Gun death rates are the highest in mainly red states.

2aguy, would the non-US suicide rates be higher if the populations had easier access to guns?

No......since their rates are already higher than ours, the people in those countries who really want to kill themselves are already doing it.

It does not take away that if you live in the state, with higher gun death rates, you have a greater chance of dying by firearm than if you lived in states with a lower gun death rate.
Thankgoodness highr population states don't have the death rate from guns that these states have.

BLUE cities.

DURRRRRR

No......since their rates are already higher than ours, the people in those countries who really want to kill themselves are already doing it.
... or the guns would make it an easier quicker alternative. I would use a gun although I would think I would feel nothing more if I jumped off the Empire State Building. That would engage some who are not doing it now.

... or the guns would make it an easier quicker alternative. I would use a gun although I would think I would feel nothing more if I jumped off the Empire State Building. That would engage some who are not doing it now.

And yet they still have higher suicide rates right now....so, you have no point.

Extreme gun control, and higher suicide rates......you have no point.

Your logic is not. Having access to guns would increase the already high rates.

No.....they do just fine without guns and the people in those countries whowant to die are already doing it

You jist cant get around the fact they kill themselves in higher numbers than we do with our guns

No.....they do just fine without guns and the people in those countries whowant to die are already doing it

You jist cant get around the fact they kill themselves in higher numbers than we do with our guns
Just stupid on your part. You cannot get around the fact that more access in those societies would increase suicide rates.

You gunners lack empathy.

Just stupid on your part. You cannot get around the fact that more access in those societies would increase suicide rates.

You gunners lack empathy.

You can't face the fact that countries.....lots of countries....with extreme to total gun control have higher suicide rates......by a lot.......than we do......showing that guns are not the issue.......

You idiots lack wisdom and common sense....

Hey....idiot.....we have over 600 million guns in private hands.....and they still beat us for suicide.......you have to face that fact, you doofus.

2aguy thinks easier access to guns in other countries would not increase suicide rates.

That is a complete cock up revealing his lack of reasoning skills.

It does not take away that if you live in the state, with higher gun death rates, you have a greater chance of dying by firearm than if you lived in states with a lower gun death rate.
Thankgoodness highr population states don't have the death rate from guns that these states have.
Stop lying by including suicides and accidental shootings.

You can't be so stupid.
It is not a lie. It is a statistic using different metrics.
You are so stupid you probably don't know what a metric is or what satistics are.
It's a lie, because you know that "gun deaths" will automatically be interpreted as "murders". It's impossible for you people to make an honest argument.

I am saying that in nations that restrict firearms that if those restrictions were limited that already suicide rates would go up significantly.

You can’t explain how it is that with 600 million guns in the U.S. why our gun suicide rate is lower than the suicide rate in all those other countries that have extreme gun control….

You can’t explain how it is that with 600 million guns in the U.S. why our gun suicide rate is lower than the suicide rate in all those other countries that have extreme gun control….
Immaterial. If we had less guns, we would have less suicides. It's a tool remember. Remove the tool.

Immaterial. If we had less guns, we would have less suicides. It's a tool remember. Remove the tool.

We have 600 million guns....they have extreme gun control.....if your stupid point was accurate, our suicide rate would be higher than theirs...it isn't...you are a doofus.....

Forum List

Back