growing Islamophobia

The US supported AL qaeda also, Isis as well....and same scenario.....Ooopsss!!!! We didn't know they were evil. Wake up and smell the coffee it's all premeditated to have a foot where the natural resources and be well positioned in the world.

Here you go..........AFTER MANCHESTER. They don't let up. (concealed in a water delivery truck). Drive right on in........right this way. What a bunch of luncatics. Islamophobia.........uh.....yeah. If it looks like a duck?

Kabul, Afghanistan (CNN)A huge suicide bomb ripped through a secure area of Kabul at the height of the Wednesday morning rush hour, killing at least 90 people and wounding 400, Afghan officials said.

The blast, which came a few days into the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, was one of the deadliest to hit the capital in recent years.
The bomb exploded in the diplomatic quarter near the German Embassy and the Afghan presidential palace. The streets were packed with commuters, women shopping and children going to school, and the blast appears likely to result in a high civilian death toll.

Kabul bombing: 90 killed in attack near diplomatic area in Afghanistan - CNN.com

I agreed with your post to Pogo...time to let up.

But consider this. Afghanistan is in war with the Taliban, an insurgent force we once supported. It's been going on how long now? This was horrific. But you are using it to score anti Muslim points. This wasn't a fight over religion but who gets to control Afghanistan.
We supported a group of fighters of which the Taliban were a part of it.............while it came back to bite us in the ass later........the Northern Alliance was also part of that group who have been fighting on our side for quite some time now.

That's the rest of the story............not just the Taliban
Part of the Cold War dummy.............trying to remove Russia from Afghanistan..............yea............some of them bit us in the ass later.............NOT ALL.................which is conveniently left out of the story which is why I posted the Northern Alliance.

Russia invaded for power and control........and getting access to the oil fields there..............which is also left out of the equation..............the enemy of my enemy is my friend................got rid of one from there only to have the one we helped still be enemies..................

Why are they are enemy.................because they supported Islamic Terrorists Sanctuary based on their beliefs.........which happens to be Islam.............but that is being phobic.............right.............

^^ Leaves out the background that Russia invaded partly because we baited them into it.

Again --- context.

(/offtopic)

Hey Issa What do you think of what happened in London? Now you think Islamophobia is justified? Tell me ... I know your shabby answer in advance it is not the fault of the Muslims NO wait is our fault the western if people are stabbed in the restaurants of London.

THERE WAS A SERIES OF TERRORIST ATTACKS TONIGHT IN LONDON.
LONDON BRIDGE — VAUXHALL — AND BOROUGH MARKET
A suspect was arrested by police near Borough Market–

A witness told BBC World that he heard the terrorist scream, ‘This is for Allah!’

Last edited:
I condemn what happened. But why should I answer to what happened? Because I happenjoy to be Muslim ?
I had a busy day yesterday, I wasn't glued to the TV the whole day. Because I got a life :)

It's like me asking you....I hate you because the US bombed Mosul and killed +100 civilians.

I've said since the Iraq invasion and all other invasions....it will back fire, and the terrorists will be recruiting like crazy. No one attacks, gabon, South africa, japan, brasil, singapore?
I wonder why???
And yes those countries do have lot of Muslims in them.

The moral of the story , the greed of some countries over natural resources led them to create this mess. The people in the region die by thousands because of that. It wasn't the case when they had their dictators, was it?

Hey Issa What do you think of what happened in London? Now you think Islamophobia is justified? Tell me ... I know your shabby answer in advance it is not the fault of the Muslims NO wait is our fault the western if people are stabbed in the restaurants of London.

A witness told BBC World that he heard the terrorist scream, ‘This is for Allah!’

Most attacks are foiled because the friends and family of the terrorists report it. He won't mention that and I wonder why.
I am concerned that two thirds of British Muslims would not alert the authorities to a terrorist plot. That is a high and disturbing number.

https://www.icmunlimited.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Mulims-full-suite-data-plus-topline.pdf

Really......

Thanks for the link. And what page would this be on?

Sssh. I'm baiting him. I already know exactly where it is, and what it really says. ;)

I condemn what happened. But why should I answer to what happened? Because I happenjoy to be Muslim ?
I had a busy day yesterday, I wasn't glued to the TV the whole day. Because I got a life :)

It's like me asking you....I hate you because the US bombed Mosul and killed +100 civilians.

I've said since the Iraq invasion and all other invasions....it will back fire, and the terrorists will be recruiting like crazy. No one attacks, gabon, South africa, japan, brasil, singapore?
I wonder why???

