Gun background checks see another huge month in July.....good for us...

Gun background checks see another huge month in July.....good for us..

Since when are gun background checks good for us, noob?

Background checks violate the 1st Amendment because it compels the electorate to speak and to provide information about themselves. Additionally, background checks violate the 5th Amendment because it compels the electorate to provide evidence against themselves in order to require a gun. Furthermore, background checks are a violation of the 10th Amendment because the requirement for the electorate to provide this information in order to require a gun is not something that is specifically stated in the Constitution as a power of the federal government.

Gosh damn, I'm surrounded by morons. Talk about federal oppression, op, morons like you are a tyrant's best representative.

This right here is modern conservatism in action, folks. They'll call a loss of our 1st, 5th, and 10th good for us so long as they can play cowboy for a hot minute.

If that doesn't make a feller wanna whistle fukin Dixie, I don't know what does.

Last edited:
No doubt about it, the most dangerous faction to Individual liberty in the American political lexicon today is the extreme center.

Together, they'll have us all licking boots before it's over.

Yep.... more guns in the hands of good people are a bulwark against government oppression.....and it keeps violent criminals out of our way...except in democrat controlled cities where they keep letting violent gun criminals out of jail...

Trump Era July NICS Continues Trend of 2018 as Second Highest Gun Sales Year on Record - The Truth About Guns

I helped. I got a brand new WASR-10. Shot it for the first time last Thursday. It's a lot of fun. Did this with it at 100 yards with steel sights.
3FCD7DA5-A6F4-4B43-833B-2C0F6779731A.jpeg

Nowhere in the OP's post do I see one word promoting background checks as good for us! Much less constitutional. Learn to fricking read. The OP was saying it was good for us that guns sales were up, nothing more.

Nowhere in the OP's post do I see one word promoting background checks as good for us! Much less constitutional. Learn to fricking read. The OP was saying it was good for us that guns sales were up, nothing more.

His own words. That's how he chose to editorialize the discussion.

I explained precisley why it's not good for us or good for Individual liberty.

Somebody has to do it. Most of you so-called conservatives around here sure as sht aren't of the capacity. Hell, most of you are better statists than the leftists. At least the leftists are intellectually honest about it.

I don't know who the ''us'' is he's talking about, but it sure isn't anyone who understands the Constitution and the proper role of government.

And don't make me have to explain myself again, half-wit. You're so far out of your league tinkering with me about such things that it's laughable.

OP is no friend of the 2nd. He might think he is. And he might portray himself as such. But he's not. He's the government's man. He's practically celebrating clear violations of the 1st, 5th, and 10th amendments in broad daylight.

Last edited:
Yep.... more guns in the hands of good people are a bulwark against government oppression.....and it keeps violent criminals out of our way...except in democrat controlled cities where they keep letting violent gun criminals out of jail...

Trump Era July NICS Continues Trend of 2018 as Second Highest Gun Sales Year on Record - The Truth About Guns

How do you know they're good people?

Every single criminal was, at one point in their life, not a criminal.

They passed a background check.

Background checks violate the 1st Amendment because it compels the electorate to speak and to provide information about themselves. Additionally, background checks violate the 5th Amendment because it compels the electorate to provide evidence against themselves in order to require a gun. Furthermore, background checks are a violation of the 10th Amendment because the requirement for the electorate to provide this information in order to require a gun is not something that is specifically stated in the Constitution as a power of the federal government.

Gosh damn, I'm surrounded by morons. Talk about federal oppression, op, morons like you are a tyrant's best representative.

This right here is modern conservatism in action, folks. They'll call a loss of our 1st, 5th, and 10th good for us so long as they can play cowboy for a hot minute.

If that doesn't make a feller wanna whistle fukin Dixie, I don't know what does.

Does your mom and dad know you are on their computer again? You know they grounded you for at least a month. If they catch you they will take away your cell phone too....

His own words. That's how he chose to editorialize the discussion.

I explained precisley why it's not good for us or good for Individual liberty.

Somebody has to do it. Most of you so-called conservatives around here sure as sht aren't of the capacity. Hell, most of you are better statists than the leftists.

