Grey matter vs your eternal soul

The mind being the brain has nothing to do with mind/brain free processes in flowers, dumb dumb.
Sorry Wood, indeed what's essential is only a fraction of the whole program - the majority, non-gene parts of the DNA ("Junk DNA") add up to much more in terms of subconscious, every day control and processing. Not brain. Not spirit. Mind? - possibly, again partly.
sure, ok

flora does not have a cns much less a brain - refuting your initial post in so much as flora visibly is endowed with a physiology and (equally) a spiritual content capable of attracting fauna for reproduction that are inseparable or the organism will disappear.
the distinct physiology of an organism is a metaphysical substance of innumerable complexities that are in association with an inseparable spiritual content as the controlling factor for all the organisms functions. an interrelationship with a single focal (spiritual) control.

The mind being the brain has nothing to do with mind/brain free processes in flowers, dumb dumb.
Sorry Wood, indeed what's essential is only a fraction of the whole program - the majority, non-gene parts of the DNA ("Junk DNA") add up to much more in terms of subconscious, every day control and processing. Not brain. Not spirit. Mind? - possibly, again partly.
sure, ok

flora does not have a cns much less a brain - refuting your initial post in so much as flora visibly is endowed with a physiology and (equally) a spiritual content capable of attracting fauna for reproduction that are inseparable or the organism will disappear.
the distinct physiology of an organism is a metaphysical substance of innumerable complexities that are in association with an inseparable spiritual content as the controlling factor for all the organisms functions. an interrelationship with a single focal (spiritual) control.
My initial post did not say anything close what you appear to think it did. Do you have a learning disability?

You also merely ASSERT things...do you feel like that's an actual argument? Put it in a valid syllogism, and then we can worry about the soundness afterward...because you're still just rambling incoherent assertions and you still seem to think that my opening post meant something completely different from what it actually meant.

You ramble, you don't comprehend well, you assert (versus demonstrate), and you're not very coherent.

sure, ok

My initial post did not say anything close what you appear to think it did. Do you have a learning disability?

You also merely ASSERT things...do you feel like that's an actual argument? Put it in a valid syllogism, and then we can worry about the soundness afterward...because you're still just rambling incoherent assertions and you still seem to think that my opening post meant something completely different from what it actually meant.

You ramble, you don't comprehend well, you assert (versus demonstrate), and you're not very coherent.
The consensus in Neurology is that the mind is merely the brain. There's also manipulation (physical manipulation) of memory done in experiments which solidifies this hypothesis.
from the o p
Traditionally, scientists have tried to define the mind as the product of brain activity: The brain is the physical substance, and the mind is the conscious product of those firing neurons, according to the classic argument. But growing evidence shows that the mind goes far beyond the physical workings of your brain.
learning disability, no just not sure how you are denying the simple text of your initial post as not saying what it says or what it was in response to for being posted. if not mine it does attempt quite clearly to refute the article of the op.

maybe in a few words you can expound on what your post meant to say ...
Predicted repetition already addressed. No god-must-a-did-it. No god-must-be-a-doin-it necessary. Darwin explains. Nature provides.
a little lost on that one - no one is more secular than Breeze Wood - metaphysical and spiritual is another story - an affection for true 1st century liberation theology what may have been and the religious itinerant not withstanding.

no one is more secular than Breeze Wood
More than "a little lost" based on that non sequitur response, "god-did-it" obviously not being specifically religious. Try saying "I'm an atheist" before publicly imagining yourself victorious in some weird least secular competition. Though many Greeks were extremely revolutionary and thoughtful, they still fell back on multiple-gods-must-be-doing-it when and wherever lacking for a complete, broadly satisfying explanation YET! Fearful of the unknown? Pussies? You bet. As are you, Ms "metaphysical and spiritual is another story."