The moral of the story , the greed of some countries over natural resources led them to create this mess. The people in the region die by thousands because of that. It wasn't the case when they had their dictators, was it?

You know what's a war? What's going on? There is no Army in the streets. it is a invisible war And what for the Iraq of Syria is related to the September 11, 2001 everything starting with its attacks in the USA does not deceive and Obama is well responsible the one who to withdraw the troops in Iraq is what had Create the Birth of ISIS.

The whole planet was asking not to go Iraq and he did...the rest is history.
Isis and AL qaeda wouldn't have thrived in Iraq during Saddam''s rule. The US invasions with the coalition embolded the ISIS and others....it's a beef between imperialism and terrorism don't get us ordinary Muslims into it, we didn't sing up for this fiasco.

I wonder why???

You know what's a war? What's going on? There is no Army in the streets. it is a invisible war And what for the Iraq of Syria is related to the September 11, 2001 everything starting with its attacks in the USA does not deceive and Obama is well responsible the one who to withdraw the troops in Iraq is what had Create the Birth of ISIS.

I wonder why???

What created DAESH was the destabilization brought on by the 2003 Iraq invasion. The one that was preceded by the largest worldwide protests in human history, estimated at up to thirty million people, who apparently --- were proven right.

Fun fact -- that protest was directly what Natalie Maines of the Dixie Chicks referred to on stage a few weeks later when she said, "Just so you know, we're on the good side with y'all. We do not want this war, this violence, and we're ashamed that the President of the United States is from Texas." She was right too.

Thank you tilly
There are supporter of the terrorist Muslims these are hypocrites me I can no longer see them people have died because of them they should be prosecuted. They are assholes

"Astonishing" two in three British Muslims would NOT give police terror tip-offs
TWO thirds of British Muslims would not inform the police if they thought that somebody close to them had become involved with terrorist sympathisers, according to a poll.
By LAURA MOWAT
PUBLISHED: 10:00, Mon, Apr 11, 2016 | UPDATED: 10:40, Mon, Apr 11, 2016

Two thirds of British Muslims would not give police terror tip-offs | UK | News | Express.co.uk

Yeah yeah the poll is directly linked above. You yourself saw it and clicked "thank you".
--- Now where is that result in the poll? Give us a question number, a page number, a quote, anything.

Fair warning --- I already know exactly where it is and exactly what it says and as well, what it does not say. This bullshit fake headline is about to be exposed.

I wonder why???

What created DAESH was the destabilization brought on by the 2003 Iraq invasion. The one that was preceded by the largest worldwide protests in human history, estimated at up to thirty million people, who apparently --- were proven right.

Fun fact -- that protest was directly what Natalie Maines of the Dixie Chicks referred to on stage a few weeks later when she said, "Just so you know, we're on the good side with y'all. We do not want this war, this violence, and we're ashamed that the President of the United States is from Texas." She was right too.

Good evening Pogo, but President Bush reacted firmly after September 11, 2001 this is what most Americans wanted i don't have the poll in question anymore but the axis of evil was put in place it had to prosecute the terrorists In the countries that protected them and Iraq was one of them
You are with us or you are against us
usa-flaga.jpg

Last edited:

I wonder why???

Good evening Pogo, but President Bush reacted firmly after September 11, 2001 this is what most Americans wanted i don't have the poll in question anymore but the axis of evil was put in place it had to prosecute the terrorists In the countries that protected them and Iraq was one of them
usa-flaga.jpg

Salut Dalia --- yes he did but that was Afghanistan where al Qaeda was basing. Everybody supported that. Not at all what I referred to. What I mentioned was the totally irrelevant diversion to Iraq, a place that had nothing whatsoever to do with 9/11, literally abandoning the pursuit of bin Laden. That was entirely unnecessary and proved to be hopelessly destructive, throwing Iraq into chaos where a breeding ground for a radical revolutionary group like DAESH to form. That's where it starts.

Why did we abandon al Qaeda and divert to Iraq? Because as Donald Rumsfeld observed, Iraq had "better targets". In other words "we have these war toys, let's take them where we can have more fun with them".

And this is the result --- DAESH.

"Astonishing" two in three British Muslims would NOT give police terror tip-offs
TWO thirds of British Muslims would not inform the police if they thought that somebody close to them had become involved with terrorist sympathisers, according to a poll.
By LAURA MOWAT

Two thirds of British Muslims would not give police terror tip-offs | UK | News | Express.co.uk

Yeah yeah the poll is directly linked above. You yourself saw it and clicked "thank you".
--- Now where is that result in the poll? Give us a question number, a page number, a quote, anything.

