Groomer Explains how he selects his child victims

No strong father, no strong family, no spiritual values, weakened education.

I feel like it speaks for itself and those who don't get the point are deliberately avoiding it.
We have an incestuous pedophile in the WH. This is totally accepted behavior

I feel like it speaks for itself and those who don't get the point are deliberately avoiding it.
Less than 10 percent of sexually abused children are abused by a stranger. Children are at heightened risk for sexual violence. Nearly 70 percent of all reported sexual assaults occur to children ages 17 and underiv. One in four girls and one in six boys will be sexually abused before they turn 18 years oldv.

CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE FACTS​

The younger the victim, the more likely it is that the abuser is a family member. Of those molesting a child under six, 50 percent were family members. Family members also accounted for 23 percent of those abusing children ages 12 to 17xi. More than 90 percent of girls in juvenile justice systems self-disclose trauma.

CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE FACTS​

Not to avoid it, the deception that the perpetrator in the video tries to smuggle in by cathecting on the father, is also an attempt to smuggle in the theologian. Religion is not required to invoke spiritual bonds.

'....a will to devour, and since it has not the power to swallow up, it becomes will to destroy. In order that an affirmative will to destroy shall actually occur, three conditions must be fulfilled which are rarely found together: extreme atrophy of all releasing driving forces, complete or nearly complete lack of spiritual Bonds, and finally, untrammeled activity, which in turn demands urges that are strong, but almost bare of quality.'
(Klages L, Science of Character, 1910)

Less than 10 percent of sexually abused children are abused by a stranger. Children are at heightened risk for sexual violence. Nearly 70 percent of all reported sexual assaults occur to children ages 17 and underiv. One in four girls and one in six boys will be sexually abused before they turn 18 years oldv.

CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE FACTS

Your bolded sentence is exactly the point.

These groomers befriend children they want to molest, carefully choosing the ones made most vulnerable by weakened education, weakened values, and absent fathers. They may start out as strangers, but they deliberately become "friends of the family," Dutch uncles, if you will, so they can gain access.

So when mom, who divorced her husband because he was a Trump supporter, decides at the last minute to go spend the night meeting people at the the Rainbow Bar, who better to ask for last-minute baby sitting than that nice Mr. Jones, who always asks if there's anything he can do?

Mr. Jones will be delighted, especially if he finds out that mom has taught her kid to try out different genders before he decides.

Your bolded sentence is exactly the point.

These groomers befriend children they want to molest, carefully choosing the ones made most vulnerable by weakened education, weakened values, and absent fathers. They may start out as strangers, but they deliberately become "friends of the family," Dutch uncles, if you will, so they can gain access.

So when mom, who divorced her husband because he was a Trump supporter, decides at the last minute to go spend the night meeting people at the the Rainbow Bar, who better to ask for last-minute baby sitting than that nice Mr. Jones, who always asks if there's anything he can do?

Mr. Jones will be delighted, especially if he finds out that mom has taught her kid to try out different genders before he decides.
Your obtuseness is noted yet is worthless in the real world.

The younger the victim, the more likely it is that the abuser is a family member. Of those molesting a child under six, 50 percent were family members. Family members also accounted for 23 percent of those abusing children ages 12 to 17xi. More than 90 percent of girls in juvenile justice systems self-disclose trauma.

CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE FACTS

I'm not sure the point you're making with these replies.

I think I see what point you appear to be making, but I don't want to believe that that is really is your point.

Is it that because most molesters of children are not snatching them in white vans, or approaching them as they walk home from school, that we can safely ignore all threats to children outside of family members?

CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE FACTS

It is very noticeable on this forum, that those who defend the groomers, pedophiles, and such, also disparage the values that lead to intact families, and spiritual values.

Coincidence?

It is very noticeable on this forum, that those who defend the groomers, pedophiles, and such, also disparage the values that lead to intact families, and spiritual values.

Coincidence?
Yes. I guess that is Moonglow's point also, that it's all the fault of families. If only children grew up in well-funded government child-rearing centers, all that terrible influence of the nuclear family could be avoided.

Forum List

Back