to promote your ideology.

She would get raped and murdered.

To carry on your hypothetical question, she shoots at the rapist, misses and kills your wife/daughter/husband/son. Will you shake her hand?

No......likely not.......

Lancaster Woman Scares Off Bat-Wielding Attackers By Pulling Gun On Them

LANCASTER, Ohio - It happened along a walking path in Lancaster.

Dinah Burns is licensed to carry a concealed gun, but she'd only recently started taking her weapon while walking her dog.

Based on what happened, it looks like she'll make a point of carrying from now on.

"I think if they'd gotten any closer, I probably would have fired,” said Burns.

It was Monday when Burns was on a footpath near Sanderson Elementary School.

"Two gentlemen came out of the woods, one holding a baseball bat, and said 'You're coming with us'."

The men weren't deterred by Dinah's dog Gracie.

"I said, 'Well, what do you want?,' and as I was saying that I reached in to my pocket and slipped my gun out, slipped the safety off as I pulled it out. As I was doing that the other gentleman came toward me and raised the baseball bat. And, I pointed the gun at them and said, 'I have this and I'm not afraid to use it.'"

The men took off and so far have eluded police. Dinah posted about the incident on Facebook to alert friends and neighbors, to criticism by some.

"Most of the males' opinion was, 'Why didn't you shoot them?'"

Easy to second-guess a decision made under pressure, based on her concealed carry training, and police agree.

"To get out of a situation, back out, get out of it as much as you can without having to discharge your firearm."

"I will say it's a good thing to go from a place of danger to a place of safety, however you get that done,” said Sgt. Matt Chambers, Lancaster Police.

"Very thankful that it turned out the way it did, and hope it doesn't happen again, but I will be prepared."
========
What I want you to know on Gun Violence Awareness Day | Fox News

What I want you to know on Gun Violence Awareness Day

I correctly listened to my instincts; I had a feeling that my life was in danger in that elevator and prepared myself mentally for what was potentially to come.

I ran to my car in an attempt to escape and, before I could even get my entire body in my car, I was tackled by my attacker.

This man quickly overpowered me, stabbed at me with a knife, clamped his hand over my mouth multiple times, and repeatedly tried forcing me in the passenger seat of my car while telling me, “We’re going.”

The entire time this was happening, a rusted, serrated knife was being stabbed towards my abdomen and held at my face.

I had been hit in the face, thrown over my driver’s side console, and had rips in my tights from his hands trying to force my legs up and over into the passenger seat.

There are some individuals that think gun owners are “trigger happy” and wanting to pull their weapons out at the first opportunity. There is nothing further from the truth.

The night I was attacked, I fought like hell for my life before reaching for my gun. I kicked, I screamed, I had all ten fingernails ripped off and bloodied from scratching and trying to fight my way out of a literal life and death situation.

Ultimately, I accessed my gun, shot my attacker multiple times, and saved my life. He will be spending years in prison for what he did to me.

Using a gun in self-protection is not a decision one makes lightly; in fact, I never dreamed that I would be forced into a situation where I would have to do so. However, I also never imagined such evil existing in the world so that I would be powerless, wounded, on my back and unable to physically force my attacker off of me.

I owned a gun and had been trained on how to use it. I know how to safely carry and that a gun is a serious and significant weapon; it is not to be used carelessly. Naysayers and people with opposing opinions may try to undermine my situation with hypotheticals. I cannot answer these questions. All I can do is tell the facts of my story and the true account of how I saved my own life.

What I want you to know on Gun Awareness Day is that a gun in the hands of a potential victim is not improperly placed; it can be the only thing keeping her from being brutally raped and murdered.

Without my gun, I would not be alive today.

Guns are not the problem in America; men like my attacker -- who are willing to violently change one person’s life for no reason except for pure evil – are the problem.

Be safe at all times. Be aware of your surroundings. Trust your instincts. Always be able to protect yourself. Refuse to be a victim, and instead be a fighter and a survivor. Live to tell your tale and make a criminal regret the day he chose you as a “soft target.” My gun saved my life, and one could save yours too.
===============

Except in the US, firearms are used in half of all suicide deaths. It is you who want to keep Americans uninformed to promote your ideology.

Nope.......for that issue you need to address suicide, not guns....you and the other anti-gun extremists lie about suicide so that you can increase the numbers you can use to fool uninformed Americans about gun ownership in this country.....

No......likely not.......