Fair warning --- I already know exactly where it is and exactly what it says and as well, what it does not say. This bullshit fake headline is about to be exposed.
Cnn did talk about what Tilly is bringing up and one mosquee ban one of the terrorist without report him. They protect themselves between Muslim

I wonder why???

usa-flaga.jpg

Salut Dalia --- yes he did but that was Afghanistan where al Qaeda was basing. Everybody supported that. Not at all what I referred to. What I mentioned was the totally irrelevant diversion to Iraq, a place that had nothing whatsoever to do with 9/11, literally abandoning the pursuit of bin Laden. That was entirely unnecessary and proved to be hopelessly destructive, throwing Iraq into chaos where a breeding ground for a radical revolutionary group like DAESH to form. That's where it starts.

Why did we abandon al Qaeda and divert to Iraq? Because as Donald Rumsfeld observed, Iraq had "better targets". In other words "we have these war toys, let's take them where we can have more fun with them".

And this is the result --- DAESH.
The US Army did not capture Bin Laden he was hiding in his hole in Afghanistan and President Bush believed he had weapons of massive destruction in Iraq, ok everything was in place to prove the weapons and they disappeared as Enchantement in Syria perhaps? After there was the scandal no weapon of mass destruction, the united states made war for Nothing.

By LAURA MOWAT

Cnn did talk about what Tilly is bringing up and one mosquee ban one of the terrorist without report him. They protect themselves between Muslim

I don't care what CNN does. I read the actual poll --- which clearly none of them have done. They're taking a headline as if it were accurate without vetting it.

Well I did vet it because I know better. I know headlines lie and leave info out. I myself would never put up a link like this without first making sure the source actually says what the headline claims it says.

So I gave them a few minutes to catch up on their own homework -- that they should have done but didn't. It's several hundred pages. I was interested to read it because I have some background in surveys and statistics.

I shall give them a few more minutes to come up with something. As long as they fail to do so it confirms that they didn't even read their own link.

I'm not kidding every single republican I came across have negative views on minorities either blacks, Hispanics or Muslims. I'm yet to meet someone who didn't hint that he has some racists views.
I live in an ultra liberal town...and have 0 issues, in fact after any major news they check on you if you are OK are you being harassed or not.

So to me, why so called religious people are the most intolerant ones. And so called non religious are the most compassionate and the most accepting?

I'm a Muslim and by far the Republicans are more likely to be racists and bigots....is their line of politics and views. Is not just me who says and witness this, I know lot of other minorities that say the same thing...I don't know why you denying that. Look at trump rallies, the voters, his cabinet...
You cant fix it, GOP is now the party of the whites and anti others.
And conservatives are the most intolerant people I've seen and heard of. They didn't learn squat from Jesup apparently....and the funniest joke they voted a non conservative liar.

The right is filled with haters, racists, bigots, homophobes,ect...that's why you guys can't get minorities votes....you are a bunch of haters.
And what confuses us is that right wingers portray themselves as Jesus followers....yet they are the most hateful people I've ever met, heard of and came across. And trust me I met almost all groups and religions on this planet.

You are more likely to be a victim by left wing terrorists in this country than right wing terrorists and it isn't close. You are more likely be a victim of Islamic terrorist than of a right wing terrorist. However the group that leads the US in domestic terrorism in the continental by a large margin is the left wing nutters.

What does any of that have to do with the fact that left wingers are more apt to commit an act of terror? If the left is so loving, and kind and tolerant and peaceful, why is it they commit the largest percentage of domestic terrorist attacks in the continental United States.

They other thing I find amusing is you have cried and cried about not lumping all Muslims as terrorists then you categorize right wingers as haters, bigots and on and on, you are doing exactly what you accuse others of doing. Sounds very hypocritical.

I have met those that lean left and right and I like some and others I have disliked. I have met intolerant, racist, hateful bigots on the left and right.

Again, my experience is 99% of the people are peaceful, kind and good, your distortion of the right is based on intolerance, hate and bigotry.

As noted many times before --- being a conservative doesn't mean one is a racist.
But being a racist does mean, by definition, that one is conservative.

Therefore when they deal in the political they're (the bigots) going to gravitate that way. Doesn't mean it applies to all conservatives, but those who dabble in Composition Fallacies --- like the Islamohaters --- are going to be forced to that conclusion. By their own logic.

upload_2017-6-4_14-19-8.png

Forum List

Back