Group of children harass and attack university student with brick

If I pretend it's not happening, then it isn't happening. I feel bad she got her head bashed in by people I enable with my insane policies, but it's for the greater good! Must destroy the family and make people into sociopaths so it keeps the democrat party in power! That's the #1 priority. Greater good!
\
:gay:

So tell me steve...

Is the point of your post to celebrate the resilience of the girl for vowing to return to class, to condemn the attackers for their evil crime, or just another good ol' black bash?

So you think these stories should be ignored?e

If I pretend it's not happening, then it isn't happening. I feel bad she got her head bashed in by people I enable with my insane policies, but it's for the greater good! Must destroy the family and make people into sociopaths so it keeps the democrat party in power! That's the #1 priority. Greater good!
\
:gay:

Son, you are loony tunes.

So tell me steve...

Is the point of your post to celebrate the resilience of the girl for vowing to return to class, to condemn the attackers for their evil crime, or just another good ol' black bash?

Are you amoral?
Why do you insist on covering up black crime?
You would be willing to discuss this if it were white crime I'll wager!
Yes you seem to be amoral

So tell me steve...

Are you amoral?

Where did that poster "cover up" any black crime? He enquired as to the OP's motive for starting the thread. Is that a cover up? If so I might have to rethink my whole position on Nixon, I thought he was at the centre of a plot but he could have just asked why people were looking in to the Watergate break and enter.

So tell me steve...

Are you amoral?

Where did that poster "cover up" any black crime? He enquired as to the OP's motive for starting the thread. Is that a cover up? If so I might have to rethink my whole position on Nixon, I thought he was at the centre of a plot but he could have just asked why people were looking in to the Watergate break and enter.

Precisely! Instead of discussing motive he should have been condemning the crime!

Are you amoral?

Precisely! Instead of discussing motive he should have been condemning the crime!

By the very nature of living in a democratic society and those laws having been passed and kept by that democracy then the act of condemning a crime is unnecessary as being a member of that society is tacit condemnation by itself.

Where is the cover up of that crime?

By the very nature of living in a democratic society and those laws having been passed and kept by that democracy then the act of condemning a crime is unnecessary as being a member of that society is tacit condemnation by itself.

I don't buy the duck soup you sell.

I have no idea what you mean.

And you still have not told me where this cover up is. I'm starting to think there might not be one.

And you still have not told me where this cover up is. I'm starting to think there might not be one.

go ahead an believe that, the dude had a motive for asking what the motive was. End of story.

go ahead an believe that, the dude had a motive for asking what the motive was. End of story.

Okay but that is not a cover up, it's a motive. Where is the cover up?

Some to think of it I can't think of a single action that a human being does that is without a motive.

Forum List

Back