Lancaster Woman Scares Off Bat-Wielding Attackers By Pulling Gun On Them

LANCASTER, Ohio - It happened along a walking path in Lancaster.

Dinah Burns is licensed to carry a concealed gun, but she'd only recently started taking her weapon while walking her dog.

Based on what happened, it looks like she'll make a point of carrying from now on.

"I think if they'd gotten any closer, I probably would have fired,” said Burns.

It was Monday when Burns was on a footpath near Sanderson Elementary School.

"Two gentlemen came out of the woods, one holding a baseball bat, and said 'You're coming with us'."

The men weren't deterred by Dinah's dog Gracie.

"I said, 'Well, what do you want?,' and as I was saying that I reached in to my pocket and slipped my gun out, slipped the safety off as I pulled it out. As I was doing that the other gentleman came toward me and raised the baseball bat. And, I pointed the gun at them and said, 'I have this and I'm not afraid to use it.'"

The men took off and so far have eluded police. Dinah posted about the incident on Facebook to alert friends and neighbors, to criticism by some.

"Most of the males' opinion was, 'Why didn't you shoot them?'"

Easy to second-guess a decision made under pressure, based on her concealed carry training, and police agree.

"To get out of a situation, back out, get out of it as much as you can without having to discharge your firearm."

"I will say it's a good thing to go from a place of danger to a place of safety, however you get that done,” said Sgt. Matt Chambers, Lancaster Police.

"Very thankful that it turned out the way it did, and hope it doesn't happen again, but I will be prepared."
========
What I want you to know on Gun Violence Awareness Day | Fox News

What I want you to know on Gun Violence Awareness Day

I correctly listened to my instincts; I had a feeling that my life was in danger in that elevator and prepared myself mentally for what was potentially to come.

I ran to my car in an attempt to escape and, before I could even get my entire body in my car, I was tackled by my attacker.

This man quickly overpowered me, stabbed at me with a knife, clamped his hand over my mouth multiple times, and repeatedly tried forcing me in the passenger seat of my car while telling me, “We’re going.”

The entire time this was happening, a rusted, serrated knife was being stabbed towards my abdomen and held at my face.

I had been hit in the face, thrown over my driver’s side console, and had rips in my tights from his hands trying to force my legs up and over into the passenger seat.

There are some individuals that think gun owners are “trigger happy” and wanting to pull their weapons out at the first opportunity. There is nothing further from the truth.

The night I was attacked, I fought like hell for my life before reaching for my gun. I kicked, I screamed, I had all ten fingernails ripped off and bloodied from scratching and trying to fight my way out of a literal life and death situation.

Ultimately, I accessed my gun, shot my attacker multiple times, and saved my life. He will be spending years in prison for what he did to me.

Using a gun in self-protection is not a decision one makes lightly; in fact, I never dreamed that I would be forced into a situation where I would have to do so. However, I also never imagined such evil existing in the world so that I would be powerless, wounded, on my back and unable to physically force my attacker off of me.

I owned a gun and had been trained on how to use it. I know how to safely carry and that a gun is a serious and significant weapon; it is not to be used carelessly. Naysayers and people with opposing opinions may try to undermine my situation with hypotheticals. I cannot answer these questions. All I can do is tell the facts of my story and the true account of how I saved my own life.

What I want you to know on Gun Awareness Day is that a gun in the hands of a potential victim is not improperly placed; it can be the only thing keeping her from being brutally raped and murdered.

Without my gun, I would not be alive today.

Guns are not the problem in America; men like my attacker -- who are willing to violently change one person’s life for no reason except for pure evil – are the problem.

Be safe at all times. Be aware of your surroundings. Trust your instincts. Always be able to protect yourself. Refuse to be a victim, and instead be a fighter and a survivor. Live to tell your tale and make a criminal regret the day he chose you as a “soft target.” My gun saved my life, and one could save yours too.
===============
I just ignore the shite you post because it's copied and pasted crap. You have no individual input, just copied and pasted shite.

If there's a yearly forum award, you will win the, "Biggest shite poster" trophy.

Nope.......for that issue you need to address suicide, not guns....you and the other anti-gun extremists lie about suicide so that you can increase the numbers you can use to fool uninformed Americans about gun ownership in this country.....
So I want to save lives and that makes me an anti-gun extremist? What exactly is the lie I told about suicides?

I think it is you who is the extremist and you who is the liar.

Forum List

Back