Greta Thunberg Meets With Barack Obama To Talk Climate Fear

I guess you've only recently pulled your head out of your rectum and failed to notice the many many policies we have put in place that will reduce CO2 emissions. What makes you think no one is acting?

Has mass extinction begun? Have you checked the insect & bird populations?
No. It has not.
No reputable thinking persons claims otherwise. In fact some species, like the Polar bear which was in danger of extinction, is thriving and growing like never before. As Polar Bear Numbers Increase, GWPF Calls For Re-assessment Of Endangered Species Status | The Global Warming Policy Foundation (GWPF)
One of the side effects of CO2 apparently is how stupid it makes some people act and how gullible they become.

Again, the "experts" said they were going extinct. Instead they are thriving in our supposedly doomed world. Fuck off, moron.

When does a disaster start? When it is set in an unstoppable motion or do we have to wait for the worst effects?
Again people are doing things to lower fossil fuel emissions, China notwithstanding.

The iidea you did not know the the timeline to take serious action is not within the next decade is just proof of your ignorance'
Serious people already are taking serious action. How could you fail to notice that? It must be because you are so stupid.

That 16 year old girl is far far far wiser than you.
No. She is an irrational fear mongering stooge with severe mental problems. No wonder you admire her as a kindred spirit with mental shortcomings of your own.

You have zero clue as whether a mass extinction has begun. You won't know until it is here. Lets review, we are experiencing rapid climate change that , if we do nothing" could be catastrophic. Insect & bird populations are shrinking at alarming rates. Rain forests are on fire because of greed. Our envirionment is under assault by that fat assed orange POS you likely voted for. Sounds to be that we could indeed be on that path.

People are not doing nearly enough. Trump has our emissions increasing. China is taking action. Their emissions per capita is far less than ours. Quit using China as an excuse.

Greta has made you look pathetic ignorant, and selfish as you pick on this girl while not joining in her efforts to get action.
OMG! Trump has improved the economy! He must be stopped!

Has it? Skyrocketing deficits. The Fed had to bail out a financial institution, the first time since 2008. The Fed had to lower interest rates go stave off a recession. Recent job gains have been below average.

And who knew you had to trade our environment for corporate profits. Trump is so fucking inept, the only way he thinks he can improve our economy is through lowering standards on air & water. To help corporations by making workplaces less safe.

His trade wars are killing the family farmer & hurting US manufacturing & costing us jobs.

But hey, that economy!! Right dumbass
Hilarious. Your head is so far up your ass you can look out your nose.

You have zero clue as whether a mass extinction has begun. You won't know until it is here. Lets review, we are experiencing rapid climate change that , if we do nothing" could be catastrophic. Insect & bird populations are shrinking at alarming rates. Rain forests are on fire because of greed. Our envirionment is under assault by that fat assed orange POS you likely voted for. Sounds to be that we could indeed be on that path.
But you have zero reason to believe a mass extinction has begun or is likely to begin.
That's the whole point. Did you read about the "extinct" Polar bears? There is no point in posting something to you because
proof and evidence doesn't make a dent in that shit for brains skull of yours at all.

People are not doing nearly enough. Trump has our emissions increasing. China is taking action. Their emissions per capita is far less than ours. Quit using China as an excuse.
Once again did you read the link? China pumps out more CO2 than the US and EU combined!
Greta Thunberg never once mentioned them and you are trying to tell me they are being scapegoated? Go fuck yourself, dimwit.

Greta has made you look pathetic ignorant, and selfish as you pick on this girl while not joining in her efforts to get action.
She's a UN shill! The only sort of green the IPCC cares about is the redistribution of trillions of dollars
they hope to get from this hoax. It ain't happening thanks to the epic dishonesty
of fools like you.
And my carbon "footprint" is negligible. It's damned sure less than Greta Thunberg's. Enjoy your fool's paradise, moron. Don't bother me again.
Which child has a world stage screaming her life has been stolen?

upload_2019-9-26_19-29-3.jpeg

Obviously, as the average global temps go up, there will be mote "hot" days. Thereby, less crop yield.

You seem to be a bit confused. I'm looking for an amen from you, and an explanation for why a slightly warmer Earth is a problem. I can't get any answers from you.

Fortified By Global Warming, Crop Production Keeps Breaking Records

The world is getting greener. Why does no one want to know? | The Spectator

Global Warming, which you deniers claim is not happening, extends the growing seasons. That can help farmers.

How ever climate change rings warmer temperatures & more hot days while reducing the precipitation in some areas.

"Hot, dry weather occurring during corn pollination and fertilization may decrease yields by as much as 8 percent per day, explained Jonathan Kleinjan, SDSU Extension Crop Production Associate."
agriculture

I keep telling you how hot days are not good for our crops & you keep ignoring it. It is not my fault you don't get it.
You keep thinking it will just be 2or 3 degrees warmer every day. This is naive & ignorant.
You do realize that the warmer the air is the more water vapor it can hold, right?

So there are no deserts. Good to know
What does that have to do with anything?

No. CO2 emissions of the developed nations has been declining at 150 million tons per year since 2000. Whereas CO2 emissions of developing countries has increased by 1 billion tons per year since 2000.

