Guess Who Wants To Temporarily Ban The 2nd Amendment For the Upcoming RNC?

I thought you said it was about black republicans at a gop convention.
The GOP hasn't been shooting anybody.
I did say it was about Black republicans at the GOP convention. i didnt say the GOP was going to be shooting them. I said the cops probably would. You need to focus if you want to talk to me. Dont make me have to correct you again when you can plainly read what I posted.
Why would cops shoot black people at a GOP convention?
Because they want to.
If I was a cop I wouldn't wanna go anywhere near that convention for fear of being shot by a black liberal
That's closer the truth than you're diatribe.
Thats probably why you are not a cop. Youre pretty timid and unable to handle the job.
I was an MP during Vietnam.

For the same reason they always do, unreasonable fear.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing
Norm Stamper????? LOL

I did say it was about Black republicans at the GOP convention. i didnt say the GOP was going to be shooting them. I said the cops probably would. You need to focus if you want to talk to me. Dont make me have to correct you again when you can plainly read what I posted.
Because they want to.
If I was a cop I wouldn't wanna go anywhere near that convention for fear of being shot by a black liberal
Thats probably why you are not a cop. Youre pretty timid and unable to handle the job.
I was an MP during Vietnam.
Sure you were.

For the same reason they always do, unreasonable fear.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing
Norm Stamper????? LOL

Yep. Ex police chief.

I saw that. This white lady would have blown you up then.

spl618344_002.jpg

Police don't shoot blacks. Police are often forced to shoot criminals. Many violent criminals are black.

This has nothing to do with Machismo or Left v Right. Police are not equipped for a battlefield scenario involving thousands of people. You have bikers on one side and all the out of state agitators being shipped in to cause chaos.

What are you going to do when you have not enough Police?

Who wants to go wrestle 300lb smelly dirty sweaty wild animals on cement in 100deg + humidity for $800/wk takehome? Then face years in Court because of liars in the mefia?

Who wants to go wrestle 300lb smelly dirty sweaty wild animals on cement in 100deg + humidity for $800/wk takehome? Then face years in Court because of liars in the mefia?
You hire some competent police. Not some rejects from the local kkk looking to crack some Black heads legally.

You hire some competent police. Not some rejects from the local kkk looking to crack some Black heads legally.
O

Police crack all heads when necc. These animals don't know right from wrong, never taught how to be civilized in public schools. Then u ask police to make it all better. Police are not street psychiatrists to fix bad children.

Look at long rap sheets for some of these........Freddy grey. Land O Goshen! How much is too much?

I thought you said it was about black republicans at a gop convention.
The GOP hasn't been shooting anybody.
Because they want to.
...yep you guessed it, the Cleveland, OH police department.

Read it and weep...

Police Union Asks For State of Emergency, Ban on ‘Open Carry’ for Convention
Your boy Loomis sez obama has blood on his hands so I guess we have to accept that as well
From your boys own mouth. On tape, no editing, no bogus site.
Very clever of you to parsec Loomis remarks.
Looks like lawnews is a bogus site that only prints half truths.

Cleveland Police Association President Steve Loomis: Obama "Has Blood On His Hands"

Must have got in 18 early today........I agree. Golf should start early. Before sunbtoo hot, winds not up till noon.

This is serious crap set in motion now. No easy way to stop it.

Because they want to.

Read it and weep...

Your boy Loomis sez obama has blood on his hands so I guess we have to accept that as well

Cleveland Police Association President Steve Loomis: Obama "Has Blood On His Hands"
Obviously whoever said it is an idiot. See? No blood.

barack-obama-hands-portrait.jpg

Because they want to.

Read it and weep...

Obviously whoever said it is an idiot. See? No blood.

barack-obama-hands-portrait.jpg
I think it was your other boy Pontius Pilate

Forum List

Back