Group Representing Half A Billion Christians Says It Will No Longer Support Fossil Fu

Group Representing Half A Billion Christians Says It Will No Longer Support Fossil Fuels

Get back to me when they all give up their fossil fuel burning internal combustion engines...

Then I will be impressed.

Until then, they are all just a bunch of hypocrites...

Yup.....talk is cheap.
or, is it cheap is talk? :D

there is a mountain of evidence disproving the null hypothesis re anthropogenic co2 and global warming. Thus the current task (for those who believe things aren't completely settled) is test agw by attempting to falsify it. Such attempts have been tried for over two decades without success. Agw may be considered a widely accepted theory and valid science. If you think otherwise, falsify it. If you cannot do so, admit it like someone with some testicles to call their very own.

really? Show us three.

3​

hah, sweet. Figures that's all you got!!!!

but nobody cares........fossil fuels DOMINATE and will for decades. The IPCC's been saying the same shit for years. The policy makers don't give a crap.:D:D:badgrin:

the science doesn't matter s0n. Nobody in this forum has ever been able to post up a single link showing us how it is mattering in the real world!!!!:deal::deal:

losing

Last edited:
That was not the point of discussion.

The majority of your posts tell us that no one cares. You must care the least of anyone. So, why are you here?

I can guarantee you that no one on either side of the issue would note it were you to vanish.

Solar, geothermal and Fusion along with a few others would cut out the need to have a long and costly supply chain. Like we do now with coal, oil and natural gas.

We're better off switching over.

Mr.h can you agree that it is possible?

"Fusion" being the operative. Dream on....

Someone should inform them that Back To the Future was a movie!!!!!!

I bet in 1890 people said the same thing. ;)

Forum List

Back