Gruesome details in the attack on Bataclan by the practitioners of the "religion of peace."

yes it was disappointing that they didnt seem to have much of an after Saddam plan

Oh, but you're wrong about not having a "plan"....Cheney's plan was well executed....Just look at the billions that Halliburton and its subsidiaries made and stole.

Damn WTF is wrong with you? You can't seriously be this stupid.

American troops are still in Iraq and Afghanistan. Hillary and Big Ears have turned the ME into a quagmire with their stupid Arab Spring BS...which has created ISIS. They cause a civil war in Libya and Syria causing thousands of deaths and millions to immigrate.

Remember...you heard it hear first. Now get educated rather than brainwashed.

Ah, the irony!!! LOL

So, according to this moron above, Hillary and Obama are the ONLY ONES responsible for making the ME into a quagmire......
You could never underestimate the utter STUPIDITY of biased, half-brained right wingers.
You are not very bright.

Did I post that Hillary and Obama are the ONLY ONES responsible for making the ME a mess?

and your post indicates you believe they are at least partially responsible, but I am guessing this is a mistake, since your ability to write the written word is suspect.

American troops are still in Iraq and Afghanistan. Hillary and Big Ears have turned the ME into a quagmire with their stupid Arab Spring BS...which has created ISIS. They cause a civil war in Libya and Syria causing thousands of deaths and millions to immigrate.

Ah, the irony!!! LOL

So, according to this moron above, Hillary and Obama are the ONLY ONES responsible for making the ME into a quagmire......
You could never underestimate the utter STUPIDITY of biased, half-brained right wingers.
You are not very bright.

Did I post that Hillary and Obama are the ONLY ONES responsible for making the ME a mess?

and your post indicates you believe they are at least partially responsible, but I am guessing this is a mistake, since your ability to write the written word is suspect.
The ME has been a mess much longer than the USA has been a country..

Ah, the irony!!! LOL

You are not very bright.

Yep...and continues to be, thanks in part to corrupt lying stinking pols like Obama and Hillary.

Right?

Ah, the irony!!! LOL

You are not very bright.

Yep...and continues to be, thanks in part to corrupt lying stinking pols like Obama and Hillary.

Right?
Nah, it got worse when oil was discovered, then everyone wanted a piece of the action...Which is still the main socio-political operation since WWI..

You are not very bright.

So, your NOT mentioning that GHB and GWB (and Cheney) were also responsible for fucking up the ME was just an "oversight"?
Yes, Hillary is mostly responsible for the screw ups in Libya (coaxed by the Europeans such as Britain and France) and Obama is partially responsible for screwing up Syria.....BUT, the entire mess was FIRST initiated by GHB with his Saudi funders and only an honest right winger would openly admit to it.

Ah, the irony!!! LOL

You are not very bright.

Right?
Nah, it got worse when oil was discovered, then everyone wanted a piece of the action...
No...is that your answer?

Because if you think Big Ears and Cankles are NOT at least partially responsible, this would make you a dunce.

You don't WANT to be a dunce do you?

The chief police witness in Parliament testified that on the night of the attacks, an investigating officer, tears streaming down his face, rushed out of the Bataclan and vomited in front of him just after seeing the disfigured bodies.

The 14-hour testimony about the November attacks took place March 21st.

According to this testimony, Wahhabist killers reportedly gouged out eyes, castrated victims, and shoved their testicles in their mouths. They may also have disemboweled some poor souls. Women were reportedly stabbed in the genitals – and the torture was, victims told police, filmed for Daesh or Islamic State propaganda. For that reason, medics did not release the bodies of torture victims to the families, investigators said.

Elsewhere, the investigator says, women were sexually tortured, stabbed in the genitals, and their eyes were plucked out. People were decapitated.

