Fox News Dominates the airwaves

Haha, I disagree. The more enlightened you become the more you will agree with me. It’s that simple
Clever. If I ever agree with you then we will both be wrong. You voted for Biden. There is blood on your hands, little golfer.

Clever. If I ever agree with you then we will both be wrong. You voted for Biden. There is blood on your hands, little golfer.
Technically I didn’t vote for Biden because my vote did not get counted… but I absolutely supported him over Trump who would have caused even more destruction to our country than Biden. No doubt

Technically I didn’t vote for Biden because my vote did not get counted… but I absolutely supported him over Trump who would have caused even more destruction to our country than Biden. No doubt
Did you check the box next to his name?

But even more surprisingly, Gutfeld is the #1 late night show.

I watched Gutfeld because I like Kat and Tyrus. The show isn’t terrible. Funny.

Wonder how leftists feel about that?

Truth over Facts
This isn’t much of a measur of anything other than you have lots of choices for news but only a few choices for propaganda. Fox has a concentration of propaganda fans while news junkies are split over the cable channels.

HOWEVER, this is all moot as the networks have millions of more nightly viewers than the cable shows you are comparing.

This isn’t much of a measur of anything other than you have lots of choices for news but only a few choices for propaganda. Fox has a concentration of propaganda fans while news junkies are split over the cable channels.

HOWEVER, this is all moot as the networks have millions of more nightly viewers than the cable shows you are comparing.
Gutfeld! Beat all the late night network shows too. I guess WalMart greeters cannot read all that well.

Gutfeld! Beat all the late night network shows too. I guess WalMart greeters cannot read all that well.
I said news shows not late night talk shows. Do you like making up shit to argue about or are you capable of keeping a train of thought?

Fox News Dominates the airwaves​

God, if this is true we are close to the end of humanity as we know it. Humanity, not Hannity.

Forum List

Back