Gruesome details in the attack on Bataclan by the practitioners of the "religion of peace."

And you think by not calling them out for what they are, will possess them to slink off into the sunset to never harm again...
If you all use the term, radical Islamic terrorism how will that help?

True....these right wing morons "think" that we can win thewar on terrorism by calling radical Islamics a bunch of bad names; basically, the "rationale" of 6 years old.

The chief police witness in Parliament testified that on the night of the attacks, an investigating officer, tears streaming down his face, rushed out of the Bataclan and vomited in front of him just after seeing the disfigured bodies.

The 14-hour testimony about the November attacks took place March 21st.

According to this testimony, Wahhabist killers reportedly gouged out eyes, castrated victims, and shoved their testicles in their mouths. They may also have disemboweled some poor souls. Women were reportedly stabbed in the genitals – and the torture was, victims told police, filmed for Daesh or Islamic State propaganda. For that reason, medics did not release the bodies of torture victims to the families, investigators said.

Elsewhere, the investigator says, women were sexually tortured, stabbed in the genitals, and their eyes were plucked out. People were decapitated.

The clerk of the inquiry (or “rapporteur”) pressed the chief of committee for clarity on whether victims were decapitated or mutilated. The committee chief replied that the authorities had given out conflicting information that said victims were merely shot or blown up. He then added this damning statement about one victim’s father discovering the gruesome truth in the morgue:

Mr. President Georges Fenech Indeed, the Committee is troubled by this information which has appeared nowhere [in the media]. Thus, the father of one of the victims sent me a copy of a letter he sent to the investigating judge, which I quote in summary: “On the causes of the death of my son A., at the forensic institute in Paris, I was told, and what a shock it was for me at that moment, they had cut off his testicles, had put them in his mouth, and he was disemboweled. When I saw him behind glass, lying on a table, a white shroud covering it up to the neck, a psychologist was with me. He said: This is “the only presentable part, your son’s left profile.” I found that he had no right eye. I made the remark; I was informed that they had punctured his eye and sliced down the right side of his face, where there was a very large hematoma that we could all see. ”

EXCLUSIVE: France 'Suppressed News of Gruesome Torture' at Bataclan Massacre

Don't worry folks. Left wingers will tell us Christians do bad things too and America does worse things. The people probably deserved what they got. I mean most of them were white. So, all of these horrific acts will be ignored, like it has been.

Now, get back to your TMZ shows and look forward to another Jason Bourne movie that will predictably make white America as the antagonist which always goes completely away from the Robert Ludlum Bourne novels.

Nothing to be all that concerned about. They were not white cops killing black people. So, no outrage. Just hands holding hands and some Elton John songs will help us all forget about carnage.

Imagine if Bush hadn't have gone into Iraq and got hundreds of thousands of people killed, and killed without most of the world giving a damn, no one putting the Iraqi flag on their facebook profile, no one sympathizing when it happened. Less people have died in terrorist attacks in the US and Europe since 2003 than people people died in like one or two days in Iraq at the high of the problems.

But people are willing to ignore reality to suit their needs.

yeah in the voting booth

You won't be a round for 5 or 6 decades, when (maybe) your conservative ilk will see the inside of the oval office.

(well, perhaps you may see the oval office as a tourist.) LOL

And you think by not calling them out for what they are, will possess them to slink off into the sunset to never harm again...
If you all use the term, radical Islamic terrorism how will that help?

True....these right wing morons "think" that we can win thewar on terrorism by calling radical Islamics a bunch of bad names; basically, the "rationale" of 6 years old.

You see, you morons actually "think" that derogatory terms will stop the likes of ISIS on their evil tracks....Whereas folks with a few more brain cells well know that words mean NOTHING to evil people and actually could convince not so evil ones to become MORE brainwashed and evil......

Find a grown up to explain the difference to you (besides the folks at FOX, that is.)

This is why we say that Islamists and Progressives share a common goal

Lets see:

Conservatives and Islamist nut jobs are BOTH against a woman's right to choose....
Conservatives and Islamist nut jobs are BOTH against gays and lesbians...
Conservatives and Islamist nut jobs are BOTH all-for gun toting.....

So, you were saying.......?

The chief police witness in Parliament testified that on the night of the attacks, an investigating officer, tears streaming down his face, rushed out of the Bataclan and vomited in front of him just after seeing the disfigured bodies.

The 14-hour testimony about the November attacks took place March 21st.

According to this testimony, Wahhabist killers reportedly gouged out eyes, castrated victims, and shoved their testicles in their mouths. They may also have disemboweled some poor souls. Women were reportedly stabbed in the genitals – and the torture was, victims told police, filmed for Daesh or Islamic State propaganda. For that reason, medics did not release the bodies of torture victims to the families, investigators said.

Elsewhere, the investigator says, women were sexually tortured, stabbed in the genitals, and their eyes were plucked out. People were decapitated.