I don't know who the ''us'' is he's talking about, but it sure isn't anyone who understands the Constitution and the role of proper role of government.

And don't make me have to explain myself again, half-wit. You're so far out of your league tinkering with me about such things that it's laughable.

Look shithead, sorry you can't read and understand that NICS . . . the background check system which tracks gun sales, showed an INCREASE in gun sales which was GOOD FOR US. As to the rest of your diatribe, take a pill and go back to bed. Loons like you with guns worry me. Even if you are right, do you REALLY THINK we'd tolerate unrestricted sales where a mass murderer could just go out and buy 10 new guns and murder all over again? Reason: we weren't allowed to look at his history to see he was a repeat killer so we just gave him all the guns he could carry because its the constitution?

IDIOTS LIKE YOU would bring an end to the 2nd Am. quicker than a whole fleet of Diane Feinsteins. No wonder you are the bunghole of the FZ.

Does your mom and dad know you are on their computer again? You know they grounded you for at least a month. If they catch you they will take away your cell phone too....

Putting your romper room silliness aside, why don't you tell us why you hate freedom? What's so bad about legalizing freedom? What's so bad about about legalizing the Constitution?

Tell us how empowering the federal government to clearly and openly violate our 1st, 5th, and 10th amendments is good for 'us.' What's so good about that?

Show us that conservative wisdom of yours. Tell us why you think the 1st, 5th, and 10th amedments are so bad for us that we need the federal government to come violate them.

We'll wait.

Putting your romper room silliness aside, why don't you tell us why you hate freedom? What's so bad about legalizing freedom?

For one thing, Shit-For-Brains, unrestricted freedom has a name: ANARCHY. No one is TOTALLY free to do anything they want even when it imposes on another person's rights. As to the rest of your crap, I suggest you take up your interpretation of the Bill of Rights with your congressman if you don't like how it is. The laws are designed to balance liberties with responsibilities for the sake of the overall public good. Personally, I hope you live in New York State or California and need me to OK your permit to buy or CCW. I'd turn it down. If any federal agents are reading you, I hope they consider taking a close look at you. I think you are a disaster just waiting to happen.

For one thing, Shit-For-Brains, unrestricted freedom has a name: ANARCHY. No one is TOTALLY free to do anything they want even when it imposes on another person's rights. As to the rest of your crap, I suggest you take up your interpretation of the Bill of Rights with your congressman if you don't like how it is. The laws are designed to balance liberties with responsibilities for the sake of the overall public good. Personally, I hope you live in New York State or California and need me to OK your permit to buy or CCW. I'd turn it down. If any federal agents are reading you, I hope they consider taking a close look at you. I think you are a disaster just waiting to happen.

Well, if you need help with the report button, let me know. I likely know more of them than you do. Guaranteed. Heh heh.

Ya statist hack.

Well, if you need help with the report button, let me know. I likely know more of them than you do. Guaranteed. Heh heh.

Ya statist hack.

If you know so many, why are you bitching to us? Go to it, Holmes! Git er done! Change dem laws!

Alright, toobs. Let's finish this discussion.

I'm a poor judgment of people, I think it was. You remember, right? I told you I was gonna bump this old thread, after that disingenuous spew in the other thread.

I think everyone here has a pretty good idea of my character, by now. In fact, I'm sure of it.

Let's take a look at yours. I assure you, I'm a rather good judge of people. I'm even better at illustrating it.

Maybe this old thread can get moved to the basement. In fact, I hope it does. That way I can tell you what I really think about you. I'll show you just how good my judgment of people actually is, ya fraud. Heck, maybe they'll even close it if you whine loud enough. Doesn't matter. I'll remember.

Last edited:
It is, indeed, very sad and frightening that more and more Americans feel that they have to have a firearm.

I guess that the talk about defunding the cops and the many riots and looting and marches in neighborhoods have frightened many people about the safety of their families.

During the coming decades, the situation, I feel, will only get worse as social controls continue to deteriorate. Shoplifting, for example, is now really no longer considered a bad thing by many people.

I expect the United States of America to implode in the next century (or earlier). The caliber of more and more Americans is rapidly declining.

Forum List

Back