GSA: Transition can Begin!

It's your choice as to whether you follow the law...but you will need to understand that not following the law leads to consequences.

I am well aware of that fact and I am more than prepared for just such a response.,I have no intention of being taken alive.

of course that is a lie. if you weren't afraid of death, you woulda never called that ambulance 'cause of them thar palpitations you got from donny looooooosing the election, ya snowflake.

Last edited:
Where did I suggest that I haven’t accepted the election results? I simply indicated that many of us will not accept the result or assist the Biden administration in any way. Joe Biden will be President of the United States. That doesn’t mean he will be MY President. That doesn’t mean I will follow his commands or laws.
I am well aware of that fact and I am more than prepared for just such a response.,I have no intention of being taken alive.
I seriously doubt that Biden is counting on your help.

And what law are you willing to die while defying???

I seriously doubt that Biden is conscious and coherent enough to count anything without a Muppet to help him.

The list would be far too long to put in writing. Pretty much anything, depending on the circumstances.

I seriously doubt that Biden is conscious and coherent enough to count anything without a Muppet to help him.

The list would be far too long to put in writing. Pretty much anything, depending on the circumstances.

& yet he seems to be proving you wrong daily.

too bad, so sad.

What is it that you think Biden is doing on a daily basis at this point? He doesn’t have any power until he makes it to January 21st of 2021.

Even then, most of it needs to go through the Legislature and potentially face long legal battles in court. Death by asphyxiation via Red Tape.

What is it that you think Biden is doing on a daily basis at this point? He doesn’t have any power until he makes it to January 21st of 2021.

Even then, most of it needs to go through the Legislature and potentially face long legal battles in court. Death by asphyxiation via Red Tape.

he's being quite methodical - in the way he speaks, hiscabinet picks, & actually listening, taking advise from those whose expertise will be invaluable when he gets the keys to the WH.

in other words - a complete 180 degrees from donny's chaotic incompetency & total failure in being the leader of the free world.

...in other words - a complete 180 degrees from donny's chaotic incompetency & total failure in being the leader of the free world.

The job of POTUS is to be the leader of the UNITED STATES, not the world, free or otherwise.

The authority and interests of POTUS should drop off precipitously at the borders of this country. If anything the job of a OOTUS is to keep the rest of the world OUT, not invite it in.

...in other words - a complete 180 degrees from donny's chaotic incompetency & total failure in being the leader of the free world.

The job of POTUS is to be the leader of the UNITED STATES, not the world, free or otherwise.

The authority and interests of POTUS should drop off precipitously at the borders of this country. If anything the job of a OOTUS is to keep the rest of the world OUT, not invite it in.

donny isn't even leading this country. he can't - because he doesn't have the intelligence.

Forum List

Back