Guess what they found something in the universe not known to science

You are correct. So why are they claiming to know everything until they are proved stupid
At least they're looking, all you're doing is bitchin' about it. How come?
Because they report everything they find as fact that their own math proves is nonsense
No they don't report it as fact, they report a new reading or discovery and put it out there so other can look as well. Why do you hate science so much. Are you a creationist?
Do you accept the big bang?

This has nothing bvb to do with religion, it has to do with blatant lies
It does seem like our universe started with some kind of big bang. Why, you have other evidence?
Not my evidence but without 85 percent more matter and energy what is observed as the big bang is mathematically impossible

My guess is that all this stuff is based on Christianity, climate change, and/or both.

I wish those who do this would just come out and say it.
So 85 percent too little mass and energy to fuel expansion is related to climate change?

Sorry kid cosmologist figured this out

My guess is that all this stuff is based on Christianity, climate change, and/or both.
So 85 percent too little mass and energy to fuel expansion is related to climate change?
You still won't just make a point, kid.

You are in denial
About what, precisely?

MAKE A CLEAR POINT. This cryptic stuff is tedious. Last try. Show some guts.

You are in denial
About what, precisely?

That's a train that ain't comin'.

Spotted: A black hole that shouldn't be physically possible

Actually nothing outside our solar system is fully known but this thing might be a black hole too big to be possible

Nothing new, they are clueless and every new discovery invalidates previous facts
Again I have to say you don't understand science. I believe I've said this before, it's a journey not a destination. In other words we know we don't know everything, and we will continue to discover new things that we don't immediately understand. And what's more, we like it that way.

As far as "a discovery not known to science": Every new discovery was at one point not known to science. That's how it works.

You are in denial
About what, precisely?

The people who looked at the speed of galactic expansion due to the big bang now say the big bang does not explain the movement, so the big bang does not explain expansion, but they will not admit being wrong, but if the math does not add up it is wrong

Mac thinks what the cosmologist found is funny I know Mac does not comprehend

Last edited:

Actually nothing outside our solar system is fully known but this thing might be a black hole too big to be possible

Nothing new, they are clueless and every new discovery invalidates previous facts
Again I have to say you don't understand science. I believe I've said this before, it's a journey not a destination. In other words we know we don't know everything, and we will continue to discover new things that we don't immediately understand. And what's more, we like it that way.

As far as "a discovery not known to science": Every new discovery was at one point not known to science. That's how it works.
So you agree with making false claims and calling it science

If u sa so

If u sa so
Ok, I've tried to be nice about this but...

396lp9.jpg

If u sa so

View attachment 276526
Nope the big bang does not explain continues speeding expansion without mythical dark matter so now they are claiming the attraction comes from another universe

Whaaass@sssdrr5yvtt br th cfd RT uh

Not my doing your astronomers did this all on their own

If u sa so

View attachment 276526
Nope the big bang does not explain continues speeding expansion without mythical dark matter so now they are claiming the attraction comes from another universe

You don't understand what you are posting.

If u sa so

View attachment 276526

You don't understand what you are posting.
Yea I do, and none of the info is mine

How Can the Universe Expand Faster Than the Speed of Light?

So if the universe is expanding faster than light their goes relativity too

At least they're looking, all you're doing is bitchin' about it. How come?
Because they report everything they find as fact that their own math proves is nonsense
No they don't report it as fact, they report a new reading or discovery and put it out there so other can look as well. Why do you hate science so much. Are you a creationist?

It does seem like our universe started with some kind of big bang. Why, you have other evidence?
Not my evidence but without 85 percent more matter and energy what is observed as the big bang is mathematically impossible
They call that dark matter and dark energy. `what do you think happened, if not the BB?

They call that dark matter and dark energy. `what do you think happened, if not the BB?
Not my idea but now they are saying that expansion is being caused by an attractive force from outside this universe. You are wrong for attributing any idea to me, so you are as such mocking the toy science not me

New Evidence that Mysterious Dark Force From Outside Tugs at Our Universe

OMG. Global Warming is melting space. It is worse than we thought. We have UNIVERSAL CLIMATE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ban something. Ban something. We MUST ban something.

Play doh maybe. That stuff is evil. Leggos as well.

Especially when you step on a piece in your bare feet at 2:00 am.

Last edited:
There's so much to learn, so much we don't know yet.

HOW COOL IS THAT

An exciting time to be alive, as science keeps us curious and learning!

Well, most of us.
You are correct. So why are they claiming to know everything until they are proved stupid
Who is claiming to know everything? Precisely?
Nothing about the universe outside our solar system is known, this is what allows for the universe to be a fake computer simulation. So if the simulation is real the universe is fake.... u take these nerds seriously

Oh, you're back to saying that stupid thing again.

Last edited:

HOW COOL IS THAT

Well, most of us.
Nothing about the universe outside our solar system is known, this is what allows for the universe to be a fake computer simulation. So if the simulation is real the universe is fake.... u take these nerds seriously

I didn't say that, I quoted your great physicist and moron friend Tyson cosmos airhead

Seriously you are trying way too hard now and are actively mocking yourself

Tap out, you will be ok

Last edited:

HOW COOL IS THAT

Well, most of us.

I didn't say that, I quoted your great physicist and moron friend Tyson cosmos airhead

Seriously you are trying way too hard now and are actively mocking yourself

Tap out, you will be ok

Tyson said nothing outside the solar system is known?

Forum List

Back