Gun Free "Zones"

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Like any idea from a democrat it backwards and fails from the start so how about some honesty on what would work?

Outlaw gun free zones and change them to CRIMINAL FREE zones. If the person has a felony conviction they can no longer live in that area. It's not a new idea and was practiced here for years. Back when the law would run you out of town after serving your time.

Criminal free zones would allow towns and cities to remove their trash from the population. You cannot commit much crime in a city when you cant live there. The biggest problem a city like Detroit has its criminal return time after time.

Just how much would crime go down in a city like Detroit? Could be a lot. It's NOT the guns you want to remove folks it's the criminals. You know the BIGGEST promise we hear from convicts at tent city? "Just let me go and I will NEVER come back".

It's good economics as well. Homes in criminal free zones would sky rocket in value. Families would WANT to live there. And those SAME families would raise and educate kids NOT to commit crimes because if 13 year old
ReyRey" got nailed for selling drugs or a shooting he would NOT be coming back. Some other family member would have to raise him in another place and that might just HELP little "ReyRey"".

The reward would be a safer place to raise and educate a family. The drawback is that has NEVER been a democrat value. So it's a pipe dream I guess until the adults in the room and the nation start standing and speaking.

I doubt the PC crowd would go for it, but I'm all for putting a wall around Chicago and air lifting in all the guns and ammo they want.

"Like any idea from a democrat it backwards and fails from the start so how about some honesty on what would work?"

Ignorant, partisan nonsense.

All states and jurisdictions have prohibited the carrying of firearms in certain designated venues, including states and jurisdictions controlled by republicans.

• Banned
"Like any idea from a democrat it backwards and fails from the start so how about some honesty on what would work?"

Ignorant, partisan nonsense.

All states and jurisdictions have prohibited the carrying of firearms in certain designated venues, including states and jurisdictions controlled by republicans.
Care to name a MAJOR city under Republican control that is gun free? Major city. That gives you 50 to pick from, happy hunting.

Forum List

Back