GRU Wagner Boss Prigozhin says that Moscow’s objectives of "denazifying" and "demilitarising" Ukraine have failed , we’ve militarised Ukraine!"

Putin's war has only one goal, together with Zelensky eliminate more as 99% of population and settle there Khazars from Israel ( Project Khazaria 2.0 )

of Moscow empire ?

Of Russianы and Ukrainians you dude
Do you believe the West likes Ukrainians more?

maxresdefault.jpg

Russianы
i dont mind if 99% Muscovites will be killed by pootin

i have another questions, who do you support more , SS - GRU Utkin or Karyrov´s Muslims gang ?

you do, you support Moscow imperialism, and those 2 are the most powerful war- lords of Moscow ulus
No, thanks. I support Russia´s efforts to counter imperialism. I do not support pointless war. This war has now become pointless, the new border is already drawn.

Putin's war has only one goal, together with Zelensky eliminate more as 99% of population and settle there Khazars from Israel ( Project Khazaria 2.0 )
Actually, the Russian Caganate was Khazaria 2.0
The Cossacks were Khazaria 3.0
The Soviet Union was Khazaria 4.0
So, what are they creating must be Khazaria 5.0 at least.

SURE IVAN , INVADING 5 NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES, AND ANNEXING ILLEGALLY THEIR TERRITORIES

THATS WHY THERE IS THE ONLY ONE WAY :

View attachment 793416
As long as the super-philanthropists of the West come up with murderous islamist and nazi hordes, Russia and any country own the right to destroy them. An absolute maximum of force is justified to combat these abominations that were designed to destroy countries and peoples. Ukraine must now realize that it is on the way to its destruction, its men will become fairies, they will be replaced by Muslims like in the other western countries. One day it will reach a point of no return like Germany and face its transformation into another perverted EU-darkroom.

update, what do you think ?

I think Putin is getting the idea that the writing on the wall is in existence. He is trying to take away Prigozhin's army because the two are going to fight for the leadership role.

Prigozhin is a pirate....pure and simple. Putin isn't much better.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
will Shaigu (does he have putin´s support in it ?) succeed with it ?

ps
Of course Shaigu and Prigozhin are at odds with each other....one would think that Prigozhin just wants to be tapped for the MoD position....but that is not what an ego like Prigozhin's would settle for. He wants the top dog spot.

Prigozhin, like many of the Russian elite, are not swayed by propaganda....they are the propaganda makers. Prigozhin has an entire multinational corporation devoted to disinformation and misinformation. Some of his "employees" are on this website trying to drum up support for Russia....until the day comes that they begin to degrade Putin.

Prigozhin is safe behind the protection of his armies and wealth from his other nations who have his puppet regimes installed.

Make no mistake....Prigozhin wants world domination even though he seems somewhat reasonable about his goals. He wants the resources and wealth of Africa and the Russian Federation empire to combine. Together, they would be almost impossible to stop.

If I were in any government (especially the Russian Government) I would be looking for a way to get Prigozhin on a fast track diet....losing the top 12 inches of his body and about 15 lbs of weight all at the same time. (Not to mention a lot of hot air)

Wagner Group is dangerous, motivated, and resource rich.

Shaigu and Prigozhin are at odds with each other

do we agree that Prigozhin is front-runner for SS war- Lord Utkin and they represent GRU ,
Shaigu represents Yeltsin - Putin´s oligarchs + soviet (what left of it) army ?
ps

Forum List

Back