The clerk of the inquiry (or “rapporteur”) pressed the chief of committee for clarity on whether victims were decapitated or mutilated. The committee chief replied that the authorities had given out conflicting information that said victims were merely shot or blown up. He then added this damning statement about one victim’s father discovering the gruesome truth in the morgue:

Mr. President Georges Fenech Indeed, the Committee is troubled by this information which has appeared nowhere [in the media]. Thus, the father of one of the victims sent me a copy of a letter he sent to the investigating judge, which I quote in summary: “On the causes of the death of my son A., at the forensic institute in Paris, I was told, and what a shock it was for me at that moment, they had cut off his testicles, had put them in his mouth, and he was disemboweled. When I saw him behind glass, lying on a table, a white shroud covering it up to the neck, a psychologist was with me. He said: This is “the only presentable part, your son’s left profile.” I found that he had no right eye. I made the remark; I was informed that they had punctured his eye and sliced down the right side of his face, where there was a very large hematoma that we could all see. ”

EXCLUSIVE: France 'Suppressed News of Gruesome Torture' at Bataclan Massacre

Don't worry folks. Left wingers will tell us Christians do bad things too and America does worse things. The people probably deserved what they got. I mean most of them were white. So, all of these horrific acts will be ignored, like it has been.

Now, get back to your TMZ shows and look forward to another Jason Bourne movie that will predictably make white America as the antagonist which always goes completely away from the Robert Ludlum Bourne novels.

Nothing to be all that concerned about. They were not white cops killing black people. So, no outrage. Just hands holding hands and some Elton John songs will help us all forget about carnage.

Imagine if Bush hadn't have gone into Iraq and got hundreds of thousands of people killed, and killed without most of the world giving a damn, no one putting the Iraqi flag on their facebook profile, no one sympathizing when it happened. Less people have died in terrorist attacks in the US and Europe since 2003 than people people died in like one or two days in Iraq at the high of the problems.

But people are willing to ignore reality to suit their needs.
There is no question that Bush was a warmongering dumbass.

Problem with you lefties is, you can't see that Big Ears is no different.

But Obama is different to Bush. One of the changes he made was of not going in and starting new stuff. Yes, he's the C-in-C during things like the pull out of Iraq (which people complain he pulled out and complain he didn't pull out fast enough) and of trying to fix the mess Bush made of Afghanistan.

Yes, Obama messed up with Libya, he bombed, rather than invaded, and did so because he's a politician and heart and looking out for his own politics.

But Bush was ideological, or someone was ideological in that office and made things happen that under Obama haven't happened.

You are not very bright.

So, your NOT mentioning that GHB and GWB (and Cheney) were also responsible for fucking up the ME was just an "oversight"?
Yes, Hillary is mostly responsible for the screw ups in Libya (coaxed by the Europeans such as Britain and France) and Obama is partially responsible for screwing up Syria.....BUT, the entire mess was FIRST initiated by GHB with his Saudi funders and only an honest right winger would openly admit to it.

The entire mess started centuries ago

You are not very bright.

You prove once again an inability to comprehend the written word.

See my post #48. Can you comprehend its meaning?

You are not very bright.

Yes by some dude...from the 7th century...

Peace be upon him, though he never granted anyone else peace.

You are not very bright.

Yes by some dude...from the 7th century...

Peace be upon him, though he never granted anyone else peace.

And let's ignore the rest of history then.....

The chief police witness in Parliament testified that on the night of the attacks, an investigating officer, tears streaming down his face, rushed out of the Bataclan and vomited in front of him just after seeing the disfigured bodies.

According to this testimony, Wahhabist killers reportedly gouged out eyes, castrated victims, and shoved their testicles in their mouths. They may also have disemboweled some poor souls. Women were reportedly stabbed in the genitals – and the torture was, victims told police, filmed for Daesh or Islamic State propaganda. For that reason, medics did not release the bodies of torture victims to the families, investigators said.

Elsewhere, the investigator says, women were sexually tortured, stabbed in the genitals, and their eyes were plucked out. People were decapitated.

The clerk of the inquiry (or “rapporteur”) pressed the chief of committee for clarity on whether victims were decapitated or mutilated. The committee chief replied that the authorities had given out conflicting information that said victims were merely shot or blown up. He then added this damning statement about one victim’s father discovering the gruesome truth in the morgue:

Mr. President Georges Fenech Indeed, the Committee is troubled by this information which has appeared nowhere [in the media]. Thus, the father of one of the victims sent me a copy of a letter he sent to the investigating judge, which I quote in summary: “On the causes of the death of my son A., at the forensic institute in Paris, I was told, and what a shock it was for me at that moment, they had cut off his testicles, had put them in his mouth, and he was disemboweled. When I saw him behind glass, lying on a table, a white shroud covering it up to the neck, a psychologist was with me. He said: This is “the only presentable part, your son’s left profile.” I found that he had no right eye. I made the remark; I was informed that they had punctured his eye and sliced down the right side of his face, where there was a very large hematoma that we could all see. ”

Don't worry folks. Left wingers will tell us Christians do bad things too and America does worse things. The people probably deserved what they got. I mean most of them were white. So, all of these horrific acts will be ignored, like it has been.

