Gretchen Whitmer Did a Cuomo

This woman, following in the footsteps of Andrew Cuomo, sent covid positive patients into the nursing homes under the same roof as the elderly who did not have the disease.

Never listen to a damn leftist who preaches "Science". They dont know what they're talking about!

When are those governors going to be charged with murder?
Lefties on here have said people going to a rally should be charged with murder.

6JM2tl3.png
So your lying media tells you.

If you were the owner/admin of a nursing home, why would you let covid patients in with your regular clientele that their families entrusted you to care for their elderly? So not only do govenors who did this have to answer to it..so do those who accepted those patients.

This woman, following in the footsteps of Andrew Cuomo, sent covid positive patients into the nursing homes under the same roof as the elderly who did not have the disease.

Never listen to a damn leftist who preaches "Science". They dont know what they're talking about!

As has been said, the States followed the Federal CDC Guidelines for COVID in Nursing and Assisted Living home residents returning from covid hospital care.....

This involves all governors who followed the CDc guidelines, BOTH Republican and Democratic.

I have posted CDC nursing home guidelines several times in several threads on this....

Do you want me to post them again for you, so you stop repeating this known lie of yours and the right wing?
GUIDELINES. Do you understand the word? Can you show me where they RECOMMEND (GUIDELINES, remember) placing KNOWN covid patients in there along with the MOST VULNERABLE and uninfected?

Do you think that makes any sense?

If you were the owner/admin of a nursing home, why would you let covid patients in with your regular clientele that their families entrusted you to care for their elderly? So not only do govenors who did this have to answer to it..so do those who accepted those patients.
I’ll tell you why nursing homes are taking in Covid patients. It is because nursing homes make much more money per Covid patient then they make per elderly resident. As a matter of fact, some nursing homes are throwing out their elderly residents for Covid patients. It is a big problem.Trump as usual is doing shit about it.

I’ll tell you why nursing homes are taking in Covid patients. It is because nursing homes make much more money per Covid patient then they make per elderly resident. As a matter of fact, some nursing homes are throwing out their elderly residents for Covid patients. It is a big problem.Trump as usual is doing shit about it.

:link:

It was just on the news today that hospitals are losing billions treating Wuhanvirus patients.
So, praytell, how are nursing homes making more money?
Someone is lying.

LIAR!

Forum List

Back