Growing calls by progressives to 'audit the ultra-rich' as Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen says tax dodging could cost US $7 trillion over 10 years

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
At the same time the Marxist Lefts agenda to destroy America's work force rolls on.

An additional 1.9 TRILLION being given out to keep 40 million Americans home instead of at work.

This is the biggest attack on America in it's history. Larger than Nazi Germany and larger than the British attack of 1775 and 1776

Your country is being systematically dismantled right before your eyes. Your children and grandchildren will have nothing.

At the same time the Marxist Lefts agenda to destroy America's work force rolls on.

An additional 1.9 TRILLION being given out to keep 40 million Americans home instead of at work.

This is the biggest attack on America in it's history. Larger than Nazi Germany and larger than the British attack of 1775 and 1776

Your country is being systematically dismantled right before your eyes. Your children and grandchildren will have nothing.
Please let them know I will take all they will give to keep me at home so I can give it to my children and grandchildren..

this is getting little attention

Why u hatin' on me?

Come on now. Is no one ever realistic about taxes and the wealthy?

The wealthy can dodge taxes because they are wealthy. They can afford legal teams and tax attorneys to work every possible angle to avoid paying taxes. They all work the system within the system, very few are probably actually breaking the laws. They know how to avoid things and legally pay as few taxes as possible. They can do it because they can afford people smart enough to know how. And every government official or politician that says we should tax the wealthy I guarantee you has a tax attorney making sure they pay as little as possible also.

And let's not lie to ourselves, if we could all not pay taxes we would. There isn't a person in this country that wants to pay taxes. No one wants to just give their money away. If we knew how to avoid paying taxes we would, if we could afford to hire people to keep us from paying taxes we would.

Anyone who says "tax the rich" is a hypocrite. Avoiding taxes is a perk of being rich they have over most people, just like for people like me being middle income I get the advantage of a car, air conditioning, a deck to eat breakfast on, and a dishwasher over lower income people who can't afford those.

Forum List

Back