Now, get back to your TMZ shows and look forward to another Jason Bourne movie that will predictably make white America as the antagonist which always goes completely away from the Robert Ludlum Bourne novels.

Nothing to be all that concerned about. They were not white cops killing black people. So, no outrage. Just hands holding hands and some Elton John songs will help us all forget about carnage.

Imagine if Bush hadn't have gone into Iraq and got hundreds of thousands of people killed, and killed without most of the world giving a damn, no one putting the Iraqi flag on their facebook profile, no one sympathizing when it happened. Less people have died in terrorist attacks in the US and Europe since 2003 than people people died in like one or two days in Iraq at the high of the problems.

But Obama is different to Bush. One of the changes he made was of not going in and starting new stuff. Yes, he's the C-in-C during things like the pull out of Iraq (which people complain he pulled out and complain he didn't pull out fast enough) and of trying to fix the mess Bush made of Afghanistan.

Yes, Obama messed up with Libya, he bombed, rather than invaded, and did so because he's a politician and heart and looking out for his own politics.

But Bush was ideological, or someone was ideological in that office and made things happen that under Obama haven't happened.
Broke Libya and never even tried to fix it........doing same in Syria,........and tried to break Egypt....you have a short selective memory where dems are concerned

Broke Libya and never even tried to fix it........doing same in Syria,........and tried to break Egypt....you have a short selective memory where dems are concerned
he succeeded where Reagan failed...

To say nothing of the coup his people instigated in Ukraine, then blamed Putin for it. Blamed Russia for the airliner shoot down, without EVER providing proof, but still placed economic sanctions on Russia (an act of war). Placed more troops and armaments in eastern Europe, along with allowing NATO to perform war games on Russia's borders, further inflaming tensions with them.

But...I fear progs don't know this as their media keeps them in the dark.

Didn't break Syria, Syria broke itself and he stayed out for the most part, doing bombing only against ISIS.

Didn't try to break Egypt either. Wanted to support Mubarak but stood back and allowed events to take their course.

Selective memory? Not at all. I'm not an Obama supporter, but believe he was far better than Bush, as I said. It's funny how I even mentioned these, you bring them up as if they're never been said, and then tell me I have selective memory.

Weird that.

Didn't break Syria, Syria broke itself and he stayed out for the most part, doing bombing only against ISIS.

Didn't try to break Egypt either. Wanted to support Mubarak but stood back and allowed events to take their course.

Selective memory? Not at all. I'm not an Obama supporter, but believe he was far better than Bush, as I said. It's funny how I even mentioned these, you bring them up as if they're never been said, and then tell me I have selective memory.

Weird that.
Made a hash of Syria,,,,,,and tried his damnedest to ruin Egypt....funny how most US trainees join the jihadis.....makes ya go hhhhhmmmmm

To say nothing of the coup his people instigated in Ukraine, then blamed Putin for it. Blamed Russia for the airliner shoot down, without EVER providing proof, but still placed economic sanctions on Russia (an act of war). Placed more troops and armaments in eastern Europe, along with allowing NATO to perform war games on Russia's borders, further inflaming tensions with them.

But...I fear progs don't know this as their media keeps them in the dark.

Well, we DO rely on your Russian sources for the truth.........(what a classic right wing :ahole-1: LOL)

We can't have the public KNOWING what these subhumans are capable of...political correctness dictates this.
funny thing is Islam has a long history of torturing, murdering, enslaving, raping....etc.
Yet many in the West don't know this, but they sure know about Christians and their crazy Crusades.
---
I totally agree that ALL violent extremists/terrorists (that prey upon innocent people) should be exterminated from this earth and their supporters neutralized ... regardless of religion or other stupidity.

Forum List

Back