The clerk of the inquiry (or “rapporteur”) pressed the chief of committee for clarity on whether victims were decapitated or mutilated. The committee chief replied that the authorities had given out conflicting information that said victims were merely shot or blown up. He then added this damning statement about one victim’s father discovering the gruesome truth in the morgue:

Mr. President Georges Fenech Indeed, the Committee is troubled by this information which has appeared nowhere [in the media]. Thus, the father of one of the victims sent me a copy of a letter he sent to the investigating judge, which I quote in summary: “On the causes of the death of my son A., at the forensic institute in Paris, I was told, and what a shock it was for me at that moment, they had cut off his testicles, had put them in his mouth, and he was disemboweled. When I saw him behind glass, lying on a table, a white shroud covering it up to the neck, a psychologist was with me. He said: This is “the only presentable part, your son’s left profile.” I found that he had no right eye. I made the remark; I was informed that they had punctured his eye and sliced down the right side of his face, where there was a very large hematoma that we could all see. ”

EXCLUSIVE: France 'Suppressed News of Gruesome Torture' at Bataclan Massacre

Don't worry folks. Left wingers will tell us Christians do bad things too and America does worse things. The people probably deserved what they got. I mean most of them were white. So, all of these horrific acts will be ignored, like it has been.

Now, get back to your TMZ shows and look forward to another Jason Bourne movie that will predictably make white America as the antagonist which always goes completely away from the Robert Ludlum Bourne novels.

Nothing to be all that concerned about. They were not white cops killing black people. So, no outrage. Just hands holding hands and some Elton John songs will help us all forget about carnage.

Imagine if Bush hadn't have gone into Iraq and got hundreds of thousands of people killed, and killed without most of the world giving a damn, no one putting the Iraqi flag on their facebook profile, no one sympathizing when it happened. Less people have died in terrorist attacks in the US and Europe since 2003 than people people died in like one or two days in Iraq at the high of the problems.

But people are willing to ignore reality to suit their needs.
There is no question that Bush was a warmongering dumbass.

Problem with you lefties is, you can't see that Big Ears is no different.

with the above, you nitwits actually open yourselves up to being ridiculed. Your whole "premise" is that IF only Obama would call them names, then crazed Islamist morons will have their feelings hurt and stop the carnage.

A few more brain cells and you conservative morons would know that name calling will only please the shit out of these bastards.

with the above, you nitwits actually open yourselves up to being ridiculed. Your whole "premise" is that IF only Obama would call them names, then crazed Islamist morons will have their feelings hurt and stop the carnage.

A few more brain cells and you conservative morons would know that name calling will only please the shit out of these bastards.

You seem to think calling people names has merit....you do it enough.

NO !!!! The above is simply stupid.

Obama DID pull our troops out of Iraq as negotiated by GWB.....

Did Obama re-invade and occupy Iraq?
Did Obama re-invade and occupy Afghanistan?
Did Obama invade and occupy Libya?
Did Obama invade and occupy Syria?
Did Obama Invade and occupy Lebanon?

Libs voted for both wars and then scream......BBBUUUUSSHHHH

Stupid and typical rhetoric from a right winger.....

No "lib" is defending the weak-spined democrats for voting for the war based on the lies and bullshit spewed by the evil Cheney.

However, how many republicans voted AGAINST the war,versus democrats???? (look it up and apologize.)

Libs voted for both wars and then scream......BBBUUUUSSHHHH

Stupid and typical rhetoric from a right winger.....

No "lib" is defending the weak-spined democrats for voting for the war based on the lies and bullshit spewed by the evil Cheney.

However, how many republicans voted AGAINST the war,versus democrats???? (look it up and apologize.)
Uuuummmm uuuuummmm lies......part of job of Congress critter is not to take at face value everything served to them....btw NYT admitted tey were 6 monthes from a nuke.......not to worry though you've passed the bomb to Iran ...mission accomplished eh

Uuuummmm uuuuummmm lies......part of job of Congress critter is not to take at face value everything served to them....btw NYT admitted tey were 6 monthes from a nuke.......not to worry though you've passed the bomb to Iran ...mission accomplished eh

You actually find "justification" for 4500 US lives and 3.2 TRILLION dollars spent from a NYT article?
...and who the fuck are you to say that we "gave" Iran a nuke??? Did we give Israel nukes? Who gave Pakistan nukes? Who gave North Korea nukes?

You actually find "justification" for 4500 US lives and 3.2 TRILLION dollars spent from a NYT article?
...and who the fuck are you to say that we "gave" Iran a nuke??? Did we give Israel nukes? Who gave Pakistan nukes? Who gave North Korea nukes?
uh ...because you did.................as for Iraq.......yes it was disappointing that they didnt seem to have much of an after Saddam plan since they had time to formulate it during long run up.......

NO !!!! The above is simply stupid.

Obama DID pull our troops out of Iraq as negotiated by GWB.....

Did Obama re-invade and occupy Iraq?
Did Obama re-invade and occupy Afghanistan?
Did Obama invade and occupy Libya?
Did Obama invade and occupy Syria?
Did Obama Invade and occupy Lebanon?
Damn WTF is wrong with you? You can't seriously be this stupid.

American troops are still in Iraq and Afghanistan. Hillary and Big Ears have turned the ME into a quagmire with their stupid Arab Spring BS...which has created ISIS. They cause a civil war in Libya and Syria causing thousands of deaths and millions to immigrate.

Remember...you heard it hear first. Now get educated rather than brainwashed.

Damn WTF is wrong with you? You can't seriously be this stupid.

American troops are still in Iraq and Afghanistan. Hillary and Big Ears have turned the ME into a quagmire with their stupid Arab Spring BS...which has created ISIS. They cause a civil war in Libya and Syria causing thousands of deaths and millions to immigrate.

Remember...you heard it hear first. Now get educated rather than brainwashed.

Ah, the irony!!! LOL

So, according to this moron above, Hillary and Obama are the ONLY ONES responsible for making the ME into a quagmire......
You could never underestimate the utter STUPIDITY of biased, half-brained right wingers.

Forum List

Back