'Guest' of Merkel flees to Sweden after sex with four year old girl

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
If you post this story on your Facebook account in Merkel's Madhouse you can be immediately charged by Merkel's New Facebook Law for 'hate crime', 'racism' and 'instigation of race hate'. Lying Factories of German MS Presstitutes never write about.
But back to Merkel's darlings. No one female mammal from 1 week till 100 years old can be safe from Muslims.
Germans are happy now, right?

Afghan asylum seeker flees to Sweden with new ID after being accused of sexually abusing girl, four, in Germany

An Afghan asylum seeker in Germany has fled to Sweden and registered under a new identity after being accused of sexually abusing the four-year-old daughter of the family caring for him.

The case of Ahmed M., who claimed to be just 12 when he entered Germany in 2016, is another sorry tale of abused trust and bureaucratic blunders that have left him free and the girl he allegedly abused in therapy.

He was taken in by a Catholic family in Berlin, along with several other Afghan minors, shortly after he arrived.

In July last year he was left alone for the afternoon with the family's toddler daughter Emily.

Read more: Asylum seeker accused of child sex abuse flees to Sweden | Daily Mail Online

What in the f would Sweden want with this guy? You thought U.S immigration was bad...wow. You take the worst of the worst who offers nothing to your country? Messed up.

He deserves his day in court, and if found guilty get the stiffest penalty available. I hate bullies and cowards, these sick puppies are the worst of the worst.

He was just following the teachings of the Prophet. Perhaps he will have better luck in Sweden looking for his child bride. I ask again for the 100th time Where are the women's rights groups? Too busy making sure abortion stays legal apparently.

He was just following the teachings of the Prophet. Perhaps he will have better luck in Sweden looking for his child bride. I ask again for the 100th time Where are the women's rights groups? Too busy making sure abortion stays legal apparently.

if he is "just following the prophet" then many of my muslim friends in sweden are not muslims, because in their ideology such things would be considered unhuman.
how come u know more about islam than they do? are u a muslim yourself? just curious/:

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

if he is "just following the prophet" then many of my muslim friends in sweden are not muslims, because in their ideology such things would be considered unhuman.
how come u know more about islam than they do? are u a muslim yourself? just curious/:

Islam was founded by a pedophile and the practice is common in Middle Eastern Islamic countries.

Why don't you ask your Muslim friends if they know that it is not uncommon for Muslim men to marry little Muslim girls. That does not mean every single Muslim man wants to do that. It is also a fact that the Prophet married a girl who was under 10 years of age. Your Muslim friends would surely know that even if you don't.

The little girl was an infidel. She deserved it.

Islam was founded by a pedophile and the practice is common in Middle Eastern Islamic countries.

By a pedophile and owner of more as 30 wives.

Forum List

Back