What is evolution?
In biology, evolution is the change in the characteristics of a species over several generations and relies on the process of natural selection.
-More-
Evolution is when anything moves from a less advanced state to a more advanced state. It's not limited to biology, dummy. Matter and energy has been evolving from it's inception and will continue to do so.

no one is more secular than Breeze Wood
More than "a little lost" based on that non sequitur response, "god-did-it" obviously not being specifically religious. Try saying "I'm an atheist" before publicly imagining yourself victorious in some weird least secular competition. Though many Greeks were extremely revolutionary and thoughtful, they still fell back on multiple-gods-must-be-doing-it when and wherever lacking for a complete, broadly satisfying explanation YET! Fearful of the unknown? Pussies? You bet. As are you, Ms "metaphysical and spiritual is another story."
More than "a little lost" based on that non sequitur response, "god-did-it" obviously not being specifically religious.
lost again -

you are the only one referencing a god, I have specifically referenced the metaphysical and nothing more. a belief in the metaphysical is not an atheist as yourself nor necessarily a theist.

physiology and its inseparable spiritual component is what comprises a living being, they are a metaphysical substance and phenomenon interwoven as a single entity.

you are the only one referencing a god, I have specifically referenced the metaphysical and nothing more. a belief in the metaphysical is not an atheist as yourself nor necessarily a theist.

physiology and its inseparable spiritual component is what comprises a living being, they are a metaphysical substance and phenomenon interwoven as a single entity.
Hogwash.

"you are the only one"

- continuing to kid only yourself here. Again, "physiology" is a study. The "branch of biology that deals with the normal functions of living organisms and their parts." - try Googling it for a change next time instead of just making up your own definitions of things and trying to force them upon others.

Hogwash.

"you are the only one"

- continuing to kid only yourself here. Again, "physiology" is a study. The "branch of biology that deals with the normal functions of living organisms and their parts." - try Googling it for a change next time instead of just making up your own definitions of things and trying to force them upon others.
physiology - itself is a reference for what your definition outlines for the composite composition of a living organism.

the - "physiology of the brain" is the same as - the "physiology of the organism" or simply physiology - the reference is the same as including all biological matters related to.

and was not the subject of the post you referenced ...

a semantic argument you have not referenced with a correction.

physiology - itself is a reference for what your definition outlines for the composite composition of a living organism.

the - "physiology of the brain" is the same as - the "physiology of the organism" or simply physiology - the reference is the same as including all biological matters related to.
Hmm,... no. Do try to look things up occasionally. And please bother me no more with any results you find. Oh, and stop the irreligious and un-god-bothered act. Some of us apparently know you better than you think. You're not that clever.

Hmm,... no. Do try to look things up occasionally. And please bother me no more with any results you find. Oh, and stop the irreligious and un-god-bothered act. Some of us apparently know you better than you think. You're not that clever.
that quote was from another thread taken out of context refuting the desert religions - the metaphysical is generic, the triumph of good vs evil is secular. there is a focal point, the Almighty that is the center consul for spirituality present in the Everlasting - if that helps you.
a semantic argument you have not referenced with a correction.
your objection is ill founded without an alternative - it is you who needs to refer to whatever results you claim are necessary as mine does not need amending.

your grumbling is tangential to the op's opening post - Grey matter vs your eternal soul - as well with most of what I have posted. for whatever reason.

the triumph of good vs evil is secular
Lol. Good vs Evil: a phony construct used to rationalize every religious faith and stupid act. Your precious flower clearly doesn't give a shit about that so why do you? Why not concentrate on stuff like constructive vs destructive for a refreshing change? I recommend focusing upon what seems plainly meaningful and self-evident rather than all that intentionally vague, manipulative, and divisive philosophical pablum from where you dwell.

Last edited:
the triumph of good vs evil is secular
Lol. Good vs Evil: a phony construct used to rationalize every religious faith and stupid act. Your precious flower clearly doesn't give a shit about that so why do you? Why not concentrate on stuff like constructive vs destructive for a refreshing change? I recommend focusing upon what seems plainly meaningful and self-evident rather than all that intentionally vague, manipulative, and divisive philosophical pablum from where you dwell.
triumph, one over the other - a type of accomplishment resulting in purity. a sabbath.

I care and so does the water lilly - not sure why you believe flora does not or to include them with your disbelief.
1600995125085.png

for the purpose of spiritual admission to the Everlasting before the physiology expires ...

there is nothing "intentionally vague, manipulative, and divisive philosophical pablum" to the religion of antiquity, six words long - the triumph of good vs evil - simplicity belies the complexity may be your issue. grumble nuts.

I tried. Dream on. Whatever floats your dinghy..
would that be all encompassing, sorry and whatever - anyone w/ a "brain" could not misunderstand the difference between the desert religions and the "religion" (physiology) of antiquity in reference to a beings origin and their metaphysical future.

New Topics

Forum List

Back