GSA: Transition can Begin!

It was reckless, irresponsible idiocy on the part of Trump, his enablers, and his supporters that it took this long; it was reprehensible and wrong that Trump, his enablers, and his supporters put this country through baseless, meritless lawsuits, pointless recounts, bizarre conspiracy theories, and harmful rhetoric hostile to our most fundamental democratic institutions.

Catherine Herridge

@CBS_Herridge

·
36m

NEW: GSA letter
@GSAEmily
" to Hon. Joseph R. Biden, Jr. releasing limited funds "in connection with a presidential transition" + lays out multiple threats (family, staff + even pets) to “coerce me into making this determination prematurely” + “To be clear, I did not receive any

direction (WH or Executive Branch official) to delay my determination. I did, however, receive threats online, by phone + by mail directed at my safety, my family, my staff + even my pets in an effort to coerce me into making this determination prematurely" + the GSA “does not

pick or certify the winner of a presidential election...The actual winner will be determined by the electoral process detailed in the Constitution."

;) understand now what's going on?

I knew it, finally, yes! The process starts!
Now we will see if that rumor is true..the one that McConnell intends to do whatever he can to keep Biden from establishing an administration by blocking as many nominees as he can that are put up to head the various departments in the executive branch.

I will quote what I posted above again, so it can sink in.:rolleyes:

" the GSA “does not pick or certify the winner of a presidential election...The actual winner will be determined by the electoral process detailed in the Constitution."

" the GSA “does not pick or certify the winner of a presidential election...The actual winner will be determined by the electoral process detailed in the Constitution."
Traditionally the GSA authorizes transition funds long before the formality of certification by the Electoral College, usually right after the concession speech by the loser of the election. That is what ticked people off, she doesn't legally have to wait for Trump to concede if she doesn't want to.

screenshot_1217.png

This process is GREAT!!! We get to watch Trump lose over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

With each loss a righty tear drops and somewhere an immigrant angel gets it’s wings.

Yup.....this is a Great Day. Biden can not really start preparing for his move into the White House!

CNN?

Fake news CNN? LOL ,,,,is that what you are quoting?

Totally irrelevant!

Yup.....this is a Great Day. Biden can not really start preparing for his move into the White House!

The best part is.....Trump gets to watch the stage Biden will be sworn in on get built.

That has to be a kick in the balls.

You don't have a clue as to the transition procedure.

It is NOT dependent on the electoral process. It is dependent on the "apparent" winner in order to give that team the time it takes do the work required

Just because the transition has started does not mean that many of us will accept or support the. Iden Administration.

Of course not. There's no evidence that convince folks like you that have no use for evidence.

You keep ignoring the election results. We'll keep doing this:

Deal?

Just because the transition has started does not mean that many of us will accept or support the. Iden Administration.
It’s fully expected that you and others on the right will continue to ignore the will of the people, continue to obstruct necessary, proper and Constitutional legislation reflecting the will of the people, and continue to seek to divide the American people – placing partisan politics over what’s best for the country.

Sorry if there is a thread about it already.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The federal government recognized President-elect Joe Biden as the “apparent winner” of the Nov. 3 election, formally starting the transition of power after President Donald Trump spent weeks testing the boundaries of American democracy. He relented after suffering yet more legal and procedural defeats in his seemingly futile effort to overturn the election with baseless claims of fraud.

Trump still refused to concede and vowed to continue to fight in court after General Services Administrator Emily Murphy gave the green light Monday for Biden to coordinate with federal agencies ahead of his Jan. 20 inauguration. But Trump did tweet that he was directing his team to cooperate on the transition.

Emily Murphy has greenlighted monies for the transition in spite of Trump not conceding.

Sorry if there is a thread about it already.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The federal government recognized President-elect Joe Biden as the “apparent winner” of the Nov. 3 election, formally starting the transition of power after President Donald Trump spent weeks testing the boundaries of American democracy. He relented after suffering yet more legal and procedural defeats in his seemingly futile effort to overturn the election with baseless claims of fraud.

Trump still refused to concede and vowed to continue to fight in court after General Services Administrator Emily Murphy gave the green light Monday for Biden to coordinate with federal agencies ahead of his Jan. 20 inauguration. But Trump did tweet that he was directing his team to cooperate on the transition.

Emily Murphy has greenlighted monies for the transition in spite of Trump not conceding.
It's about god-damned time.

Any guesses on which White House room Trump will choose to sit in, and hold his breath until he turns blue?
Well if Biden comes in that will be the future Mao Bedroom.
Of course. We all know that anyone who isn't a mindless Trumpster is a commie.

Personally, I'm learning to speak Mandarin.

Forum List

Back