Gun death rates are the highest in mainly red states.

We have 600 million guns....they have extreme gun control.....if your stupid point was accurate, our suicide rate would be higher than theirs...it isn't...you are a doofus.....
The others' countries' suicide rates would be much higher without gun control. So obvious.

Gun death rates are the highest in mainly red states. I would assume these states have fewer gun restrictions.
I would have thought states like New York, Illinois and California have the highest gun death rates based on the news.
It is Montana, Wyoming, Louisiana, New Mexico, Mississippi and Alabama. All but New Mexico are red states

FT_23.04.20_GunDeathsUpdate_4.png
Do those Red states have Democratic shitholes? That is where the death toll happens. You are just digging a deeper hole.

The others' countries' suicide rates would be much higher without gun control. So obvious.

Again....

We have over 600 million guns in this country.......

They have extreme gun control...extreme gun control in particular in Japan, South Korea and China....as well as all of those European countries and Canada....

And they have higher suicide rates than we do with their extreme gun control....

You have no ability to say they would have more suicides, since they already have more suicides...

Overruled. Already explained. Objection dismissed. Sit down.

Please explain how it is that we have over 600 million guns in the U.S.....

Japan, China, South Korea, vast number of European countries and Canada......have extreme gun control laws...yet lower suicide rates than we do.....

Explain how that giving them guns would increase that number...since they already are worse than we are for suicide.....with all of our guns in private hands....

Go ahead....explain......

Please explain how it is that we have over 600 million guns in the U.S.....

Japan, China, South Korea, vast number of European countries and Canada......have extreme gun control laws...yet lower suicide rates than we do.....

Explain how that giving them guns would increase that number...since they already are worse than we are for suicide.....with all of our guns in private hands....

Go ahead....explain......
We are talking about the suppression of guns in other countries with higher rates of suicides.

If they had more access to the 'suicide master tool', the gun, their rates would be higher.

It does not take away that if you live in the state, with higher gun death rates, you have a greater chance of dying by firearm than if you lived in states with a lower gun death rate.
Thankgoodness highr population states don't have the death rate from guns that these states have.
The murder rates are higher in the blue states, the suicide rates are higher in the red states. Okay.

I don't think moving from a red state to a blue state is going to make someone less inclined to suicide. The stressors don't go away- domestic problems/PTSD/substance abuse/financial strain/health issues- his suicide risk hasn't changed. He's just added a greater chance of being murdered to his problems...

The murder rates are higher in the blue states, the suicide rates are higher in the red states. Okay.

I don't think moving from a red state to a blue state is going to make someone less inclined to suicide. The stressors don't go away- domestic problems/PTSD/substance abuse/financial strain/health issues- his suicide risk hasn't changed. He's just added a greater chance of being murdered to his problems...
Let's lower gun deaths everywhere.

We are talking about the suppression of guns in other countries with higher rates of suicides.

If they had more access to the 'suicide master tool', the gun, their rates would be higher.
“… because I say so” is not a real convincing argument.

I think you inadvertently, but convincingly, refuted your own argument. If wider access to firearms would necessarily increase suicide rates, one might expect the suicide rate in the US to surpass that of nations with strict gun control.

Suicide is a choice that every person has the absolute right to make.

Using suicide as a reason to curb the rights of other people is no better than using the crimes of others to curb the rights of everyone.

Gun death rates are the highest in mainly red states. I would assume these states have fewer gun restrictions.
I would have thought states like New York, Illinois and California have the highest gun death rates based on the news.
It is Montana, Wyoming, Louisiana, New Mexico, Mississippi and Alabama. All but New Mexico are red states

FT_23.04.20_GunDeathsUpdate_4.png
/----/
main-qimg-3efe508324035004a67267fd699f116b

Let's lower gun deaths everywhere.

To do that we need to vote out all the democrats since it is their policies driving our gun murder rates…..

1) they have made it impossible for police to effectively do their jobs

2) the democrat prosecutors, judges and politicians keep releasing the most violent gun offenders over and over again.

3) the democrats have dissolved our southern border allowing the drug cartels and other violent criminals free access to our country….

Those 3 things create our gun murder rate

Forum List

Back