Gulf War Syndrome settlements.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
One of my brothers is a retired US Marine who received a medical discharge
and lump sum settlement in the early 90's for epilepsy which was caused by the anthrax vaccine
they made everyone take before sending them to the Persian Gulf .

He can't have children and is on daily meds but he's married and seems happy--still working as a
mechanic in Hawaii.

Now here's my question. How many people know about these anthrax vaccines, are they still administering them and why ? Also since I made the topic GWS, anyone know of people dealing with the depleted uranium issues, the microchip implants or any other similar situations ?

Spent Uranium, Silver bullets, will cause some degree of heavy metal poisoning. Being a vet myself I bought my own EDTA di-calcium (EDTA di-phosphate can drop your blood pressure to zero so know what you are buying) and treated myself just in case. Just get a quick check for clotting before using even di-calcium. There are other less effective alternatives but they are available over the counter too they just take longer to work.

So correct me if I'm wrong, anyone.
We sold anthrax weapons to Saddam to use against Iran, and a few years later we were afraid he would use them on American troops in Kuwait.
So they knew he had wmd's but couldn't tell us how they knew, and they're also trying to keep it quiet about thousands of military personnel becoming ill from the anthrax vaccines they made them take ? Am I pretty close here ? ( I realize many vets have to sign NDA's and can't say anything about it )
Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld's meeting w/ Saddam Hussein

We sold anthrax weapons to Saddam to use against Iran, and a few years later we were afraid he would use them on American troops in Kuwait.
So they knew he had wmd's but couldn't tell us how they knew, and they're also trying to keep it quiet about thousands of military personnel becoming ill from the anthrax vaccines they made them take ? Am I pretty close here ? ( I realize many vets have to sign NDA's and can't say anything about it )

You never served. You don't have any skin in this game. Your Relative does. From what I can see, your posting shows much of the Russian Propaganda routine to it. Therefore, I question you even have a brother that served unless he served in the Russian Army.

Don't question my patriotism little girl.
206.jpg

NDAs? Nope. Never heard of that one. Any lawyer would have a field day with that one if they were trying to get a vet to sign one years later and for sure we'd see them when they showed their copies.

I got the anthrax one when I was in. Little shot but burned like hell after for a half hour. We just slugged each other in the arms and that was it for me. I remember when we started it, it was mandatory but they'd relaxed that requirement one or two shots in. Figured I might as well finish it off.

The smallpox one was the only one I saw anyone with an Ill effect from and that was their own stupidity. They scratched the scan and then touched their eyes exactly like the docs told them not to.

As for anthrax in Iraq I, that was a worry but wasn't founded until later if I remember right. US CDC and other countries under UN and WHO treaties had sent samples, and West Nile and other diseases to share with Iraqi medical scientists to work on cures and build their immunizations.

Did the government admit liability as a result of the vaccine or are we dealing with a potential law suit?
That's the reason I figured they were handing out settlements ( like my brother got ) but also having them sign the secrecy agreements ( for PR concerns ? ) to keep it off the mainstream radar. Otherwise it would be some kind of unlikely class action suit against the US govt-- good luck with that.

Cheney and Rumsfeld probably don't want many people knowing they used their kids as guinea pigs.

Last edited:
Did the government admit liability as a result of the vaccine or are we dealing with a potential law suit?
That's the reason I figured they were handing out settlements ( like my brother got ) but also having them sign the secrecy agreements ( for PR concerns ? ) to keep it off the mainstream radar. Otherwise it would be some kind of unlikely class action suit against the US govt-- good luck with that.
Did the government really "hand out settlements" with a secrecy agreement? It doesn't seem likely in an age where there are no secrecy agreements? What kind of document did your bro sign?

Did the government really "hand out settlements" with a secrecy agreement? It doesn't seem likely in an age where there are no secrecy agreements? What kind of document did your bro sign?
They gave him a choice of monthly payments or a lump-sum settlement ( which is what he took ). ( medical discharge for epilepsy caused by the vax )

NDAs? Nope. Never heard of that one. Any lawyer would have a field day with that one if they were trying to get a vet to sign one years later and for sure we'd see them when they showed their copies.

I got the anthrax one when I was in. Little shot but burned like hell after for a half hour. We just slugged each other in the arms and that was it for me. I remember when we started it, it was mandatory but they'd relaxed that requirement one or two shots in. Figured I might as well finish it off.

The smallpox one was the only one I saw anyone with an Ill effect from and that was their own stupidity. They scratched the scan and then touched their eyes exactly like the docs told them not to.

As for anthrax in Iraq I, that was a worry but wasn't founded until later if I remember right. US CDC and other countries under UN and WHO treaties had sent samples, and West Nile and other diseases to share with Iraqi medical scientists to work on cures and build their immunizations.
My brother told me there was one pill a lot of guys would hold under their tongue and spit out - I forgot which one he said. Al;so what about microchips ? Heard of any issues like auto-immune problems with those ?

My brother told me there was one pill a lot of guys would hold under their tongue and spit out - I forgot which one he said. Al;so what about microchips ? Heard of any issues like auto-immune problems with those ?

I don't remember either of those. Especially not microchips.

The only other shot that I didn't like was in boot camp when they give you a mess of broad-spectrum antibiotic. We called it the peanut butter shot because it felt like you just got injected with a lump of cold peanut butter in your butt.

My father had some issues but that was Vietnam agent orange and possibly gulf war.

And let me backtrack on the pill. That might have been the pb pill. Protects from nerve agents but I think it does have some side effects. I doubt it's something a civilian doc would give but you aren't weighing the consequences of that vs nerve agents in normal life.

My time was oef and oif, so after that. Our anthrax vac wasn't a live virus. Not sure if that was round in 1991

My time was oef and oif, so after that. Our anthrax vac wasn't a live virus. Not sure if that was round in 1991
So another obvious question nobody can answer is wtf
were we doing manufacturing illegal bio-weapons in the first place,
and insane enough to give them to a madman like Hussein ? ( I know the hate for Iran runs deep in those Washington veins, but still...)

Rumsfeld is shocked that this footage is on the Internet. lol

So another obvious question nobody can answer is wtf
were we doing manufacturing illegal bio-weapons in the first place,
and insane enough to give them to a madman like Hussein ? ( I know the hate for Iran runs deep in those Washington veins, but still...)

Rumsfeld is shocked that this footage is on the Internet. lol

Give it a rest, comrade. The ones that inhabit this are are mostly Military and can see through your scam comradski.

Forum List

Back