Gregarious Gabbard threatens to boycott Tuesday's Ohio Dem debate, says primaries are rigged by DNC!

Democrats RIGGING elections again, shocker. Can the Democrat party get any more pathetic? I don't think so.
Well they could bring a baby on stage and euthanize it
You'll be sure and tell us when they do? Anyone seen Baron or Tiffany lately?
Bill Clinton has no kids with hilly you know
Don't know, don't care, but every time I see images of Don and Obama juxtaposed, I am reminded that the pig with a slew of kids from 3 different babymommas is the fatassed corrupt lying greasyass white guy.
Enjoy the next 5 years of trumpy

Don is merely a symptom of a society in decline and a militarist empire that is unsustainable. Whether it's Don or someone else is of little import, the donor class has it covered "either" way friend. Watch.

Well they could bring a baby on stage and euthanize it
Don't know, don't care, but every time I see images of Don and Obama juxtaposed, I am reminded that the pig with a slew of kids from 3 different babymommas is the fatassed corrupt lying greasyass white guy.

Don is merely a symptom of a society in decline and a militarist empire that is unsustainable. Whether it's Don or someone else is of little import, the donor class has it covered "either" way friend. Watch.
Actually killing children is a symptom of that

We've killed over 4000 innocent civilians in Afghanistan alone thus far this year. We as a society have no compunction whatsoever about killing. We just argue over who is entitled to kill.

We've killed over 4000 innocent civilians in Afghanistan alone thus far this year. We as a society have no compunction whatsoever about killing. We just argue over who is entitled to kill.
Too bad your mom didnt flush you

Is this what counts as political discussion here?

Is this what counts as political discussion here?
So you do not want to discuss Democrats murdering children rather than adopting.

Understandable

Hillary and Donna Brazille proved in 2016 Gabbard is right...
FB_IMG_1565762178153.jpg

If you bothered to read it, it has nothing to do with the primaries. She is just complaining about the requirements for being in the debate. She is right about one thing. It is ridiculous to watch. The fact is that too many people are cluttering up the debate especially when we know it is a 3 person race. I would raise the requirements for getting in.

Democrats RIGGING elections again, shocker. Can the Democrat party get any more pathetic? I don't think so.

Republicans are rigging their primaries by canceling them or making them winner take all. That appears to be okay with you.

Gabbard is actually the best candidate the Dems have there. But she isn't a establishment puppet........................so she never had a chance anyways.

She would actually have a prayer against Trump...............the Fake Indian ..........not so much

Hillary and Donna Brazille proved in 2016 Gabbard is right...

Hillary Clinton got 54% of the primary vote to 42% for Sanders. By what math does 42% beat 54%?
The same math that tells these loons that a loss by over 3 million votes, even including electoral votes means the majority of the American people wanted Trump to be president.

Gabbard is actually the best candidate the Dems have there. But she isn't a establishment puppet........................so she never had a chance anyways.

She would actually have a prayer against Trump...............the Fake Indian ..........not so much
No she isn't. Gabbard is a joke. She's pretty, but a joke.

This coming from you.....

The irony is beyond measure.

She has many things going for her............Female...........Combat pilot, joined after 9/11..............and isn't afraid to go toe to toe with anyone.........

Those things are actually an advantage against Trump..........But she's not gonna do the bidding of the Swamp.............so she was never in to begin with.

Forum List

Back