Gun owner paranoia---

Because Democrats are lying lowlife filthy scum sucking bastards who have every intention of totally banning gun ownership that's why.
Those demons are frolicking in your noggin. Please don't try to shoot them!

Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 7.45.00 AM.png

Democrats: "We need to keep guns out of the hands of children, criminals, and the mentally retarded"

Republican Translation: Them damn Liberals are gonna take all our shootin irons away!! :mad-61:

Why are Republicans so paranoid about guns? America has more guns in circulation than they have people. A few less guns in the hands of criminals and children seems like common sense to me.

It's not paranoia, it's disgust and distrust. Past statements and actions have shown Democrats cannot be trusted.

Leave the guns alone.

Get rid of the criminal element. Permanently.

"For the children." Right. What a joke.

Absolutely!

You cannot trust a Liberal with your Constitutional rights. Especially Liberals that have repeatedly said they see no need for the right to keep and bear arms in modern society.

You also cannot trust Liberals to ever be reasonable. What those sonofabitches call "reasonable gun control laws" are oppressive as hell.

Democrats: "We need to keep guns out of the hands of children, criminals, and the mentally retarded"

Republican Translation: Them damn Liberals are gonna take all our shootin irons away!! :mad-61:

Why are Republicans so paranoid about guns? America has more guns in circulation than they have people. A few less guns in the hands of criminals and children seems like common sense to me.
If being able to fondle a shooty infuses confidence, why are so many of the gun-dependent so insecure?

Conservatives take responsibility for their own safety. Liberals live in a fantasy land where nothing bad will happen and if it does, the police will get there in time to save them.

The question is not what some people feel insecure. The question is, why do some people NOT feel insecure.

If being able to fondle a shooty infuses confidence, why are so many of the gun-dependent so insecure?

You are confused Moon Bat.

It is not insecurity. It is a reasonable reaction against asshole Libtards trying to take away our Constitutional rights.

Liberals don't know any more about the Constitution than they know about History, Economics, Climate Science, Biology or Ethics.

Shitforbrains thinks it’s legal for kids to have free access to guns today.

BTW- my dad routinely took his rifle to school to go rabbit hunting afterwards.

If more people are killed by cars than guns, why don't they want to ban cars instead of guns?
Your point that potentially-lethal cars are registered, carefully regulated, and their operators required to demonstrate competence is a valid one.

You can own a car without any requirement including a driver's license.

There is no Consitional right to drive on a public highway and the government can pretty well regulate it how they want. However, there is a Consititional right to keep and bear arms. I shit you not. Go look it up. It is the second listed item in the Bill of Rights. It says that the government can't infringe upon that right.

We shot skeet during gym my sophmore year

We shot skeet during gym my sophmore year
And no mass school shootings until they removed God from the classroom.

Sure, if you leave it with the keys in it and maybe running while left unattended. There is no keys for a gun and it's always running. For those that don't show "Reasonable" security then they are as guilty as the person that pulled the trigger. I saw a young in a quick stop who had a gun on her hip. She was tossing her hip in that direction knowing (or unknowingly) to broadcast she was carrying an open carry. I can just see the bad guy now who decides to mug here. "Hey, jake, look a free gun and a free piece of ass".
If a gun is behind one locked door, that is reasonable security.

You can own a car without any requirement including a driver's license.

There is no Consitional right to drive on a public highway and the government can pretty well regulate it how they want. However, there is a Consititional right to keep and bear arms. I shit you not. Go look it up. It is the second listed item in the Bill of Rights. It says that the government can't infringe upon that right.
Your raising the matter of potentially-lethal cars being registered, carefully regulated, and their operators required to demonstrate competence, is still a valid one. And there are numerous sensible restrictions concerning where even a duly-licensed person is allowed to operate one as well.

indeed, Sunshine, permissiveness in allowing incompetents free reign in use of their deadly devices is clearly ill-advised.

Your raising the matter of potentially-lethal cars being registered, carefully regulated, and their operators required to demonstrate competence, is still a valid one. And there are numerous sensible restrictions concerning where even a duly-licensed person is allowed to operate one as well.

indeed, Sunshine, permissiveness in allowing incompetents free reign in use of their deadly devices is clearly ill-advised.
Good thing we have 20,000+ gun laws on the books.

The answer to your LAST question is: "Because the statist left is so anti 2nd amendment!"
Just right wing appeals to ignorance as is usual for the true witness bearing challenged right wing.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States. Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Why do right wingers have any problem being patriotically legal to our own laws? Only illegals have a problem being legal to our laws!

I think the better question is why are you so paranoid about the Republicans guns?

Because you appear to be unwilling to focus on sentencing laws. You appear to be equally unwilling to tango with the immediate release of those with gun charges, and murder charges, in places like Chicago and Baltimore. You continue to desire some unthinking bail reform laws. You do not want to to put money into the mental health care system but want to demand others to spend about over $2,500 for a psych eval. I'm a liberal and I'm telling you that you people are batshit crazy.
Because all right wingers seem to know how to do is be clueless rebels without a Cause.

In 2017 14542 people were murdered by a person using a gun, that works out to be .0043% of the population.

IOW in 2017 you had a 99.9953% chance of not being murdered by a person using a gun.

Why are you so afraid of guns?

Forum List

Back