GSA confirms Biden Win: transition funds now available

Bit premature. No link available is awfully convenient isn't it? Lying fuck.

Certification was the claim. Where is that? gods you people are full of horseshit.
You are in the wrong thread
But YES, Michigan did certify the results this afternoon leaving Trump no path to victory

The LOSING keeps on coming
No, I am on the one where the original post was about the GSA confirming Biden's win but since they have not certified it, I say it's more CNN horseshit. Now what?

About time

Link coming
When it goes the Supreme Court and is found that the election goes to President Trump, will the XiBiden team give the money back , or steal it, as usual, by the prog party of thieves?
Keep dreaming. It is over.
Our Trumpsters will be very, very interesting to watch between now and Inauguration Day. The denial and delusion will be of epic proportions.

After that, we start cleaning the stain. They can go back to Stormfront or whichever hole they choose. I don't care.

About time

Link coming
When it goes the Supreme Court and is found that the election goes to President Trump, will the XiBiden team give the money back , or steal it, as usual, by the prog party of thieves?
Our Trumpsters will be very, very interesting to watch between now and Inauguration Day. The denial and delusion will be of epic proportions.

After that, we start cleaning the stain. They can go back to Stormfront.
Nothing compared to your 4 years of tantrum throwing.

About time

Link coming

:itsok:

About time

Link coming

:itsok:
Denial indeed.

About time

Link coming

After that, we start cleaning the stain. They can go back to Stormfront or whichever hole they choose. I don't care.

I have relatives that have sent me drunken texts whining about trump's epic loss....I just laughed....

Bit premature. No link available is awfully convenient isn't it? Lying fuck.

Certification was the claim. Where is that? gods you people are full of horseshit.
You are in the wrong thread
But YES, Michigan did certify the results this afternoon leaving Trump no path to victory

The LOSING keeps on coming
No, I am on the one where the original post was about the GSA confirming Biden's win but since they have not certified it, I say it's more CNN horseshit. Now what?
GSA does not certify
States do

GSA declares ascertainment which they did this afternoon

Trump loses again

About time

Link coming

When Santa arrives at Xmas, I have a conversation with the Easter Bunny in April , and I play drinking games with the Tooth Fairy, we'll have a yarn about Trump going back to the WH....

Closest thing to a concession we will ever get. Guess they finally have all the hard drives wiped and the documents shredded. Going to be a lot of work for every investigative body of the government to find where the bodies are buried, so to speak.

So why were all the Chicken Little liberals freaking out?

It hasn’t even been 3 weeks, you raving lunatics.

No more paths for Trump, although, the lying bullshit will continue. Democracy wins (as we knew it would)! Glad this narcissistic fat ass is starting to pack up to get the fuck out.

Attachments

• Stupid_Trump.jpg
    Stupid_Trump.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 6

Forum List

Back