Why am I reminding you of all this?? Because It's Coming Back again

It is never going away as long as some people INSIST that it was all a hoax or any other lie they wish to believe.

Is that what you believe, dumbass? It would go away if only people would stop lying about it?

Damn you're dumb ... :p

Do not vaccinate, for Flu, covid or anything else and continue to be part of the problem and not the solution.

lol

Apparently the jab does no good whatsoever anymore.

No, thanks. You can stay inside if you want to, I'll take my chances out there.

Exactly, so why no shutdowns. Where's the numbers on the screen showing the number of deaths, like when Trump was president?

Because the country has learned to cope with the virus:

1. 70% of the nation has been vaccinated;
2. As the virus has mutated, it has become less lethal;
3. Unlike the early days when nothing was known about the virus or how to treat it, a number of effective treatments have been developed;
4. Hospitals are not being overwhelmed with the sick and dying; and
5. As a result of all of the above, the numbers of daily deaths have dropped dramatically, to a handful.

Fortunately, we now have a couple years of history to draw from. "We" were told that EVERYONE was vulnerable to serious illness and DEATH if we were infected with the Corona Virus.
Actually, all that remains largely true regardless of anything to do "with the Corona Virus" -- especially the "DEATH" part. Still shaking? Ya wanna beat me up now for sharing these obvious facts with you?

Who can forget that it has been over two Years since we heard Andrew Cuomo Bsing every day anout “Flattening the Curve” it was all we heard about day, after day. It was the rage! He told us to take 2 weeks to self isolate ourselves so that other people don’t get sick And the next thing we heard was that EVERYBODY had to Close their businesses, they Restaurants, the Churches, and Synagogues, must close Even the shelves in the Super Markets were either empty of there were signs to ration the items. But the Liquor stores remained open because they were “Essential” . Good idea right? NO!
Speaking of being unable to do anything during this period, many states imposed shut downs and mandatory isolation on their citizens. Visiting family and friends? Nope! NO Shopping? NO Travel? NO having your Kids Play in the park with other kids.
No going to the beach, or the Movies. Nothing! We even had to stay 6 feet away from anyone else.
Only essential businesses were allowed to be open, which apparently included the Liquor Stores and Abortion Clinics… It was okay to Buy Liquor, and Kill Babies.
So why then, did these Democratic Governors such as Andrew Cuomo order New Yorker’s to put Covid positive patients in nursing homes with Vulnerable and Sickly Elderly people? Anyone know? Wasn’t that the exact opposite of the idea to protect the elderly from catching Covid? As families were literally forbidden to be in the room as their loved ones died in hospitals and Nursing homes, Covid positive patients were being shipped to nursing homes.

Why am I reminding you of all this??
Because by the sound of the Powers that Be, the Democratic Governors, and Mayors in Democratic States, It looks like it’s coming Back again
This time who cares? Joe and the Progs will pass a few trillion dollars of fiat currency or more for the diminished economies. They paid them off over the last two years for destroying their economies. They will do it again.

Because the country has learned to cope with the virus:

1. 70% of the nation has been vaccinated;
2. As the virus has mutated, it has become less lethal;
3. Unlike the early days when nothing was known about the virus or how to treat it, a number of effective treatments have been developed;
4. Hospitals are not being overwhelmed with the sick and dying; and
5. As a result of all of the above, the numbers of daily deaths have dropped dramatically, to a handful.

Again, more people have died under *biden than Trump.

Apparently no one agrees with you except some creepy old fucker named "Grumblenuts".

Good job.
I'll gladly make "some creepy old fucker" my sig when you make yours "blowhard newb desperately seeking attention".. Meanwhile, your unignored benefit of the doubt session has expired.
Bubbye!:hhello:

I'll gladly make "some creepy old fucker" my sig when you make yours "blowhard newb desperately seeking attention".. Meanwhile, your unignored benefit of the doubt session has expired.
Bubbye!:hhello:

Take a look in the mirror:

Messages 10,566

Reaction score 3,137

You may not like what you see.

Who can forget that it has been over two Years since we heard Andrew Cuomo Bsing every day anout “Flattening the Curve” it was all we heard about day, after day. It was the rage! He told us to take 2 weeks to self isolate ourselves so that other people don’t get sick And the next thing we heard was that EVERYBODY had to Close their businesses, they Restaurants, the Churches, and Synagogues, must close Even the shelves in the Super Markets were either empty of there were signs to ration the items. But the Liquor stores remained open because they were “Essential” . Good idea right? NO!
Speaking of being unable to do anything during this period, many states imposed shut downs and mandatory isolation on their citizens. Visiting family and friends? Nope! NO Shopping? NO Travel? NO having your Kids Play in the park with other kids.
No going to the beach, or the Movies. Nothing! We even had to stay 6 feet away from anyone else.
Only essential businesses were allowed to be open, which apparently included the Liquor Stores and Abortion Clinics… It was okay to Buy Liquor, and Kill Babies.
So why then, did these Democratic Governors such as Andrew Cuomo order New Yorker’s to put Covid positive patients in nursing homes with Vulnerable and Sickly Elderly people? Anyone know? Wasn’t that the exact opposite of the idea to protect the elderly from catching Covid? As families were literally forbidden to be in the room as their loved ones died in hospitals and Nursing homes, Covid positive patients were being shipped to nursing homes.

Why am I reminding you of all this??
Because by the sound of the Powers that Be, the Democratic Governors, and Mayors in Democratic States, It looks like it’s coming Back again
Because it’s the season, dope. :uhoh3:
Never heard of flu season?

Clinics here are still playing maskarade cause COVID is gonna get ya
Clinic?
Lemme guess. Rural?

Pro tip… metropolitan Health systems never removed mask mandates in their facilities. If you aren’t aware that you need to wear a mask in healthcare settings, you probably aren’t managing your healthcare adequately.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back