Go back to the 60's & 70's &the US & Europe had over 75% of the total emissions. It was the developed nations that got up to where were are.
I’ll provide the data later tonight.

Or you can always go search for it yourself.

I’ve looked at it. Have you?
1) I did look

2) Any idiot would know that the developed nations would produce most of the CO2 emissions.

3) Any idiot also knows that CO2 concentrations have been rising long before 2005.
No, you didn't. So where are most of the CO2 emissions occurring?

upload_2016-11-21_6-41-40-png.99350

World_fossil_carbon_dioxide_emissions_1970-2017_six_countries_and_confederations.png

So you are too stupid to know who that yellow & green line are & where they stood prior to 2000. By the time 2000 rolled around,m the carbon concentrations were already alarming.

WE are we where we are primarily due to the emissions of the US & Europe prior to 2000.

Why the fuck can;'t you admit that?
400 ppm is not alarming.

600 ppm is not alarming.

Why can’t you see that the rest of the world is where the majority of carbon emissions are occurring?

Obama has already demonstrated there is nothing to fear from "climate" through his (attempted) purchase of a multi-million dollar seaside home. Gee, I keep wondering why that sale seems stalled.

Shitty FICO score?????

triggggg.jpg

Hilarious. I wonder if it was at his beachfront mansion he collected his wisdom from a 16 year old high school dropout at.

Reality is there’s never been a human in all of history who’s believed they were wiser at 16 than in later years.

Obama meets with Greta Thunberg: 'One of our planet's greatest advocates'
She is a smart kid

Strange that conservatives are not as bright

She's a disrespectful entitled brat and as a child she has nothing to say that is worth listening to.
Another assfuck Trumpette who trashes a young girl.

You elected a disrespectful, entitled brat.

I didn't vote for Trump, Dipshit.

And any little girl who stands in front of any adult, never mind a roomful of world delegates and says. "How dare you" is a disrespectful brat.

A child who has never had to pay for anything who tells an adult that he only cares about the cost of something is an entitled little brat.

She is a child. She hasn't earned the right to lecture adults on any subject.

Last edited:
Hilarious. I wonder if it was at his beachfront mansion he collected his wisdom from a 16 year old high school dropout at.

Reality is there’s never been a human in all of history who’s believed they were wiser at 16 than in later years.

She is a smart kid

She's a disrespectful entitled brat and as a child she has nothing to say that is worth listening to.

And any little girl who stands in front of any adult, never mind a roomful of world delegates and says. "How dare you" is a disrespectful brat.

A child who has never had to pay for anything who tells an adult that he only cares about the cost of something is an entitled little brat.

It is her future you assfucks are pissing away. That is the right.

Obama has already demonstrated there is nothing to fear from "climate" through his (attempted) purchase of a multi-million dollar seaside home. Gee, I keep wondering why that sale seems stalled.

Shitty FICO score?????
Seaside does not mean At sea level you God damn fucking asshole.

Shitty FICO score?????

She is a smart kid

Instead of getting kids to "go on strike", they should give up their electronic devices for a month.

For the children!!!

She is a smart kid

Instead of getting kids to "go on strike", they should give up their electronic devices for a month.

For the children!!!

Here we go again. Another assfuck who thinks we can't fight against climate change unless we give up all electric devices or drive anywhere.

It is for the children. You know, the people you hate.

Shitty FICO score?????

What is the altitude of his new home?
I saw a photo. it sits well back from the water & it is uphill.

When Greta met with the Obama Neggra asshole to discuss "climate change" neither one of them knew their ass from a hole in the ground about what they were talking about.

Moon Bats are as ignorant of Climate Science as they are of History, Economics, Ethics, Biology and the Constitution.

For the children!!!

Here we go again. Another assfuck who thinks we can't fight against climate change unless we give up all electric devices or drive anywhere.

It is for the children. You know, the people you hate.

Do a little research and get back to me with how much power we use on electronic devices.

My children do better with a strong economy and reliable, inexpensive electricity.

mother father and daughter......there you go

the three cretins wearing the terrorist T-shirt of Antifa.

what else can you expect:rolleyes-41:

weLvLhc.jpg
Where ever I look, adults are bashing and insulting this girl. They wouldn´t cross the ocean in a boat, though. Her English is better than that of most Europeans. And I don´t know what is so great about fascism that people cannot be against it with a clear conscience.
As for environmentalism, I am all for compromises, the government has a universal responsibility.

Shitty FICO score?????

What is the altitude of his new home?
I saw a photo. it sits well back from the water & it is uphill.

How far above sea level?

mother father and daughter......there you go

the three cretins wearing the terrorist T-shirt of Antifa.

what else can you expect:rolleyes-41:

weLvLhc.jpg
Where ever I look, adults are bashing and insulting this girl. They wouldn´t cross the ocean in a boat, though. Her English is better than that of most Europeans. And I don´t know what is so great about fascism that people cannot be against it with a clear conscience.
As for environmentalism, I am all for compromises, the government has a universal responsibility.

Where ever I look, adults are bashing and insulting this girl.

I'm laughing at her.

Like most watermelons, her ignorance is both deep and wide.

Forum List

Back